Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Brady Quinn for heisman      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 long442
Msg: 98
Brady Quinn for heismanPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Troy Smith put up 42 on ....Michigan

and

Brady Quinn put up 42 on.....Army

yeah, Quinn's going to win the heisman....

Must be smoking some good stuff over there in South Bend...
 CBF51
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Brady Quinn for heisman
Posted: 11/21/2006 7:50:33 AM

Heisman is going to Troy Smith for sure. I like Brady Quinn, but Troy is having better press and that translates into a big win for him.

Troy has the Heisman for sure. But it is tough to see Brady Quinn have such a good year (with the exception of the game with the team up north) and not win. We here in Columbus watched Quinn play in high school for Dublin and knew he would be special..
 long442
Msg: 100
Brady Quinn for heisman
Posted: 11/21/2006 9:06:33 AM

but Troy is having better press and that translates into a big win for him

Yeah thats why.... Nothing to do with one quarterback beating UM and the other losing... or Quinn losing TO Smith when they played last January.

No...all media bias... thats totally what is going on...

Troy Smith gets press because he has fantastic games against ranked teams (i.e. Texas, Iowa, Michigan, and Notre Dame last January) ...Quinn has great games against - Army....

4 TD against Army is not the same as 4 TD against UM...

Troy Smith has a 3-0 record against arch rival Michigan. ...What is Quinn's record against USC and UM?

Smith has proven himself OVER and OVER again while Quinn sputters out in big games either losing or barely winning...and people in South Bend still think it is media bias? Yikes! The Jessie Jackson in me is starting to think Quinn fans might have an ulterior motive for not liking Troy Smith....
 CBF51
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Brady Quinn for heisman
Posted: 11/21/2006 9:31:48 AM
I loved at halftime when they put the comparison between Smith and Quinn and how they were doing so far for the day.. And Brent thought it was amazing that both QB's were having such a great day so far and how similar their stats were.. HELLO Troy was playing the # 2 team in the country and Quinn had ARMY !!
 long442
Msg: 102
Brady Quinn for heisman
Posted: 11/24/2006 8:59:23 AM
The golden domers have been silent from their threads for a few days....

Must be at the church praying for a win tomorrow.

Honestly I don't understand the big battle over who gets to lose to Ohio State... Both teams will finish with the same record (two losses) anyway after bowl season (as long as the loser tomorrow doesn't ALSO lose their bowl game). I guess it is more honorable to be beat by Ohio State than Florida/Michigan/etc.
 goldendomer86
Msg: 103
Brady Quinn for heisman
Posted: 11/24/2006 8:44:18 PM
feeling pretty confiedent i see.
 long442
Msg: 104
Brady Quinn for heisman
Posted: 11/26/2006 9:27:04 AM

feeling pretty confiedent i see.

yes, pretty confident (not "confiedent"...not sure what that is).

Brady Quinn looked HORRIBLE last night. Even when he made throws the Notre Dame receivers dropped them over and over again ... You really thought this team had national championship potential?

Believe it or not Domer I was actually rooting for Notre Dame last night because I don't think USC should play in the national championship - I didn't count on Notre Dame being THAT bad though....

Now they are saying your Domers will play UM in the rose bowl. ....good luck with that
 Wildstar
Msg: 105
Brady Quinn for heisman
Posted: 12/11/2006 7:12:15 AM
No way Quinn should have come in 3rd. Adrian didn't even play the whole season and his #'s weren't near as impressive as Quinn's. Looks like the haters won again.
 eman07
Msg: 106
Brady Quinn for heisman
Posted: 12/11/2006 7:19:25 AM
brady quinn had the heisman in his back pocket...all he had to do this year was win a few big games...he f-n blew it....

your whole statment of "looks like the haters won again"

are you f-n kidding me?.....every media person on the planet had quinn winning the heisman this year, he had it wrapped in a silver platter....all he had to do was win a few big games, and he didnt...whether he finished third or second, does it really matter to you?.....are that bitter that him finishing third really matters?....jesus, he is gonna be in the top three draft pick, he is gonna be a good nfl qb, now you are ****ing that he is finishing third instead of second?.......you knew he wasnt gonna win, so why care?......

and people wonder why i hate the irish and all there fans.......
 Cavalier1968
Msg: 107
Brady Quinn for heisman
Posted: 12/11/2006 7:40:36 AM
Gotta disagree with you there, Wildstar. McFadden rolled up 1500 yds., 14TD's, 1 rec. TD, and threw for 3 TD's in less than a full season. Quinn rolled up most of his numbers against the cupcakes on the schedule.

VS. Ga. Tech, Michigan, USC-53% completion 6 TD(1 rush TD), 3INT, 1 FUM, (244 ypg.)

VS. rest of the schedule, 68% completion 29 TD, 2 INT, (283ypg.)

McFadden?:

VS. Auburn, Tenn., LSU, Fla. -100 carries-581 yds., 7TD(1 passing TD), (145ypg.)

VS. the rest-123 ypg., 7 TD

McFadden was BETTER in the big games against better competition. Should've been second.
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Brady Quinn for heisman