Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Aerynn
Msg: 302
Very long hair on a woman is very femine and sexy, but few women have long hairPage 5 of 33    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33)
Short hair is just easier. Less shampoo, less drying time, easier to brush and manage.

I always tell my SO if he wants me to have long hair, then cool. He can wash it, brush it, dry it, style it daily. He still hasn't taken me up on the offer.
 niceguyJJ
Msg: 303
here lehigh valley
Posted: 9/27/2008 4:16:35 PM
Longer hair on a lady is more sexy than short hair. And ponytails are hot. Short hair is ok sometimes. But girls with longer hair look alot better. And blonds are the hottest!
 abbiie
Msg: 304
Very long hair on a woman is very femine and sexy, but few women have long hair
Posted: 9/27/2008 5:00:32 PM
wow..this reminds me of this guy that sent me a message , saying how much better i would look if i had longer hair.

i was shocked...i told him that if he didnt like what he saw, he should click next!

uh.

keep in mind that my hair is really short and i love it. i had long hair up until 3 yrs ago. and so what? its my head and my hair!

if guy likes hair, then he should cover his bald head and get a toupee (sp?)..lol
 GregFireman
Msg: 311
Posted: 9/30/2008 10:59:28 AM
I imagine it's just too much work to have long long hair. I like it too though. It is very feminine.
 jadegreen
Msg: 312
view profile
History
Posted: 12/28/2008 9:38:31 PM
Sometimes longer hair is just more maintenance....takes longer to fix etc...Also the shape of the face changes for some as they get older...that once slim face may be a lil chubby now and you gotta have nice slim face to pull off the longer hair....And lastly when you start to get greys it is easier to color less hair and hide the greys if it is shorter...Have had many guys tell me about how they like long hair and love runnin their hands thru it...think it gives them something to do during sex...lol
 jadegreen
Msg: 313
view profile
History
Posted: 12/28/2008 9:40:40 PM
Oh yeah and sometimes the texture of hair changes as we get older that once shiny coat of youth is not as healthy looking for some...grey hair also has courser texture sometimes and they have mind of their own compared to the non greys...
 Sensitive P. Ness
Msg: 314
Posted: 12/28/2008 9:58:41 PM
I dunno. I think that an exposed neck and shoulder can be very feminine and hot!

Sexy is all about personality.
 jaimze
Msg: 316
Posted: 3/7/2009 12:10:23 PM
I was fortunate enough one day standing outside a stadium where Maralyn Manson was scedulaed to play that night when my eyes beheld a femfatal of such high caliber in short tight skirt & stockings with legs to die for . She had a face of exquiste sophistacaion and being of runway height with the sway of grace & power . She had her head completly shaved bald...For what it comes down to is the confidence in which one carries thy self is of upmost importance...so remember to where the hat & not let the hat wear you...
 AltaCowgirl
Msg: 317
Posted: 3/7/2009 12:22:29 PM
I love my long hair, ill admit i RARELY do anything with besides wash ad brush. maybe braid. WHen i had it short it looked alright but i missed it to much. I guess since im not much a feminine girl its my one vanity.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 318
Posted: 3/7/2009 12:48:26 PM

Sometimes longer hair is just more maintenance....takes longer to fix etc...Also the shape of the face changes for some as they get older...that once slim face may be a lil chubby now and you gotta have nice slim face to pull off the longer hair....And lastly when you start to get greys it is easier to color less hair and hide the greys if it is shorter...Have had many guys tell me about how they like long hair and love runnin their hands thru it...think it gives them something to do during sex...lol

LOL @ gives them something to do during sex.

~OT~ Mine is long, getting longer and it's staying. I had short hair until I was near 40 ~ I will never go that route again. Too much work, too time consuming, too much upkeep. I don't color mine, it changes with the seasons all on it's own. Summer more blond, fall-winter more brown. The gray? I've earned every one of them.
 Yankee_Girl
Msg: 319
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2009 12:51:35 PM
Mine grows to my shoulders and then gets bigger rather than longer.
 lonelylori
Msg: 328
Posted: 3/8/2009 11:54:21 AM
well hey there just wanted to say that i have really long hair and if thats important then why am i still alone these things are minor
 whytwater
Msg: 330
Posted: 3/8/2009 12:24:17 PM

Now can we talk about long hair on an older male ?
How about bald with the comb over from the other side of the head ?
How about the sausage rolls on the back of no neck guy ?

K. I'll play. My hair is longer than most men's. Not bald, no tailgate rolls (although I do have a short tail. Lol). Your posts almost always make alot of sense to me. This one, not so much.
Waaaayyy to many of these thread discussions become girls against the boys, or the reverse. imo
 cw35
Msg: 341
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2009 6:27:38 AM
A lot of older women do seem to keep their hair shorter. I'm assuming because it's easier to maintain. It works for me. Depending on the woman, I find short hair a LOT sexier on a woman than long hair.
 Musical_dreamer
Msg: 343
Posted: 3/9/2009 8:22:28 AM
well my hair is long and i find it really easy to take care of, i don't find it all that heavy, I just tie it back when i go to work. other than that, standard 5 minute shampooing and conditioning, air dry it and brush it back and a way i go. never takes me more than a half hour to get ready.
 AlansPhoto1
Msg: 344
Posted: 6/1/2009 9:00:52 AM
Yes I LOVE Long Hair on women.
Yes I know it's hard to take care of, My hair was very long, I cut 19" off the back and Gave it to "Wigs for Kids" they make wigs for cancer kids, so that is the least I could do

Yes I washed my hair EVERYDAY, Long Hair is just so SEXY on women.

Plus it's in the Bible

But Remember this it is VERY SEXY too us men, Hey we can help you wash it if you want too..

Just my Thoughts
Alan
 whytwater
Msg: 346
Posted: 6/1/2009 9:52:35 AM

I'm 55 and had very short hair from age 24 until age 52. You could call it "helmet hair".

LOL!! Thinking of Sally Field in Steel Magnolias, "brown football helmet".
A good friend, and lover, told me once that her HRT was her last connection to youth. She had to stop, because of breast cancer, but (imo) because she believed it, it was true.
You look great to me! (Shrugs). And the length of your hair seems to be working. Lol.
Some women, e.g., Jamie Lee Curtis, and an Aussie lady here on POF, among others, look really good with short hair. It has never been shortened hair that makes me think "matronly". A pixie-ish cut actually gives me the opposite impression-sporty, cute, probably athletic.
Not exhorting you to cut it back, AZ. Like I said, you look great with what you have.
 HazelRose
Msg: 349
Posted: 7/19/2009 10:01:31 PM
It seems that people beleve that long hair is a sign of feminity,and short hair is a sign of masculinity. I have met many men with long hair that was actually well taken care of, and I have to disagree with the long hair notion. People should be able to express themselves howere they want with their hair. I have known women who went through a horrible relationship with a guy, and then shaved their head bald or just cut it to the point of no return. They still looked like women, and guys were still asking them out on dates (one is married now).

I have my hair more or less long now, but I use to have it very short because it was so freaking Shirly temple curly that it actually took longer taking care of it long. A man or woman who has never cut their hair short really cannot speak about the issues of having short hair because that would mean they are talking from their arses.

Truly long hair can be annoying, and the ends are dead anyway (those split ends, and when the tips are frazzled looking). I hope that none of those people who feel that their hair is the mark of their sexuality ever go through chemo therapy.
 Iamshay
Msg: 350
Posted: 7/20/2009 12:46:50 PM
What a bunch of angry, bitter women! So this is what you guys deal with and I'm still single?? Amazing! I have had long hair, at least to if not past my ass for over fifteen years. I worelong curls around my viel for my wedding, my ex husband asked me to cut my hair short on our honeymoon and I have been growing my hair long since the day I got divorced! I should have realized that if he was in such a hurry to change who I was, he was all wrong for me in the first place! Its the easiest hair style I have ever had! Its pretty, and fun, versitile and very easy to take care of. If its hot, I wear it up, I braid it for bedtime, wear it down so the wind can blow through it, and love to brush it to a silky shine! I love to have it washed and brushed for me, and find it just one more erogenous zone!
 guyot
Msg: 351
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2009 1:39:57 PM
What lovely hair, Shay. I particularly like your hair in the photo on the river. (Just above Hamilton falls?)
 xFuriousx
Msg: 353
Posted: 7/21/2009 1:07:17 AM
long hair on a woman is the best seriously...its just beautiful
 Wyatt Earp1
Msg: 354
Posted: 7/21/2009 1:26:13 AM
bikerboyz60 wrote

Hi Everyone;
I know that character qualities are by far the most important thing in a long term relationship so please don't jump on me for this. If you dont have character, honesty, loyalty, integrity then it really does not matter about any physical qualities. But at some point, I decided that I wanted it all for my next long term relationship, smart, good character and physical chemistry. Everyone has different tastes in the later, but for me they are feminine qualities which to me are slim or fit, nice smile and eyes, and I love a woman who has nice long hair. I find it very sensual and think most men prefer longer hair. So how come most women in my age bracket cut their hair short??

It's called feminism...check out photos of women from the 1980s...to women today.
Also there are three schools nearby where I live. While driving I've noticed the young
women have longer hair...which is a sign to men they are fertile...while middleaged women tend to have shorter hair.

Think about it...
 gravitysangel
Msg: 355
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2009 8:09:50 AM
you all should just be happy that you have hair to begin with. and start seeing people for who they are regardless of their hair.
 Emillia-luv
Msg: 356
Posted: 7/22/2009 9:57:20 AM
Women with long hair are better looking then women with short hair. I know that , not only as a lady, but from hearing from guys about it. Same with on guys. Long CLEAN , healthy thick head of hair is the more desirable. Offcourse there are exceptions. I mean if a guy with long hair just...leaves it that way without taking care of it, or wetting it, and combing it or styling it, then he may as well forget about it, he just grew a nest. But if he styles in nicely and takes proper care with it, thats what I'm talking about!!
Bald heads are obviously out of the question for men and women alike. I would not date a bald man or bald woman, and I wouldn't date a women with hair shorter then 10 inches. SO on the whole, long hair is the way to go.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 357
Posted: 7/22/2009 10:15:38 AM
Long hair is a good tool for minimizing flaws. I've found that the best looking women can go bald and still be hot. Hair length isn't a big issue for me. It's just another factor in the total package. I only have two deal killers that can't be overcome by any number of good qualities. Weight and teeth. Both controllable issues.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >