Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 eye4light
Msg: 61
Would you date a woman with hair on her chest?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Proud Shangrilah - I think I'm falling in love.

I hope you don't mind that I have only a few of the characteristics...but trying to aquiring one of two more.
 eye4light
Msg: 63
Would you date a woman with hair on her chest?
Posted: 7/25/2006 5:15:39 PM
lh90716 – “we can care less how smart someone r dumb he r she is the point is smarter r not we wouldnt date a hairy beast that covers up their true features.”

1 – I was making the point that if we have gotten past puberty, we SHOULD care about how smart or dumb or interesting or good a person is.

2 – Do you mean, by saying “we wouldn’t date a hairy beast that covers up their true features” that she is updatable no matter what…whether she gets rid of her hair or not? Damned if she does; damned if she doesn’t. Hopelessly cursed and deemed unworthy.

3 – The point of talking about “all those characterestics” was to point out the fact that you have flaws too.

BTW - Aren’t you glad I didn’t included 'nearly-indecipherable typing' among the characteristics?

drewwlf
Msg: 73
Posted: 4/17/2008 1:43:56 PM
I just met a woman, with more hair on her arms than I have. Now I am scared !!

~Drewwlf

akmusic
Msg: 74
Posted: 4/18/2008 9:09:08 AM

All I can say is that is very funny! Does she share any other features or appendages like a man? You could bring tweasers on your date...lol.
 cloudthree
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2008 1:46:39 PM
Come on guys Hirsute Natural Women are back in style. The chest hair may be a bit much ,and leg hair, and maybe under arm but a natural bush beats the air strip kind any day. Bald is not always beautiful.
Heck there are even websites that glorify a natural woman.
My spin on that one for what it is worth.......
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >