Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > So I got my first hate mail today...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 moondowner
Msg: 46
So I got my first hate mail today...Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I really do not care if you sign of with "go to hell". Piece, er, rather peace, is good.

Patriot Guard Rider
 Gypsygirl29
Msg: 47
So I got my first hate mail today...
Posted: 2/18/2007 9:57:37 PM
I have yet to experience hate mail *knock on wood* but the woman sounds like a doltz. Kill her with kindness, thank her for her opinion, point her towards this thread and...

Shalom!

douwantthis
Msg: 48
Posted: 2/19/2007 11:18:47 AM
Obviously she's just being a bigot!!! Maybe she's a Nazi in disguise or something. Who knows? Just ignore it and be yourself!!

Shalom!
 HEALTHY BOUND
Msg: 49
Posted: 6/3/2007 9:36:49 PM
I have never recived hate mail from forum posters.What iI recive are Emails from nurses and medical people preaching about there drug infested health care programs and telling me that I am doing unhealthy things to my body by not seeing a Dr about weight loss.some people have nothing better to do then police others lives. Oh yea, SHALOM to you All. My grandmother was Jewish.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > So I got my first hate mail today...