Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mthomjmark
Msg: 235
Why Men Love BitchesPage 4 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)
The problem with this book is being in control of your life is great, but they also want to control yours.

I dated someone who kept quoting this book. She was such a high maintenance pain. She had this aura about her that even turned off friends. She thought the world evolved around her, that her point of view always mattered, and that there were 2 ways of doing things; her way and the wrong way.

Some women are lost today; I always told people that women used to be the better sex; but instead of being better than men, they have become just like men. Men have terrible qualities and women try to be as arrogant, self absorbed and sleazy as men acting like its equality liberating. It's just plain sad.

Being a team player in a relationship, compromising and being submissive at times, sacrificing of yourself and reading the room and knowing when to be upset and when to let things go are all things that a strong, confident person in a great relationship do. But in todays society its considered weak; you have to get your way, be a big mouth, be a sarcastic insensitive jerk, flirt with others if you want, flirt with people on dating sites, and thats empowering? That's being control of your life? no thanks.

I dont like these women; I am attracted to sweet strong women who know what they want, are secure in their gifts and talents and want someone to support that, while they do the same to the man they are with.

Some dumb book isnt' needed. A good relationship is not as hard as you think. I know some don't believe in God, but for me the Lord is first my loved ones second and I am third. Life isnt' all about me, and I dont want someone that is used to having it be all about her and I think thats what all this control is talking about.
 mthomjmark
Msg: 236
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 4/26/2008 11:14:51 AM
being a b!tch doesn't necessarily imply that we are not nice, caring, considerate or that we are selfish. there is nothing wrong with being happy with who you are, and making your own happiness a priority.
Stop judging women like this is the 1950's or something. Many of you women are also making the same mistake your complaining about. Just because some women are caring, and loving and worry about their man or kids or famliy, doesnt' make them week; it makes them strong. Being self absorbed an arrogant doesnt' make you liberated; it makes you a jerk. They can still have their careers, passions, gifts and seek what they want. When you get married and have kids though, there is a sacrifice. Its' not all about you; for men and women; the problem is many still want to do whatever they want when they get married and have kids and the answer is you cant'; if you want to then DONT get married and have kids.

Thats exactly my point; their OWN happiness is a priority; above anyone elses'. Thats selfish its not liberating. We all want to be happy but if I'm happy and the person I'm with isn't, then I feel bad. That's what its about. Its' about teamwork. I remember when my father and mother are at their happiest; when their family was well, doing well, and everyone healthy. It was about their loved ones, and not all about them. Family outings and what they were into was very important too; they belong to things and support eachother; and they would do anything for their families. If you think a family is a burden towards your happiness, then dont have one.

CNN did a great article; the see me generation; its all about them; attention and what makes them happy; there are now seminars in business on how to deal with those under 35 because they have been taught that the world revolves around them and how to deal with their high maintenance ways.

Its not all about you ****es! You can't be self absorbed and be any good to anyone else. This is about if your not happy, then do something to make you happy and take control. Well there are enough affairs thank you.

And if you notice, there are a ton of posts that say my EX was a ****. lol; ex

I will never be with this type of person. I want a woman that will keep their identity but also realize in a marriage or with kids, there is much sacrifice. If its all about you and control, then do it alone. Some of the most humble, strongest and most giving and sacrificing people in life, are some of the greatest and happiest people on earth.
 Sardonis
Msg: 237
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 4/26/2008 12:17:09 PM
I don't understand the appeal of said women. I consider kindness to be a strength not a weakness.

I like my woman to be sweet as a peach.
 Elizabeth023
Msg: 242
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 5/4/2008 5:26:24 AM
Men can be b*tchy too! I can be a b*tch. I also like younger men. I don't like too many of the guys my age. I can be sarcastic as well. Sometimes you have to be, because this is such a competitive world!
 Dreamerxoxoxo
Msg: 248
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 5/20/2008 8:17:31 PM
msg #333>>>The H in **** stands for being in control of HERSELF not HIS SELF

why is it so hard for some people to comprehend that one line? Tinyd - I followed the link on youtube - thanks for sharing!!

I read this recently concerning B!tches..

"B!tchology"

"I stand up for myself and my beliefs.. I stand up for those I love. I speak my mind, think my own thoughts. I do things my way - I won't compromise what's in my heart. I won't allow anyone to step on me. I refuse to tolerate injustice - it means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be me.

So try to stomp on me, dowse my inner flame, squash every ounce of beauty I hold within - You won't succeed. If that makes me a B!tch so be it. I embrace the title and I'm proud to be a B!tch." unk. auth.
 Ron9
Msg: 250
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 5/23/2008 6:36:21 AM
Poor poor girls. Some of them still think the saying “I have the pu$$y I make the rules” ..... still works.

That thinking is sooooo 80s.

They don’t seem to understand that survival and the ability to cope, assess the situation, alter our plan to accomplish our goal is built in to us.

The 90% of us men that are not wussies ..... simply will not put up with self proclaimed b!tch nor the attitude that often comes with that proclamation / thinking.

Standing up for yourself is one thing. Thinking you have the prize - therefore are entitled to make the rules - simply don’t work with most of us guys.
 Mr Bain
Msg: 251
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 5/23/2008 10:50:09 AM
When I told my mother about this book, she cracked up.

For the record, my mom is the most easygoing person in the world.
 Mr Bain
Msg: 254
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 5/23/2008 1:38:27 PM
I'm not a bad boy. And I couldn't be one if I wanted to.

And the ironic thing is, I have had my run-ins with some "bad boys" and found them to be all bark and no bite.

A real man is hard to find these days.
 angelgigi
Msg: 255
view profile
History
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 5/25/2008 5:19:56 PM
I agree, I read the book and, as you stated, its about woman controlling their destinies and their lives. Having self-respect. There is nothing wrong with that, its Healthy!!

If a man does love or is interested in a woman who is truly a B.i.t.c.h, then he must like to be controlled and devalued himself, he is the one with issues.

In this day and age, woman are more in control of their lives, we work, raise kids by ourselves, have financial responsibilites that have to be met, etc. Unless a man wants to step up to the plate and help us out, then he has no right to tell us we're too independent, or we work too much, or we don't have enough time to devote to him. That isn't fair. Its hard to have balance in all these areas, most of us are just trying to do the best we can. Some of us have to work two jobs, be involved in school activities, and do all the other stuff to keep the ball rolling. Then a man comes along who it might be nice to get to know. We do our best to find the time to get together, but I find alot of guys just don't get the facts. They think we are playing games with them if we aren't always available to talk on the phone or meet up after work, etc.

I take offense to that, I don't play games with anybody, and I try my best to be honest. Seems like when I'm honest, they don't believe me. Go figure.
 smileee4u
Msg: 256
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 5/25/2008 5:34:51 PM
I ordered it from the library. It is in, and I need to pick it up.... can't wait.
 god_of_rock
Msg: 258
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 2/5/2009 9:32:09 AM
B.I.T.C.H. = Beautiful Individual That Causes Hardons

(at least that's what some women have told me)

maybe sometimes it's an attractive woman that is not interested in sex with a particular guy, or not attracted to him at all

Sam Kinison's definitions were:

slut= woman who will have sex with anyone

b1tch = woman who will have sex with anyone, but you
 For_A_Loop
Msg: 259
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 2/5/2009 9:47:56 AM
In my teens, I worked with a kind-hearted stoner who would randomly spout the strangest things.

Once in a while, he'd hit on something thought-provoking. One humid summer day he came out with:

"Hey. . . I know why calling a woman a **** is so bad! It's because a **** is a female dog and they're, like, used for breeding. So when a guy calls a girl a ****, he's really like, telling her she's a female dog that's only good for sex."

You know, before he had that drug-induced revelation, I had truly never thought of it that way.

Something to consider.
 celts123
Msg: 260
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 2/5/2009 9:56:09 AM
This sounds like the female version of the "nice guy" who talks about "Why women like jerks, players, bad boys etc"?

chameleonf
Msg: 265
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 2/5/2009 11:56:37 AM
I haven't read "the book" so can't comment on it specifically, however, for all those who classify women as ****es because they can do for themselves and don't need to rely on a man for anything other than their compansionship (including changing tires, household maintenance, cutting lawns, pruning hedges), go suck an egg. Oops, would that be my ****y side speaking out here? Likely. I can't stand gender "roles". If you don't like a woman who is self-sufficient, either man up and put the purse down or go find a "woman child" who likes to be the damsel in distress constantly. Personally, if I were a guy, I'd find that far more annoying - it would feel like constantly babysitting an adult. Do I have men friends help me upon occasion because of their knowledge with certain things where I lack their expertise or size and strength, sure - but I likewise do for them in the areas they are lacking. I love the equal footing and give and take aspect of male/female relationships, not preconceived notions of "roles". Strange though, how often I'm told that I'm so "independent" - it seems to me by that comment that men "need" to feel somehow either superior or worthy by the act of "taking care of you", when, in fact, they are worthy for simply being who they are and not for what they can do for you.
 lelathecat
Msg: 267
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 2/5/2009 12:04:13 PM

Given the option of actually having to live the way a man does, or having a man take care of her, a woman will always choose the latter. Even the ones who claim "they don't need no man". Men very rarely, if ever, even have this option. We really don't need a woman to take care of us, yet we volunteer our own "slavery" because of our sexual needs and desires.

Men have the option. They just seldom take it because they know running a household and raising children are difficult thankless tasks plus it isn't manly. I think you guys do want to take care of a woman. You're just wired that way. You want to be Superman saving he damsel in distress.

I see guys whinging on here how they got taken and so on and so on and then continue to date women who can barely put a sentence together and works part time at a pet shop just because she is cute and good in bed.
 ByronHayes
Msg: 268
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 2/5/2009 12:35:23 PM
"B.I.T.C.H. Babe In Total Control Of Herself..."

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!
 chameleonf
Msg: 269
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 2/5/2009 12:44:31 PM
Is this a new word game? If so:

Bad
Assed
Stupid
Turds
Always
Rutting
Dimwits

Re the following post - only if you're a super traditionalist Asian. I know many Asian women who rule the roost in relationships and who are ruthless in business (a land banking company I'm well acquainted with) where western men are on equal ground with Asian women in the business who have been born and raised in Asian countries and can barely speak English.
 DocElffington
Msg: 270
view profile
History
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 2/5/2009 12:54:33 PM
Because B!tches need d!cks to put her A$$ in check!
 Arabianangel
Msg: 271
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 2/5/2009 12:57:47 PM
It takes a certain type of man to handle a B I T C H! ...Most men can't handle a strong, independent woman..Simple really!
 god_of_rock
Msg: 273
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 2/5/2009 1:45:16 PM

Ah so, **** means b*tch. Thank you for that in depth analysis Tia.

was that Tia Tequila??
 Fifi47
Msg: 275
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 7/22/2009 12:49:54 AM
I have found that either they ignore me totally after I do not agree with something they said, or they continue to communicate with me, because they have to have the last word and want to tell me what a **** I am. If I was a young, good looking woman they might be interested, so maybe they like good looking women who are rude and mean.
 barbee1970
Msg: 279
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 7/26/2009 8:02:03 AM
I haven't read the book but this was my rebuttal in a previous post "Why do women want bad boys?"

I am a nice quiet, reserved woman. Sometimes I gripe about this or that cause I don't want to be walked on.

But in my experience the biotches have it! Men do EVERYTHING they ask, like whipped dogs. They give them entire paychecks, I've seen some don't have to work, they have nice homes, everything.

Everything I have I worked for and I do it all myself. Men don't do nothing for me.

Well. everyday I now thank the older guy who helped me when I got stuck. Construction debris shredded my tire yesterday. But we're talking about men who want nasty women for keeps, not really good samaritans.
 minako79
Msg: 282
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 8/2/2009 7:42:54 PM
I haven't read the book that pretty sums to me like why girls go for ***holes... Same applies to men...why they love ****es?

They gonna find themselves in a very long lonely road if I have to put up with such attitudes.

Karma is a ****.
 minako79
Msg: 284
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 8/26/2009 7:17:29 PM

Men love b1tches because they love a challenge. They think they can turn her into the sweet heart if they try hard enough.
we're guilty of it as well :) where women goes after the badboy type.
 barbee1970
Msg: 286
Why Men Love Bitches
Posted: 8/26/2009 10:54:38 PM
Absolutely, men just love them. They'll take one to a nice woman any day. They do everything for them and walk around with their tail between their legs.

Seems nice women get nowhere.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >