Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 136
view profile
History
SNOWBALLING - Your OpinionsPage 4 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Are you the same kid that had a snot trail down both coat sleeves and didn't know what toilet paper was for in jr. high school?.......I remember you.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 137
view profile
History
SNOWBALLING - Your Opinions
Posted: 10/9/2011 6:24:16 AM
^^^^Good God, if this information is what you deem fine for public knowledge.....I hate to think what nasty sh*t you would do in secret. I want a 100,000 in USD in a brief case left at a location of my future choosing.....or I copy this and send it to all of your relatives . ......on second thought...forget it, they probably all have the same nasty gene.
 MikeWM
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2011 6:31:33 AM
Never quite understood why so many people (men especially) have such a problem with it tbh, even in my teens I didnt bother if a woman did it so in adult years its just a fairly unremarkable and unsurprising thing

Infact when cumming on a womans tits I've often done a "clean up" then passed the collected deposits back to the woman too which is just the reverse scenario really

I'd be far more put off by a "grown up" who is sexually active who seems to have issues with sexual bodily fluids and tastes whether they were their partners or their own tbh as there are some women who wont kiss you after you've gone down on them which for me is one issue too far to be perfectly honest

And if its after a 69 where the woman is either a gusher or just the type that gets extremely squelchy its more of a "fair exchange" of bodily fluids rather than a one way street

poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 139
Posted: 10/9/2011 6:49:56 AM
it's no big deal if some is on our faces (for both men and women) but even I don't want to have the cum stay in my mouth and then going and kissing the guy and transferring it all in his mouth...I had one guy tell me he wanted me to do this as he loved it but luckily I never got the chance...

I don't think there is anything wrong with tasting your own juices or whatever you want to call it, but to me snowballing is the extreme...but again, to each their own
 Yew4ics
Msg: 140
Posted: 10/9/2011 9:09:25 AM

Never quite understood why so many people (men especially) have such a problem with it tbh, even in my teens I didnt bother if a woman did it so in adult years its just a fairly unremarkable and unsurprising thing

Cum isn't the problem here. RECYCLED cum is. Just like eating food is a good thing. Eating food from someones mouth, who has already chewed it up, is not a good thing. Not in my book. I don't eat recycled anything. If that's someone elses fetish, fine. As long as they are not in my pants, or my bedroom...I'll keep quiet.
 MikeWM
Msg: 141
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2011 9:18:55 AM

Cum isn't the problem here. RECYCLED cum is. Just like eating food is a good thing. Eating food from someones mouth

Have to admit I really cant get the point there

Unlike food its liquid, and the absolute only real change that would occur is that its mixed with your (or their) saliva really which you kind of do when kissing

Unless you've dated people who are bulemic and swallow it then "regurgitate" it before kissing I'm sort of confused by what the exact difference is

Its not really that different to kissing someone who has just drunk something and you getting the taste of what it was they've just drank is it?

Kind of confused by the post and wondering if it was actually a bit licker in puffer (tongue in cheek)
 Yew4ics
Msg: 142
Posted: 10/9/2011 5:00:00 PM

Have to admit I really cant get the point there

Mike,
I explained it. Once the stuff comes out of a guy, it needs to go somewhere quick. Either down the throat or in the pelvic cavity. never to be seen again. It is not something I wish to play around with and pass back and forth between our mouths and hang onto for the sake of seeing what happens when saliva gets added to the mix. That's just how I am, and I'm sure the world can live with it.

MikeWM
Msg: 143
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2011 5:39:35 PM
Nah gotcha now, you made it sound like it actually "changed" in someway thats what I didnt get (implied by the reference to pre chewed food etc).

Rather than just saying it was just a personal psychological dislike/preference type reason
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2011 4:24:41 AM
^^^Mike, you are making one hell of a case trying to sell us on a cum wad c0cktail, are there any other unusual dietary preferences you would care to share with us.....I'm exploring the limits of my gag reflex.
 GreenStudent68
Msg: 145
Posted: 10/14/2011 4:29:10 AM
I am too conservative for that!!!
 recreator611
Msg: 146
Posted: 10/14/2011 6:49:23 AM
hmmmm...yep Ive done it and I think its the very passionate....but either after she gives me a BJ or after I cum in her....either way Im more pasionate and like long slow kisses sucking and sharing the taste....really like when the two juices are mixed...very erotic....but its also been my experience that many woman get creeped out with this also....lol
 want to travel
Msg: 147
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2011 12:37:33 PM
n ever did snowballing per say, but my x loved oral, she was great, and yes I always kissed her after
never had a problem with that, to tell the truth I loved it
 eattoplease55
Msg: 148
Posted: 1/1/2013 5:37:31 AM
I always say whats good for the goose........I think its highly erotic to share fluids with a clean woman....in saying that...Ive dated woman who werent clean...but after weve enjoyed each other they changed....and Im sure theyve had the same experience also.....never have I been with a woman and not been hygienically clean....would want the same in return.....mmmmmm...the thought!
 JCFitch9
Msg: 149
Posted: 1/1/2013 5:48:11 AM
Gross. Whats the point and how the fk does somebody think it's hawt? Snowballing ranks right up there with I dunno...two girls one cup.
 ZOOLIE18
Msg: 150
Posted: 1/1/2013 11:53:16 AM
Omg, disgusting!
 ClydeMcFly01
Msg: 151
Posted: 1/1/2013 12:14:48 PM
I have enjoyed snowballing many times, but only by kissing my partner passionately after cumming in his or her mouth and sharing it. I've also done that when my partner has cum in my mouth. I believe that oral sex is the most intimate thing anyone can do with another person and this enhances that intimacy. It helps that I like the taste and feel of cum in my mouth and I eat my own quite often.
 GeekyCrazyButCool
Msg: 152
Posted: 1/1/2013 12:31:52 PM
Well it's seems you do learn something everyday :) I don't see appeal of doing this
I've never been with any women who would even want to do this....nor do I have any
burning desire to my junk juice either lol.....ah well to each their own.
 ArticLife
Msg: 153
view profile
History
Posted: 1/5/2013 9:35:24 PM
I almost vomited. That is so disgusting, I can't express it completely in words.
 BrianfromBurgh
Msg: 154
view profile
History
Posted: 3/17/2014 7:47:43 PM
I promise her all kinds of things (wild) while I'm building up........even letting her snow ball me. but that "after" moment - I think "oh my, what did I promise".... amazing how fast my mind changes!
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 155
Posted: 3/21/2014 7:41:45 AM
While I like to call it REAL passion...Its only the few that do it....its special and not for everyone....as is anal play...same thing..lol
 sigungq
Msg: 156
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2014 6:21:40 PM
And here I thought snowballs were the way to tell the difference between a snowman and a snowwoman.............. What do I know?
 JoggerGirl02
Msg: 157
Posted: 4/18/2014 11:54:29 PM
Yuck!
Once it's out of the spout it needs to either be swallowed or spat asap.
It's not a fine wine that needs to be swooshed around the palate to savour the flavour and aroma.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Posted: 2/4/2019 3:16:11 AM
IF she sucks me dry then I can share the delight....like to eat her after I cum in her....the taste of both of our juices can be a turn on along with very passionate kisses after.....special moments and what I like to say is real passion....lol
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 159
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2019 11:00:32 AM

I don't think there is anything wrong with tasting your own juices or whatever you want to call it, but to me snowballing is the extreme...but again, to each their own

Ewww....It's just like bringing up a big gob and passing it back and forth. Ewwww.....again. Oh ewwwww!
 ssm508
Msg: 160
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2019 1:26:31 PM
Never have or will do that.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >