Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Betrayed again .      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LucilleDixon
Msg: 29
Betrayed again .Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
This is so sad. I hope everything worked out for the best here.
 cooldog65
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Betrayed again .
Posted: 6/28/2018 8:16:56 PM

LOL....the OP's friend could be dead by now....

The OP hasn't posted since 2012. She could be deceased, too. I've often wondered how many older profiles here are inactive or the individual is deceaded.
 spot4username
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Betrayed again .
Posted: 6/29/2018 3:51:27 AM
^^^ I used to work with a guy. He has a profile here. In fact I took the photo for the profile. He passed years ago. His profile is still here. I have reported it numerous times. I even had a bunch of friends block him hoping that would get it deleted. Back when there were mods I shared with one of them and he said he followed-up. I have no reason to believe he didn't.

So I know for a fact there is at least one profile that belongs to someone who has died. Given the tiny number of people who read these threads for you to have even one of us respond knowing of an example really makes you wonder what the statistic would be.
 from site to sight
Msg: 32
Betrayed again .
Posted: 6/29/2018 7:08:11 AM
The problem with reporting about someone who has died is, someone might report an ex or someone they had a bad date with as being deceased to get their profile pulled, even though the person is alive and well-as some sort of "get even" tactic by people with issues. So even if there were mods to report it to, how are they going to know if it's true or not? I'm sure there are a lot of profiles from people who have since met someone and is no longer looking, but haven't bothered deleting their profile or edited it to say they are no longer looking/just here for the forums.
 spot4username
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Betrayed again .
Posted: 6/29/2018 7:17:50 AM
^^^
I attached a link to an imgur photo that was a screengrab from his mom's fb that showed condolences in regards to his passing using the same photo from his profile.

But yes, I absolutely agree with you that people could report profiles with nefarious intentions. I mean look at all the profiles that go *poof* and they aren't even having contact with people outside of the forums.
 vacuumanddusting
Msg: 34
Betrayed again .
Posted: 7/8/2018 6:23:22 PM
"frenemy" comes to mind. She is oblivious to your feelings. I'd dump her and take up dating alone no bars or clubs, keep your private live private from her. She does not sound like much of a friend!
 cooldog65
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Betrayed again .
Posted: 7/8/2018 8:10:11 PM
^^^ Note the following:

The betrayal was over 13 years ago.
 lulz567
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Betrayed again .
Posted: 7/9/2018 5:05:07 PM
See now I’d find a friend like that pretty handy for me. Say I was getting to have some potential feeling for a guy and needed to check out his level of interest and trustworthiness. I’d find her a great asset knowing she would be flirting like mad with him. I’d even book myself a weekend trip away or for longer eventually so they could have as much of an opportunity to get it on as possible. Then eventually I’d be like spill the beans? and she’d tell you all about it. Most don’t get those opportunities and can be stuck with a cheat for years. You played it wrong by cutting in when you did and blowing the whole plan for yourself. You also alerted your male friend to her plot so he could back out in time.

Are people not curious these days . Prefer blind faith and being Rose coloured .
I hope I find a girlfriend to add to my list like her okay she’s not great friend but very useful.
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 37
Betrayed again .
Posted: 7/9/2018 6:01:14 PM

Keep your private life private from her.

Best to do this in many cases.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Betrayed again .