Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Simlasa
Msg: 27
view profile
History
I'm addicted to writing Fan Fiction!Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I was at a forum a while back where a creative writing professor was giving a talk about fan fiction and how she'd assign her students to write the stuff...
According to her it was a great way for an aspiring author to start out because the setting and characters were pretty much already in place and the writer could concentrate on plot/pacing/theme.
Since then I've often thought about trying it but there aren't any settings I'm particularly intrigued by... at least not enough to have me thinking of story ideas. Also, my contrary nature makes me too likely to want to be iconoclastic and tear big wholes through the tropes of whatever it is.
 blueyes24
Msg: 28
view profile
History
I'm addicted to writing Fan Fiction!
Posted: 5/14/2010 8:34:06 PM
I do some writing on here and got BANNED from here by My loveky friend panda(are you still here like to talk) So look for me on here i will give good advice you my like it or not i dont care anymore what people think about me.
DR.Rob
Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  >