Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 badbadgirl
Msg: 49
1st time for intercourse....how old...where...was it planned? was it good?Page 7 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
i was 13,with my highschool boyfriend,after months of making out in my room during lunchbreak.i had a lot of orgasms before losing my virginity,but the first time i had sex i didnt came,it was soso...the 2nd and other times better
 Ocian
Msg: 53
view profile
History
1st time for intercourse....how old...where...was it planned? was it good?
Posted: 7/3/2005 7:58:34 PM
Mine was like this..... I was at my friends house chilling and I got introduced to this man named Mike.....Long story short it was with this man at his apt....and I was 18 come to find out he was still kinda of married and we didnt finish, so about 6 or 7 months later I started dating this guy named eric and we bumped uglies......so I had two first times.......
 Bander
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2005 8:14:33 PM
13....new baden, illinois, pitchers mound in the park...planned....cant remember her name
 lamename
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2005 9:08:25 PM
I was 14, she was 18...it was in a tent in my back yard. She planned it, but I didn't know about it. I gave her a full body massage before going down on her. Eventually we had sex...it was alright.
 berrysweetncgurl
Msg: 57
Posted: 7/4/2005 3:47:39 AM
I dont rem how old I was...maybe 13 or 14?? it was at the lake at a house we had broken into (bad kid, right?) I remember I wore my sexy panties...these red satin ones I thought I was so grown up in.....He was like 17 or 18....think I seen him like once afterwards

wanted it to begin with, then didnt want to, then got forced to....but I try to make myself think I just "used" him to get the whole virginity thing over with

IT HURT!!!!!!!!!!!
 1ladyjewl
Msg: 58
Posted: 7/4/2005 4:04:56 AM
I was 15 years old. It wasn't planned. It was in a grey primer 69 mercury half ton on th side of the road. We had been talking for about 4 hours and one thing led to another..It was July 26,1986. It was with my husband about 5months after we met.
 Canadian_music_man
Msg: 61
Posted: 7/6/2005 12:39:29 PM
...i was 15 and was mauled and seduced by 12 cheer leaders at school all at once... was awesome.. i felt like a king....

then i woke up... thinking THAT"S how it should have happened lol
 Mandie420
Msg: 63
Posted: 7/9/2005 2:32:08 AM
my first time i was 14 years old. With a guy i dated for 8 months. in my bed, he snuck through the window after my parents were asleep. it sucked! I didnt do it again with him.
 petite_redhead
Msg: 81
Posted: 4/18/2007 8:46:01 PM
I lost mine on April 17th of 2006. I was 19. I know that's considered old these days, to keep your virginity. It was at his house, in his bed. It wasn't planned, at least not by me anyway. I had planned on staying a virgin until marriage. So much for that plan. I felt as though a knife were ripping into me. I cried and was disappointed because everybody always talked about how good sex feels. I regret losing my virginity back then and to him. He told me that he was a virgin. It turns out he screwed pretty much all of the females at our school. Thank God for condoms, thank God it never broke, and thank God I didn't catch any STDs from that manwh0re(I obsessively got tested after he and I broke up. I was so paranoid).
 playful-kitten
Msg: 87
Posted: 4/20/2007 12:18:24 PM
Oh that brought back memories. My first time was drunken sex too. I was 14 with my bf and a bottle of rum. I took controal of the situation and made all the move. He still has a big smile on his face when he talks about it :)
 JWA
Msg: 107
Posted: 5/29/2007 3:06:29 PM
I was all of 17 and an older friend of my mom's somewhat seduced me----it was GREAT and since then I've written about 100 pages about that whole experience! I happened one day then there was a repeat a few days later and then she made a surprise visit at the end of that summer.

Happy, happy memories of one very wonderful time!
 simply_peachy
Msg: 121
Posted: 6/17/2007 4:29:05 PM
I was 18, it was on my parents couch in the middle of the night, wasn't planned, just happened. It wasn't terrible (unless it just never got better..lol..:P)
 Megannn
Msg: 127
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2007 10:40:23 PM
I havent had sex yet, or shall we call it 'intercourse'. I was raised in religion and culture that we suppose to do that after marriage. When I got here, i had this 'culture shock' but i was able to manage it by saying 'no'.
Im not playing angel here, but for women...its a very sensitive case to give up virginity. I dunno about others, but in my opinion...man will always be virgins..no matter what.

I want to do it with someone that i love and he loves me too........sad but true...
 ~JustSimplyMe~
Msg: 130
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2007 9:42:00 AM
I was 14, with one of my older brothers friends (he was 23 or 24) at his apartment. We had planned it, he was pretty eager to be my first lol. We ended up being FB for a couple of months. lol
 sexyviper
Msg: 131
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2007 10:24:56 AM
I was very young ...on the kitchen floor ...with my 15 year old babysitter on top of me
 heather_honey
Msg: 133
Posted: 10/10/2007 10:56:13 AM
My First time: I was 17; he was a 21 RMC. Cadet. In the back of his mustang, not comfortable at all, but that’s ok I ended up marrying him and stayed with him the next 20 years after that! Was it planned? Not really but we both knew it was coming. After that we skipped away to Quebec every single weekend just to have sex! Some sweet memories back then…wonder if he ever looks back? lol
 4YOU2KISS!!!
Msg: 136
Posted: 10/11/2007 5:39:56 AM
19,...boyfriend of a year or so and it is never all it is cracked up to be,...lol

Looking back it was ok,...but far from what a young lady dreams it will be...
 MariposaBonita
Msg: 140
Posted: 10/11/2007 1:40:41 PM
Buddy and I were both 17 and it was after a football game on a Friday night. His parents owned the lumber yard so we went there....... Thank God it was dark because I cried the entire 15 seconds..... An overly endowed guy is not the way to go the first time! It was 6 months before I did it again.....
 arkelaus
Msg: 141
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2007 5:33:10 AM
I was 13, so was she, it was planned (elaborately) it was wonderful and memorable for both of us, but I got her into so much trouble a couple months later that her mother forbid her to see me any more... 4 years later she married my best friend. She and I are close friends to this day
 arkelaus
Msg: 143
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2007 9:11:22 AM
don't get too offended there, slick, keep in mind most of these people (including myself) have passed a good many years since either we or our respective partners were minors, 20+ years ago, teens having sex was just something frowned upon, and very seldom a matter for the authorities. And I doubt too many of us would really condone the same actions today.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >