Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 krisninatlanta
Msg: 17
East Indian and single dad - double whammy?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
i know this is an old thread but i came across it and i hope by now you have found true love... if not dont worry she will come. In my experience indian men are very affectionate, caring, and sensitive and to me a man raising his GIRLS ALONE is a exceptional man indeed. I dont have kids but that is very attractive especially as husband material is concerned. A good woman will see you as you are and your girls will be a plus...
 head.cloud123
Msg: 19
East Indian and single dad - double whammy?
Posted: 9/17/2009 6:14:46 PM

The same thing goes for purely racial (appearance) issues. I might have a preference for Middle Eastern/Hispanic/Indian looking men, but there are individuals of every race who just make your mouth water, and you’d be happy to go out and marry any of them.

If you're 5'4" and wear 2-3 inch heels a 5'8" guy will still be 1-2 inches taller than you.

You're just average height but are seeking a tall man.
 head.cloud123
Msg: 21
East Indian and single dad - double whammy?
Posted: 9/19/2009 4:02:45 PM
Yes a head taller without heels. Which is about 5 inches.

If you add in 3 inch heels this is about 8 inches.

So the average woman would need a 6'0" man . Since only 25% of men are this height or above close to 50% of women will be competing for this percantage of man.

If you are 5'4" then 5'9" is acceptable for a man since both of you are average.

Women are the worst judges of height. most can't estimate height at all.
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  >