Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cynplicity
Msg: 80
Very long hair on a woman is very femine and sexy, but few women have long hairPage 2 of 33    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33)
I have long hair, I find that men love it and always say that I shouldnt cut it. I am not sure why when women hit 40 its almost an automatic trip to chop it off ! Long hair is versatile, makes me feel feminine and...... i like it. Now, if it were ugly old gray witch hair, that is a different story!
 email
Msg: 81
Very long hair on a woman is very femine and sexy, but few women have long hair
Posted: 8/24/2006 10:12:54 AM
WOW your hair is wild!!! sexie!!
crime to cut it lol
 Lil Red Riding Hood
Msg: 85
Posted: 8/25/2006 7:40:07 PM
Main reason......... long hair doesn't suit alot of older women. It's something that's been drummed into our heads from birth.

Women over forty with long hair ? wrong.....just so wrong. Not sure why.

I love my long hair. I've had it long most of my life and I don't plan to ever cut it off short.

I recently lost 6 inches due to an incident.........hahahaha....and I hate it !!!!!

cotter
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2006 12:34:03 AM
Wow ... nothing makes me feel more sexy than feeling my hair in the wind brush over my shoulders and down my back. Men just seem to get lost in it ... they play with it and previous partners have requested that I leave "free" when I'm with them. Otherwise, I would keep it tied back ... out of my face.

But I love to please them with it. Already gave too much information ... you don't get to find out how it pleases them!
 Ratero-park-man
Msg: 88
Posted: 8/26/2006 1:15:23 AM
I love long hair on a woman. So beautiful and nice. But thats not the main draw (Physically speaking) , it is their smile and their eyes.
 Ratero-park-man
Msg: 89
Posted: 8/26/2006 1:15:32 AM
I love long hair on a woman. So beautiful and nice. But thats not the main draw (Physically speaking) , it is their smile and their eyes.

*buzz*
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2006 12:28:09 PM
I know that long hair seems to be sexier, yet with my hair length his fingers get lost too
 cotter
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 12/22/2006 8:52:50 PM
When my hair is wet, it's down past the middle of my back ... but it has soooo many natural waves, that it looks somewhat shorter when it's dry. If I drive with the window down, I have to either hold my head away from the window when I put it up or grab a hold of it or my hair gets caught in the window. OUCH!!!

but few women have long hair
If you want to see long hair on women ... everywhere ... the "big island" of Hawaii ... I have never seen soooo much long hair on women in my life and it's absolutely gorgeous. Add to that, the "island" look of the natives ... it's a sight to behold. Gorgeous women and just beautiful full thick long hair.

I'm not into chicks, but I sure enjoy seeing such natural beauty. I'm sure the men love it.
 One tall mama*
Msg: 117
Posted: 12/22/2006 10:00:35 PM
I have long hair and would never cut it short ever again!!..... Long hair suits me alot better than short hair.....
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 118
Posted: 12/26/2006 9:25:42 PM
I have long hair..... with my lifestyle.. the long hair is much easier for me to do stuff with. It all depends on the woman, I would look like a guy with short hair... or a dyke... lol
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 131
Posted: 12/27/2006 9:00:54 PM
^^^LOL. I never get bed-head either. That's funny. If I had all the time back that I spent screwing around with short hair, I'd be 10 years younger. Never again.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 133
Posted: 12/28/2006 11:21:56 AM
Alicia ???? And you aren't in jail? LOL I would have probably committed some weird act of revenge ~ that is NOT acceptable. Hair-icide deserves an equal action or opposite reaction.
 KIWI3nme
Msg: 135
Posted: 12/28/2006 3:05:01 PM
i had my hair trimmed TRIMMED 2 weeks ago when i went in for streaks. My hair when wet is down to my bum too. My hair is long thick and corkscrew curly.

The hairdresser I swear marveled at it and then started to gush "it would look so good if i cut it like this...add some layers here and here." UMMM YAHH fuk that. Once its dry it will lay on my shoulders...no way hose!!! I love my long curly kinkly hair!! My hubby absoloutely loves my hair and will break her neck if she cut it lol...

So... I only trimmed 2 inches tops. The streaks look dam good though... (coppper red )
 B. Diva
Msg: 141
Posted: 1/20/2007 8:55:07 PM
Gotta love the women who said her hair is past her bums - I've only got one how many does she have?

As a teenager my hair was pretty much to my waist; cut it when my first child was born cause the baby kept pulling it and I've regreted it ever since! I keep saying I'm growing my hair back down to my waist - and by the time it gets there I might actually HAVE one!

Most guys I know think Jamie Lee Curtis is pretty hot and her hair's been short for years. I think the shape of your head and the type of hair you have should be the biggest factors in how you wear you hair - I remember seeing Crystal Gayle in concert when she had hair past her knees and she looked ridiculous. Very fine hair just looks DUMB when it's really long.

My mom's been telling me for the last 20 years that I'm too old to wear my hair past my shoulders. Doesn't that also mean I'm too old to let my mother tell me how to wear my hair?

Never had anybody sit on my hair, like one poster, but I did have my hair catch fire from a long candle on my birthday cake in a restaurant one time. And of course I've my hair get pulled by accident during sex - but I still remember the night nearly 20 years ago that my late best friend brushed my hair while we were curled up in front of the fire. I don't care about fancy dinners or any of that but brush my hair and I'm YOURS.

Darlene
 TomDooley69
Msg: 142
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2007 2:14:43 PM
I personally prefer very long hair! Some say it's a hassel some say it's not, but I think either way if a man loves long hair on a woman shouldn't he help her take care of it? I certainly would and at the same time see it as a privilegie. Cheers!
 darlyngirl
Msg: 143
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2007 9:36:37 PM
When my hair is long it just hangs there flat and lifeless- I never know what to do with it and hate looking in the mirrot becuase it looks so sloppy and awful to me... So long hair on me is not sexy in my opinion- if I feel ugly and drab I'm not sexy :) Now that my hair is short I feel more self-confident and sexier and like what I see in the mirror- I think therefore I am :)

Women are sexy when we like what we see in the mirror- short hair, long hair, period
 marmott
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2007 9:45:41 AM
me being an X long haired guy, i know long hair is harder to keep up, but it is only an few extra 10 minuits?

I like long hair on women, yea it is nice. But it is the woman not the hair.

I am loosing some hair now, and an X called me on it (razzing me) i told her, it is solar pannels for the love machine!

She shaved her head next week, we are still buddies, but i liked the long hair!!!

bodaceous11
Msg: 147
Posted: 8/11/2007 4:09:54 PM
When my younger sister got married a few weeks ago I was thrilled to be able to have my hair in a French braid. Looked really elegant, and it was out of my face so it was really cool (literally, as in NOT HOT). Glad I decided not to cut it instead!

I think the biggest consideration has to be how thick or thin the woman's hair is. I can still remember seeing Crystal Gayle in concert years ago. Her hair was really thin and fine and down to her ANKLES. She looked ridiculous, imho. My hair is really thick and grows really fast (a problem with those darn grey roots...lol) so it looks great long. As it turns out, I also look great with really SHORT hair (I've had it shaved with clippers several summers running - it was less than an inch long all over).

Lillian Gish wore her hair looooooong until she died. In her last movie she did this near thing where she twisted it into a bun and it just STAYED there - wish mine was that well trained!
 Wish4
Msg: 149
Posted: 8/11/2007 8:03:41 PM
I've always had long hair and it doesn't take that much more effort to take care of. Wash, add some gel, comb and go. Or buy a really good straightener and it takes about 10 minutes. But I will agree with it being hot. That's when you do the ponytail or frenchtwist.
 PRINCESSFIFI
Msg: 151
Posted: 8/12/2007 12:27:14 AM
ive had long hair since i was about 12 y.o...and i totally love and appreciate it...when i was about 7 my mum told the hairdresser in secret to chop off my golden locks and cut it up to my ears, it looked like someone had put a bowl around my head and just chopped away like a mad person...the result, i looked like a little boy lol! i can laugh about it now but i was traumatized at the time and cried for weeks...so i swore to teach her a lesson and grow it back twice as long and yay! goal achieved! might be annoying in summer...but keeps you oh so warm in the cold winter months
 §püngl䧧
Msg: 152
Posted: 8/12/2007 4:08:49 AM
I've had my mop any number of lengths over the years and short hair actually suits my face better, but takes so long to get it to look right, that I can't be bothered. When my hair is long and I'm having a bad hair day....I just tie it in a knot and off I go..no one's the wiser! LOL
 capegardengirl
Msg: 154
Posted: 8/12/2007 6:37:26 AM
...Kudos to any woman who has the time and money to spend $$ on her hair that Jane does!..Jane Seymour is a actress with tons of money to help her take care of that hair in addition to living a leisure life..Most women dont have that luxury...Men often dont think of that.....My sister has long hair, my brother in law loves it...But he is the first to complain about it taking so long for her to get ready to go out becasue she has to spend 20 minutes just to fix her hair and dry it...Its kinda odd to me that they prefer lots ofs of hair on the head but none or very little in the nether regions...My hair is long and Im able to care for it because I dont have to be at work early in the am each day...Having the time to care for it each morning makes a difference
 scorpiomover
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2007 11:44:58 AM
I just love it on a woman. Instant turn-on. If it means waiting for her to go out, I'll wait. Heck, I'd brush it for her, if she'd let me.

Edit: IMHO, ponytails are really, really sexy on a woman. Just had to say that.
 Fun_Jess
Msg: 156
Posted: 8/12/2007 12:19:54 PM
This is easy.

1. Because sometimes in the style such as 'the jen cut' way back when and now the 'posh' cut lol. Ladies follow style.
2. Because it is more realistic and is less time consuming.
3. Because it looks sexy.

I would have cut off all my hair right now but its too thick! the only reason i would look like an idiot and i have a big head lol.
 squirterforyou
Msg: 157
Posted: 8/12/2007 12:47:55 PM
The only reason my hair is long (just a few inches short of the small of my back now) is that I can literally wash it and go. Its naturally wavy, I can pin it up, leave it down, curl it straighten it or just leave it. With short hair.... its just simply short hair that really can't be changed that much. The only time it takes me longer than 5 min is when I curl or straighten it..... so I figure I am that much further ahead than all those blowing, mousing, styling and fussing.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >