Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Adam Taylor
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Odd how no one replied to my last postPage 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I didn't reply because it was too damn long. And I'm in a lazy mood.
 Adam Taylor
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Odd how no one replied to my last post
Posted: 7/19/2006 6:39:36 PM

I'm curious why so many women claim to want the type of guy I feel that I am, but won't give me the time of day when I am straight, direct, and to the point?

Cause you're chatting to the wrong women.
In time, you'll find the right one.
 justmeinnc05
Msg: 13
Posted: 7/19/2006 8:52:09 PM
I did read your whole post, and liked what I read. Just don't let other people change you. Again, great post. Wish more men posted things like that, rather than some of the down right nasty things they are posting.

Fry Lock
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2006 1:17:24 PM
it's cause you're wearing that stupid hat, and it makes you LOOK gay....
 ChicagoStyle
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 7/21/2006 10:29:47 PM
I'm just curious, why does it matter what we think of you being in touch with your feminine side, if you like conflict or not, or that you experimented with men and now realize your not gay?

It seems to me(and I could be wrong) that you want a bunch of strangers to know about you, and therefore feel the need to air your laundry(dirty or clean) on a public forum, and hope that we will reply to it, just so you know that we care.

Honestly, I didn't reply to your other thread because I didn't see it. But, I find it funny that you would make another thread stating how odd it is that no one replied to your other one. I guess you got what you wanted, as you got replies to this one. But maybe you didn't because you didn't get the type of response you wanted?

I don't know, seems like your telling us things that honestly, most of us could care less about. And, by us not caring or showing any intereste, you decided to make a follow up thread to try to see why we didn't care about the first one?

I just think a lot of your priviate business should be kept private. Sure, there nothing wrong woth sharing somethings, but do take offense when no one responds to it and doesn't show any interest.

Save a lot of that for whom ever you may try to meet on here.

And, telling us your not gay because you had a experience once and that is what proved your straight, and/or that you love women, so your not gay..... toooo much info to be giving a bunch of strangers on a public forum. Aside from that, how many people do you really think want to know? If your not a girl telling me about you experimenting with another girl, honestly, as a guy, I could care less.

In a sense, it almost seems like your in need of attention from people you have never met online and that you feel the need to prove something to us.

Again, I coud be wrong.
 islandprincess_
Msg: 28
Posted: 7/24/2006 12:04:02 AM
I did not have the opportunity to read your last post, so I don't really know what all happened there. However, what I can say is this: I do not understand why you are correlating gay and being in touch with your emotions. I have many gay friends, many lesbian friends, and though I myself am straight, sometimes the stereotypes of homosexuality even get me upset! I totally repsect where you're coming from dude, and if you are straight and masculine yet still in touch with your emotions, that's right on! We need more guys like that! It also takes courage to want to discuss it in a forum-so good on you for that as well! Being vulnerable, and honest, and emotional are all great qualities to have in a man, but they are just qualities, not 'gay' qualities. I know lots of gay men who are vulnerable and honest and seem to fit that mould society has made of gay people, but I also have gay friends who are the manliest of men, and enjoy all the societal 'un-gay' things like football and camping. You're just in touch with your emotions, you're not gay.
 Diva Po-Po Princess
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2006 7:16:22 PM
Doth whom protesteth too much.....

IS GAY!!!

You are spending wayyyyyyyy too much time "defending" the fact that you're "straight". Admit it, YOU ARE GAY. You are just too defensive about the whole ordeal. Why else would you make a post to that effect? Just for future reference, condense the drama. I got bored and sleepy and there is only so many ways you can keep circling around the airport with the same crap.

*Cough, cough, attention *hore*
 BrownEyedLeo
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2006 8:24:39 PM
I didn't even see your last Post, but I can see why no one would reply to it after reading this one. I am surprized the Mods didn't lock this Thread for being a "pity post". You are the first man I have seen that has to try it to see if he is gay. Man, you need to come out of the closet with your issues.
 adeyboy63
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 8/27/2006 3:26:49 PM
well having read the original OP and most of the replies ne arguements and with out using "metaphors" does it really matter who,what or where you want to be/are ,it is in reality you must accept either that which you are comfortable with ,or up sticks and move yer ass to where you think you should be and stay there.SO best advise is toss the coin and follow the result, live long and prosper as we only get one shot.(OMG valium time)

personally i prefer the lesbian in a mans body suits me lmao
 stoowart
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2006 10:21:01 AM
hmmm, how many miles away can sharks "smell" blood in the water again?..............
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 37
Posted: 9/27/2006 10:51:48 AM

it's cause you're wearing that stupid hat, and it makes you LOOK gay....

That darn Frylock....cracks me up everytime.
 ladyc4
Msg: 38
Posted: 9/27/2006 11:19:51 AM
Since I'm 50-freakin'-3 years old, and therefore have time constraints, I did not read the entire thread but I HAVE to respond to something the OP said early on( and I apologize if I'm repeating something already said on page 2,3,or 4)

I am not defending my sexuality, I'm trying to understand women

You are of course absolutely free to defend your sexuality, whatever it may be.

As far as trying to understand women, that can be answered in one word; DON'T!! you might as well try to empty the Pacific with a teaspoon, or extinguish Hell with a kid's water pistol.

Now can we all stop over-thinking life, love, and most especially, this thread??
Cindy O
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >