Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > I am dating a man who has a girlfriend HELP!!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mani
Msg: 44
view profile
History
I am dating a man who has a girlfriend HELP!!!Page 7 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
^^I suggest you lay off the personal attacks and stick to what you know. I don't mind reading opinions and debating but nothing personal.
 Jackie1954
Msg: 45
I am dating a man who has a girlfriend HELP!!!
Posted: 7/27/2006 12:51:47 PM
Girl,I know how you feel!Why is he still with her and don't you feel guilty?You are tormenting yourself.I'm in love with someone that is finally leaving his g/f-so he says.But we just stayed friends throughout the whole ordeal.He's got a kid with her and it's his house and that's why he stayed with her-so he says.Well,I told him I couldn't be with him while he is still there.Now he's pursuing me again but still doesn't want a relationship with me.It hurts alot cause I want to be with him.What's your man's story?Does he really want to be with you or just stringing you along?And why do men do things like this???He's playing with both of you!!It';s an ego booster for him!Someone is going to take a really hard fall and I hope it's not you.How often do you see this man,anyway?And does he seem to want to protect her from finding out?Good Luck!!!

OMG! Perfect!! "sweetgal38/cherokee/rose/kimmie" is the expert to go to for advice on this!!

Deli- You have just found yourself an ali!! She's been chasing a married man for 2 years and she won't give up! So... model yourself after "sweetgal38/cherokee/rose/kimmie" and you will find true happiness with another woman's man (not to mention some tires for your truck)! Just ask her... she is deleriously happy (NOT) and she refuses to listen to what anyone has to say, too. She just keeps on chasing that man and posting thread after thread trying to get someone to tell her she is a wonderful person.

You didn't get much advice on this thread that will appeal to you. So... in the true cheaters fashion, just start another thread about the very same subject and maybe you will get the answers you seek. Someone will eventually tell you that what you are doing is a good thing and that you are a wonderful good hearted woman... PATHETIC!!

Or... clean up your act!
 Jackie1954
Msg: 46
Posted: 7/27/2006 3:54:28 PM
Has no one looked at "Mani" profile? (I didn't read it all... it's waaaay too long. Just skipped though it, but he does describe a 1st date in a way that makes it clear that it is a "date" and not just hanging out with a new friend!)

Of course he is supporting her... he's living with someone and on here looking for some on the side.

He is defending her because in doing that, he is defending himself!
 Fairwayman
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2006 5:19:36 PM
If your confused about this situation, and what the outcome will be then love truly is BLIND, DEAF, DUMB, and STUPID.... I though scenerios like this were only created by advice columnists to attract interest in their columns.. I know that you already know the answer to your question unless you are (see second part of first sentence!)
 applebyk
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2006 9:15:50 AM
I have been in a situation similar to this - only it was with my ex. She promised that she would break up with her new b/f, that she wanted to be with me, etc. Long story short...she was telling him a different story, and after a year, the s*** hit the fan and she ended up getting neither of us.
Now for my advice. I can totally understand how he makes you happy, but it also must hurt to know that he is with her. And as other forum posts have said, once a cheater, always a cheater. If that is alright with you then do the following: stop seeing him until he has broken up with her. Otherwise, he really has no reason to. If he can have you both, then why bother breaking up with the other one? Hope this was helpful. Good luck.
 traveller05
Msg: 49
Posted: 7/29/2006 8:34:07 PM
Most of the posts here are right on the money in my opinion; he's a player and just using you for extra-curricular sex. If that's what you want then go for it; if you want a comitted relationship this guy ain't for you. JMHO
 packagedealx3
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2006 9:45:09 AM
You chose to be the other woman in a situation that is little different than having a relationship with a married man if you knew he had a girlfriend to begin with. If you become the girlfriend, how long do you think it will be before he starts cheating on you rather than cheating with you on someone else? There really should be no confusion because there comes a time when you do what is right morally and for you in terms of your emotional stability and continuing to stay with a guy that has a girlfriend or becoming his girlfriend spells nothing but more heartache as time wears on, as you obviously understand.
 dave1234
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2006 12:01:59 PM
Camilla Parker was "the other woman" and is now married to the man who will become King, Prince Charles.

Ahhh, what did Camilla offer that Diana Spencer couldn't or wouldn't? From the outside looking in most people question Prince Charles but, let's face it, I don't think he has a problem getting a little female companionship.

I wonder how many people laughed and ridiculed and belittled Camilla for being "the other woman".

Just food for thought.
 dave1234
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2006 12:57:48 PM

(Msg 182) Just to clarify, caused death in as much as she wouldn't have been dating these "players" had Charles not driven her to it.

It's nice to see someone acknowledging that one can be driven to date others while married.
 Ralph42
Msg: 53
HELP???
Posted: 7/31/2006 2:03:45 PM
All is fair in love and war. Sure it is a cliche; it is true though. That goes for the guy in question and Deli Girl. Entertaining thread with all sorts of speculation beyond what the deli girl stated. Personally, I'm thinking DG should tell the GF about herself. I'm figuring (catfight!) that leads to:

1) Three-Some!

2) The Man being dumped by GF and going with DG.

3) Guy dumping DG and staying with GF.

What's kind of neat about it, without further info, is that it is hard to see THE MAN losing in this situation.
 Barbie854
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2009 12:12:24 PM
I am sorry but I really have to weigh in here. The person cheating is the man, the women is not. She didn't say whether she knew about the girlfriend in the begining or not. But, she is not cheating on anyone , she is not in a committed relationship. The guilty party here is the man ( and I would say the same if it was a woman cheating) when two people are in a commited relationship it is their respondsibility not to cheat. If someone can seduce you away from your partner then the relationship was worthless anyway. She does not say she seduced him maybe he seduced her. Any way I agree she should leave him if he doesn't leave his girlfriend but she has done nothing wrong. People are tempted every day and if they can't keep it in their pants then they shouldnt be in committed relationships. I would say the poor girl is in love and doomed because he is a pig but I wouldnt blame her these things happen and if your in a committed relationship you have agreed to not let it happen.
 Jenny113007
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2012 6:40:29 PM
Forget all of these people calling you names, and judging you, and telling you what goes around comes around. What they don't realize is they just put that curse on themselves also. No one is perfect, especially the people that are judging you. Let he who has not sinned throw the first stone. Anyone can make a bad choice for themselves and others, and you all have done something to someone you shouldn't have. Shame on you for judging when you are not perfect. Just because you don't advertise does not mean you don't have skeletons in your closets. This woman is asking for help, not more abuse from a bunch of perfect jerks. You better be careful someone does not come on your path you cant resist that is taken, lest you be in that same boat....and should I say to you, you deserve it, for judging?
She obviously wants to get out of it, and do better for herself and others or she would not be crying for help. Duh!

Nuff said, and yes I have had it happen to me by a friend no doubt, but God calls for forgiveness, something you should all learn about. Amen.
 AusteniticSteelMan
Msg: 56
Posted: 12/16/2012 8:07:45 PM
Why are we posting in an old thread? =p

Mods I demand you lock old threads. Demand!
 msright78
Msg: 57
Posted: 12/16/2012 8:18:19 PM
so wait, let me get this straight.

He's got a gf and u heard through the grapevine that he does this sort of thing by saying he's gonna leave his gf but doesnt?

Are u kidding me?

What could u possibly see in a guy who has a gf already???

Jeeez I don't understand ppl like u!

If u know someone has a bf or a gf already, y the **** u wanna be with him? if he can cheat on them with U, I'll bet u a million dollars that he'll do the same shiet with u!

Get the **** out if u any self respect left in u!
 lovefun99
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2012 9:24:19 AM
another old thread from almost 7 years ago dredged up to reply to the OP?

Really people do you not look at the posting dates?
 msright78
Msg: 59
Posted: 12/17/2012 3:22:54 PM
surferofclouds--- it's a damn shame that ppl go only for men who have gf's. Those women don't have self respect to begin with.

But it's true. Ppl do crazy things like that all the time.
 SweetFireBall
Msg: 60
Posted: 2/22/2013 9:27:36 AM
agreed! Every situation is different. Maybe he is just too nice to leave the gf and waits for her to leave him.
 OutMind
Msg: 61
Posted: 2/22/2013 10:38:14 AM

another old thread from almost 7 years ago dredged up to reply to the OP?

Really people do you not look at the posting dates?

This also applies to some subjects that even though they have been address in the past, can have a new fresh turn, instead of then being Deleted by the Mods, because that subject has been covered in the past.

The reality is simple, everything has been covered before. EVERYTHING.

So, may this thread rest in peace.
 Jenny113007
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2013 8:14:49 AM
I would date other people and find someone of your own. These people that have relationships with other people and cheat are thieves, they steel the best thing that that God gave you and that is your youth, you dont want to be 50 years old competing with 20 year olds for mens attention. Do not let these cheating people steel your youth, you will never get it back.

Forget the judgement of others, they always have something to say because they are angry and judgemental.

Hope you make the right decision for yourself.

Ask God to help you, Jesus.

:)
 Debyduz_
Msg: 63
Posted: 3/21/2013 6:56:05 PM
You are correct you do need help
 ironwinecoffee
Msg: 64
Posted: 3/24/2013 11:20:17 AM
Honey..... now that you know you are a bit of a jerk if you continue dating him. Character is judged by actions not words. Yes, he is also engaging in questionable behavior as well not by dating two people at once by being less than truthy. There is nothing to be confused about, find the exit sign and stop seeing him or communicating with him.
 hotsurferchick4u
Msg: 65
Posted: 3/24/2013 11:23:15 AM
Lmao...have you posters not realized that this thread was started in 2006??? OP checked out 7 years ago...:0 Too funny!!
 afitdancer
Msg: 66
Posted: 3/26/2013 3:09:40 PM
Ditch him.

Done.

Could you trust him? He dated you while dating someone else.

Ditch him.
 MS.ICENI
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2013 6:41:30 PM
Only you can change this scenario and there's nothing to be confused about. He's playing you and as with all games as soon as one player quits, game over. Leave...it's that simple.
 yourhandyman1
Msg: 68
Posted: 3/30/2013 2:31:22 AM
WOW!!! The heads are still talking without realising the body's already dead
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > I am dating a man who has a girlfriend HELP!!!