Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 armyguy35
Msg: 112
Returning gifts when the relationship endsPage 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
I personally wouldnt expect them back( the cost of the tickets isnt whats important), but a decent person would offer to give them back.As far as the FAT so I dumped him CRAP... talk about shallow and UGLY on the inside.....thats what gives women a bad name and makes US not trust them
 armyguy35
Msg: 113
Returning gifts when the relationship ends
Posted: 10/12/2006 4:11:04 AM
well shes OBVIOUSLY not a decent person......and probably is a skank herself
 Krystaldiamond
Msg: 117
Posted: 10/29/2006 12:51:41 AM
Call me stupid but I gave back the diamond.
 ponygrl™
Msg: 119
Posted: 10/29/2006 8:18:59 AM
jess.......honestly i would give them back...you had ended the relationship with him, you don't need to make each other feel awkward at the event and sitting beside him would do just that, even more if he purchased a ticket for the opposite seat for another guest.

things like that i would give back...almost anything, and i do mean almost anything given to me is given as a gift not saying that anyone has gotten me anything.....hell, no one has except my ex b/f...he bought me a ski jacket and i still have that. that would be of no use to him nor did he want it back. personal items i would keep but if someone were to buy me jewelry and they wanted it back....well, if it's that important to them then they can have it. i'm not going to fight or bicker over something as small as a gift....the gift that i would never give back to him is the gift of memory......memory of the good times as well as the bad, that's something that no one can ever take away from me unless it's taken away do to an accident, memory loss, or old age.
 ponygrl™
Msg: 122
Posted: 10/29/2006 4:08:35 PM
ladybug.....if it's sentimental things that he got for you, let him have it if it means that much to him but if it's personal belongings....clothes, shoes....make a list of all of your personal items and also shared items as well showing reasonable cause on keeping the property in your posession, then file i'm most sure it's called "theft by deception" charges against him. he would have 30 days to turn your property back over to you or have to pay cash for everything. i'm not sure how much the filing is but you can file in the magistrates office for as high as $5,000.00 in property. anything over and above $5,000.00 you would have to file a civil suit against him in the county courthouse.
 aventurero
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Posted: 10/31/2006 8:27:09 PM
Give him back the tickets and get back on the happy pills. Or give them to a skinny guy.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >