Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 scoutniagara
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Men love naked womenPage 9 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
I've been naked on cruise ships and on a Spencer Tunick installation with over 1000 naked women on each, and I thought they all looked great! wonderful !beautiful! sighhhhhh! :D
 heaight
Msg: 127
view profile
History
Men love naked women
Posted: 3/4/2008 11:20:43 AM
actually i find women more attractive with there clothes on,just not too dressed up, like a tight skirt and a short shirt is much more sex to me
 fancynanci
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Men love naked women
Posted: 3/4/2008 11:46:39 AM
Men have always loved the naked female form and always will. We are soft, we have curves, they just love that.
 *buzz*
Msg: 129
view profile
History
Men love naked women
Posted: 3/4/2008 12:08:19 PM

Don't they see all the imperfections?

Nope. Their mind is racing in completely different circuit and their antidote is in touch & feel.
 fancynanci
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Men love naked women
Posted: 4/21/2008 4:30:52 PM
The female form, in all its glory, with such beautiful curves is a lovely sight to behold
 WesternRose
Msg: 135
Men love naked women
Posted: 4/21/2008 6:17:14 PM
I say good for them... ..get nekkid and check her out good....
cos the last thing you need is to be blind-sided like my mate Bob in Australia.

Bob's in bed with his Thai girlfriend.
After having a great shag, she spends the next hour just stroking his member, something she had lovingly done on many occasions.

Rather enjoying it, he turns and asks her, 'Why do you love doing that?'
She replies: 'Because I really miss mine'.
 nameunknown
Msg: 138
Men love naked women
Posted: 4/21/2008 9:49:01 PM
When it comes to a naked woman men think with their d.cks, d.cks don't have eyes hense men don't see imperfections!
 fixitfred
Msg: 140
view profile
History
Men love naked women
Posted: 4/21/2008 11:41:23 PM

Don't they see all the imperfections?

Nope. Their mind is racing in completely different circuit and their antidote is in touch & feel.

Almost missed this gem it's so true and funny
 MercedesBoy007
Msg: 142
Men love naked women
Posted: 4/26/2008 7:08:56 AM
I don't think women are less beautiful with clothes or more beautiful without. Dress/don't dress for the occasion I believe. Regarding imperfections, perfect doesn't exist anyway.

This question reminds me of a Sienfeld episode. The girl Jerry was dating was a nudist. At first he liked it. However, after a while he realized somethings in everyday life do not look good when done in the nude. Jerry told George he was thinking of breaking up with her because of it. George says "Jerry! You selfish, selfish man!"
 Gideon_70
Msg: 144
Men love naked women
Posted: 4/26/2008 2:48:13 PM
I had to laugh when I read this. I love the look of a nude woman. I like the walk, the movement, the everything. Ladies, you don't have imprefections!

Except mental. I can lo0k all day long, every day. But if you come to me with a selfish attitude, arrogant, or an "Ain't NO man going to EVER tell ME what to do" attitude...

It doesn't matter how beautiful you are, it is spoiled in my eyes.
 Beminetonight
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Men love naked women
Posted: 6/23/2008 10:45:06 AM
As proved by the women I've been with versus my own outlook, the truth is that women care far more about imperfections in female bodies than men do. Imagine all the fretting that women do over how awful they look, and men just shrug. On the other hand, women sometimes grumble about men being careless with their own appearance, but it's essentially the same thing. Just shrug. Aren't we all doing OK? So no problem.
 Cynderella
Msg: 152
view profile
History
Men love naked women
Posted: 6/23/2008 10:50:26 AM

"They're so excited to be invited to the party, they could care less about the decorations."

So True...but I still think some (maybe even I) look better with clothes on.
 siouxinjun
Msg: 154
Men love naked women
Posted: 6/23/2008 1:06:03 PM
When I see a woman who's not shy about being naked with the lights on or during daytime, I see someone who's not afraid to be who they have become. Its a state of mind that I want to find. If I want a centerfold, then I'll buy a magazine...but I've personally known two playboy centerfolds and they're just normal people...it was all the make-up and clothes (or lack thereof) that made them seem perfect, when in reality.......

Heck, I have many casual friends that I've never seen naked, and I don't want to see them naked either. But I'm not looking for a casual friend...I'm looking for someone to share my life with...to bond with...to be my best friend; and anyone I do finally do click with, I hope that they are as comfortable in their skin as I'm in mine, earlier in the relationship rather than later.

I've found that after one strips away the clothes from the person, we're then able to communicate without those barriers between us...and I'm looking for the person inside that body.
 aSydneyMale
Msg: 156
Men love naked women
Posted: 6/23/2008 7:52:53 PM
The female form, with all it's curves and shapes, is a thing of beauty. Why do you think designers make cars with curves that mimic the female body, and the classic design of the original Coke bottle didn't just come from nowhere either?

The male body is more utilitarian to be particularly sexy I think.
 opnmydm
Msg: 158
Men love naked women
Posted: 6/24/2008 5:16:48 AM
i personally would rather see a woman dress very sexy in a teddy, some fishnets a silky cami..much more of a turn on for me...
 Masked_Hero
Msg: 160
Men love naked women
Posted: 6/24/2008 9:42:32 AM
I'm with Joey- Sana on this one.... Nude is good but there are limits to whats hot..
 PirateOB
Msg: 161
Men love naked women
Posted: 6/24/2008 10:28:54 AM
They won't let me use just a one word response or I would just say DUH
 Vannili
Msg: 163
view profile
History
Men love naked women
Posted: 9/20/2008 11:53:38 AM
You got a point there,that men likes naked women in their privacy, but these men don't like their women naked in public places like swimming pools ,beaches,that other men can see the imperfections of their women's body like droopy boobs, cellulite thighs and fat arms,big stomach.
 Cynderella
Msg: 170
view profile
History
Men love naked women
Posted: 10/19/2008 9:12:57 AM
Love Being Naked!
Love Being Dressed!

sexual arousal suppresses nausea

He will be puckin' in the end...
 midnightangel0
Msg: 175
Men love naked women
Posted: 10/21/2008 10:42:46 PM

ntbtsf(d2145525) on 7/18/2006 210 PM:
Why do men think that women are much more beautiful with their clothes off ? Don't they see all the imperfections?

of course we see all the imperfections but what is wrong with that?! Look at PlayBoy. They have lots of beautiful women in the magazine but none of the pictures are real. It's all airbrushed.

and it's not just them. Most magazines and advertisers airbrush picrtures of models to make them better looking. That's the particularly sad part of our culture. The young girls and women are trying to look like the people on magazines and it's impossible.

There is one adult magazine that I really like because they don't alter their pictures. If that model has a blemish, you see it. That's real and that's hot.
 aSydneyMale
Msg: 178
Men love naked women
Posted: 11/17/2009 11:22:11 AM

Why do men think that women are much more beautiful with their clothes off ? Don't they see all the imperfections?

For me the beauty is often found in the imperfections.

The female form is amazing to me, females in general are amazing, their company is much more interesting than a bloke's.

I love the way the male and female bodies fit so nicely together. I love the curves, the breasts, the feel of a woman. Better stop there I think. lol
 m14shooter
Msg: 179
view profile
History
Men love naked women
Posted: 11/17/2009 5:29:50 PM

I am pretty sure all they see is a naked woman...*s*

I just see a person I really care about if we are naked together.
 breeheel
Msg: 184
Men love naked women
Posted: 11/18/2009 9:54:49 PM
not me... clothed in high heels. then down to lingerie and heels im a happy man
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 188
view profile
History
Men love naked women
Posted: 11/19/2009 6:36:54 AM
If we're at a point where I want you naked, you're already beautiful to me. What flaws?

I also love women in sexy underwear. Peel and eat!
 Pingshooter
Msg: 193
view profile
History
Men love naked women
Posted: 10/15/2011 6:11:08 AM
Has anyone really ever been to a nude beach?

There are some people..who you'd think would look horrid (after seeing them in clothes), who are nicely put together, naked.

Now granted..some folks probably don't look good naked..I have more dayum scars then the average person (being stupid, AND forgetting what came first, bob or weave..I always got that mixed up..sigh), and with my limited sexual experience with women, not being a hard body anymore..I probably am not the Adonis that some women want from their romance novels..but I at least know that I don't expect to find the hardbody woman I read that most men are suppose to want. I am comfortable with myself, and am comfortable with what I have (meaning..my lover). Why do we need to compare..as you will always find someone who looks better..is it necessary?

Lastly, naked and knowing them are a combination you have to accept..or you will live a life of only seeking to please yourself and eventually you end up alone.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >