Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BlackThorn101
Msg: 7
Are you comfy with naked people hanging around?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I don't mind naked people,as long as they actually have something Nice to show...

Now you get poeple like that Transvestite guy,who's totally naked Small Free Willy Pic on the Girls Photo Ratings totally caught me of guard....and ruined my appetite for the month.

If you want to stroll naked in the privacy of your own home feel free to do so, but please take other people in consideration when you post naked pictures on a site like this. If you want to show booty on your profile fine, Let people who are really interested in the Short****guy's photo's check it out on HIS profile don't allow them to put that photo up for rating...

I can still handle a Nice boob or Ass photo...but please, Guys dressed as women with their**** hanging out is just 2 much.

BlackThorn101
Msg: 10
Are you comfy with naked people hanging around?
Posted: 3/4/2005 5:05:24 AM
I don't expect you 2 understand, It's a Man thing Baby....

Women are Beautiful...as long as all the bits and pieces are as they should be like nature intended...that includes Genitals.

I Hope that Tranvestite Guy Reads This

Savvy?
 BlackThorn101
Msg: 12
Posted: 3/4/2005 5:10:30 AM
I meant that those body parts can be shown, but should at least have some sort of clothing on.

Not like the Transvestite I referred to....I should have checked his ID.

They should ban people like that from this site.
 BlackThorn101
Msg: 13
Posted: 3/4/2005 5:12:06 AM
That's the way to go Snoug!!!

I respect that.
 BlackThorn101
Msg: 17
Posted: 3/4/2005 5:30:39 AM
The nudity or semi-nudity on this site is all about attention and photo ratings....nothing more.

It would seem that they lack on personality and have to make up for it in some other way to draw attention to themselves....

Personally think it's Cheap.
 BlackThorn101
Msg: 23
Posted: 3/4/2005 5:45:07 AM
I totally respect that Max,but the photo of that Transvestite guy was totally of the mark...
I have no problem with the nudity as long as people like the above mentioned keeps it in his profile where it belongs instead of on the photo ratings. If people like him or her is interested in sick sh*tlike that they can go check it out on the profiles.
 Ticketoride
Msg: 32
Posted: 3/4/2005 2:33:57 PM
Just curious, once there was this guy online that turned on his webcam he was naked

Tacky !
 SunnY_MaYa
Msg: 38
Posted: 3/5/2005 4:10:44 AM
beautiful girl is taking a sunbath on a nude beach ...a guy comes closer to her and says " U know ..I like you very much " .. the girl " hahah I can see that "
 jennifer j
Msg: 40
Posted: 3/5/2005 5:47:22 AM
how nakey can i wear undies lol
 jennifer j
Msg: 42
Posted: 3/5/2005 6:16:24 AM
i massage naked people all day long after a while one body is no different to the next
 islandgirlmb
Msg: 43
Posted: 3/5/2005 11:24:37 AM
I dont want to see naked people walking around in general. Some bodies just are not attractive to me and I just don't want to see that. If somebody has to walk around naked I think women look better because I find the female form more asthetically pleasing to the eye, men seem too utilitarian to be "pretty to look at". When they are naked fun things can happen, but I don't want to see some naked guy strutting around - the appendage just looks goofy in that context. And if a guy does appear to be "suaved up" (by this I mean cheesy calenders) I am not interested because I am not attracted to a guy who uses more hair products than me, and enjoys getting facials on a regular basis! Cheers!!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >