Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why Men Love Bitches      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 danzandsing
Msg: 351
Why Men Love BitchesPage 15 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)
arabianangel on 2/5/2009 347 PM

It takes a certain type of man to handle a B I T C H! ...Most men can't handle a strong, independent woman..Simple really!

Once again, you've driven the "lame" train, AA. Strong and independent isn't being b i t c h y.

Women who have strength are not b i t c h e s.

Women who are indepenedent are not b i t c h e s.

Women who decide to "wall off" with b i t c h y attitudes--are b i t c h e s.

And as for a certain type of man...it takes being able to fight off the attitude to bring that woman to get over herself. Which automatically registers one question:
Why do women decide to wear this type of mask, if that's not what they want men to see of them?

Danz
 minako79
Msg: 352
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 8/2/2009 7:42:54 PM
I haven't read the book that pretty sums to me like why girls go for ***holes... Same applies to men...why they love ****es?

They gonna find themselves in a very long lonely road if I have to put up with such attitudes.

Karma is a ****.
 forumologist
Msg: 353
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 8/2/2009 10:58:03 PM
I mean, what's-up with all these books for "liberating the female consciousness from male tyranny"? It's become like some sort of "anti-communism" campaign. I'm expecting to start seeing black and white newsreels about what's going on on the "home front" pretty soon to stomp out the human male from existence once and for all, thus freeing the world for female democracy everywhere (and unicorns, rainbows and ponies).

May I respectfully suggest that if you don't "get" it you exchange the word female for black and male for white and then maybe it will help clarify the perspective. It's drastic but it should make the point you are struggling to understand.

it's all part of our plan for world domination MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Um, the world is dominated by you guys. What, you didn't know that? Might is right and all that baloney.

That's the problem and it's not a joke.

How about sharing? No? Ok, then that's why some women are taking a stand. Got it yet?

In case you insist our efforts are futile may I point out that there are no positions of real power in society that come without an education. Women are getting well ahead of the curve in that area despite guys telling us we are intellectually inferior - we don't believe it and the stats on who is excelling now in college don't lie.
 minako79
Msg: 354
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 8/26/2009 7:17:29 PM

Men love b1tches because they love a challenge. They think they can turn her into the sweet heart if they try hard enough.
we're guilty of it as well :) where women goes after the badboy type.
 miss_contemplative
Msg: 355
view profile
History
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 8/26/2009 7:21:27 PM
Actually I'm a bytch. Men don't love me.

Throw the book away. She needed to make a few bucks. Can't blame a girl for trying to come up with some psychobabble.

I might just pump out of a few of those myself some day.

For the money of course. People eat this stuff up.
 whatIlikeaboutyou
Msg: 356
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 8/26/2009 7:39:45 PM

Would somebody clarify this for me? When a woman chooses to look out for herself, fend for herself, live by herself,pay her own way,do what she wants to when she wants to, date who she wants when she wants...in effect; enjoy all the liberties this country has to offer, just as men have always done, without giving a damn what anyone thinks,
why does that make her a ****? Anybody ever heard of"Liberty and justice for all"?
It sounds to me like there are a hell of a lot of insecure males out there who are doing all the whining, nagging, and complaining...a.k.a. ****ING....
If you ask me,the word **** describes all you guys who can't handle living in this world!

It's rare to see a guy break the boys club code and tell it like it is. It's a pity there aren't more.
 barbee1970
Msg: 357
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 8/26/2009 10:54:38 PM
Absolutely, men just love them. They'll take one to a nice woman any day. They do everything for them and walk around with their tail between their legs.

Seems nice women get nowhere.
 WhereIsElvis
Msg: 358
view profile
History
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 8/26/2009 11:03:58 PM
I can't stand them...I'm not wasting my time with any 'female' who treats others in an inconsiderate and disrespectful manner as so called "****es" do.
 jacob8088
Msg: 359
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 10/13/2009 8:44:35 PM
I have never read it before, nor am I attracted to ****y women. They tend to come off as controlling freaks and perfectionists. Although I do give them credit for speaking their minds and being very direct.
 BlueEyes1712
Msg: 360
view profile
History
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 10/14/2009 3:46:38 AM
Havent read the book, but I can tell you men do not like ****es. When I can see **** come out of someone, I will either leave and let her fume in her own stew or I will tell her to go drop dead, just what she deserves for being such a a$$hole.
 Gem With Flaws
Msg: 361
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 10/14/2009 3:52:01 AM
There are two types of ****es ... one is an attitude which general stems from some inadequacy that she is trying to fill and make her look in control. She rants and raves and beats her chest. A little like a boy in a man's body.

That's how I would compare it.

Then there is the other. The lifestyle one. She is a :

Babe
In
Total
Control of
Herself.

She is only considered a **** due to the fact that she does not require a man, therefore a man cannot lead her or control her. She is the one that makes men feel inadequate, unless they are strong enough to realise that a woman can just want a man and not need him.

If I were a guy, I would want the second kind, she is not needy, but she wants me baby ......
 NappyKAT
Msg: 362
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 11/6/2009 8:56:08 PM
If I had a problem with the word cougar - CUNNING OUTSTANDING UBER GREAT GALS ASTOUNDING REPUBLICANS (see? Anyone can make an acronym) then you dam well know that such a title would not go over well with me no matter how good the book.

And why does men have to like it anyway? Men have shown time and time again (and women lament) that men don't like nor appreciate *****es* (as this title indicates) because they are too independent, too confident, too assertive, too picky, not docile enough or catering to their man, too loudmouth, too issues-laden, too WHATEVER!

and now all of that is turned on it's head to say that men like '****es'. Yeah right.
They like the name, but what it's suppose to stand for appeals to women and women only - BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONES WHO BUY THESE DAM BOOKS! and line the authors pockets. It's been pretty much proven that guys don't really read these books about relationships and men and women. Majority are read by women and that's who making the authors money. And I'm not impressed with the reviews because all of these books got great reviews at one point

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus
He's Just Not Into You
Think Like a Man, Act Like a Lady

this one is just one more in a line of books, lies, and videotapes to make women think they are lacking something and if they buy this book (or magazine) they can find out what it is, improve themselves, and men will like them better and flock to them.

Oh well. They don't call it 'self-help' for nuthin. Wish more men would peruse the self-help section and better themselves.
 wild heart
Msg: 363
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 11/6/2009 10:13:14 PM

I might just pump out of a few of those myself some day.
For the money of course. People eat this stuff up.

Yup, I've a couple of ideas in the works. The money one could make.....
 WhereIsElvis
Msg: 364
view profile
History
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 11/7/2009 1:29:42 AM
Can't stand them, don't want them, can't think of any reason to have them in my life.
 JMars
Msg: 365
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 11/7/2009 9:40:29 AM
Because ****es are tailor made for one night stands.
 1Keith7
Msg: 366
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 11/7/2009 9:54:44 AM
Because in the case of b!tches = WYSIWYG, unlike the seemingly nice ones who turn into b!tches once you let your guard down.
 Fifi47
Msg: 367
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 11/7/2009 11:36:32 AM
Is she is good looking to the man she can probably act any way and get away with it.
 EmotionallyDetached
Msg: 368
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 11/7/2009 11:49:42 AM
The meaning here and what the book is all about is jumbled up.

The **** that most speak of here is someone who is abrasive, whiny, and whatever else comes to their mind.

The **** that the author speaks about is **** In Total Control of Herself. She is independent, has a life, and respects herself. She isn't the doormat and doesn't allow her time to be wasted. You won't get an argument from her because she doesn't wear her heart on her sleeve. She says what she is going to say and keeps it moving.

Basically, someone who leaves you thinking wtf just happened?

@FiFi47:

What are you implying that the unattractive woman don't do the same thing? I doubt seriously that unattractive women sit at home playing the long suffering mate and they are not scheming just as much as the attractive women that do.

Attractive or unattractive doesn't mean shyt. Anyone who acts unbecoming to get what they want is pathetic and has low self esteem.
 sunrise85
Msg: 369
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 11/7/2009 11:56:26 AM
Hey I love you description of ME! LOL I do not find men can handle it though. They seem to want someone who will need them or take care of them. sometimes they don't care for the straight forwordness,and openness part of me.
 Svetlana Blue
Msg: 370
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 11/7/2009 12:01:20 PM
SUNRISE you have it all said right there. 99% of the time, I am told I say it how it is too much. I am too blunt. And I am not a "yes girl" so it makes me a ****. Like I told the last one, I would rather be a **** than stupid. What I do not get, is people who "****" that they are with women who cannot speak, think or act for themselves then when they meet one, they have NO clue what to do with one!!! Oh well. :) To me it is a compliment, not an insult. Let them have the whiney ass women who take take and take. At least people know where they stand with me. Always.
 tnt144
Msg: 371
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 11/7/2009 12:03:07 PM
Sounds like a great title for a book!

Seeing how many pages there are in this post, 16 and counting, looks like the title really is working.

That's it... my next book will be:

**stards and the women who love them!
 Vic32
Msg: 372
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 11/7/2009 12:04:55 PM
Not a big fan of ****es. Perhaps, I have a different view of what a **** is. I believe anyone who treats others disrespectfully has little respect for themselves. Being a strong and independent or confident person has nothing to do with acting like you're above someone else...that personality trait alone is a sign of insecurity.

From what I've noticed, a lot of ****es and the typical "jerk" have major insecurity problems that they hide behind delusions of grandeur.

Being down-to-earth to me is a lot more attractive than someone who thinks they're all that.
 Fifi47
Msg: 373
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 11/7/2009 1:13:39 PM
I am just relating what I have heard from more than a few men.
To me it is a reflection on the man when he will put up with a woman who has a caustic, witchy personality because she is hot to him . Yes, any woman can have a witchy personality, and attractiveness of physical appearance is subjective. Being an average looking woman to most men, I have heard my share of comments from men saying that I was wise to make sure that I have a good personality, since I would not go far being a witch as I am not good looking enough for that.
 roseyn
Msg: 374
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 11/7/2009 1:17:30 PM
I read it. Very good book. The word "****" could be replaced with something less offended to get the picture across to some people. But the message was simply that having what is considered to be "****y" traits, attract and keep men because....
And these ''****y'' traits were simply being your own person, being independent, confident, not needy, well calculated etc etc
Its a good book
 Foxi Pavement
Msg: 375
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 11/15/2009 11:12:01 AM
Great book, read it, now whenever I hear my girlfriends complain about those crappy behaviours their boyfriends pull about not calling when they should or when they pull back dates or pull away after sex I just pull up a page of that book hahahah. I tell them not to answer their phone or text messages and then ask them what their boyfriends did in reaction to that. Often I found their boyfriends where apologizing hahah funny funny stuff! I wonder if Sherry Argov the writter is married or haunted by many men with her coveted knowledge of men hehehe
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why Men Love Bitches