Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > So I got my first hate mail today...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Twisted64
Msg: 76
So I got my first hate mail today...Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Shalom um Aloha um Ciao

Guess no matter how you say it there are many words that mean both hello and farewell and lots of people end their posts the same way all the time. Its a reflection of your personality and she obviously is lacking in the personality department. Hmmmmmmm...Dang maybe if I keep ending my posts the same way I will be lucky and she will write some hate mail to me

Anyway, I say dont sweat the petty stuff and DONT pet the sweaty stuff.

JMO

Keep smiling
Shalom, Aloha, Ciao oh and...

Twisted
 douwantthis
Msg: 77
So I got my first hate mail today...
Posted: 2/19/2007 11:18:47 AM
Obviously she's just being a bigot!!! Maybe she's a Nazi in disguise or something. Who knows? Just ignore it and be yourself!!

Shalom!
 HEALTHY BOUND
Msg: 78
Posted: 6/3/2007 9:36:49 PM
I have never recived hate mail from forum posters.What iI recive are Emails from nurses and medical people preaching about there drug infested health care programs and telling me that I am doing unhealthy things to my body by not seeing a Dr about weight loss.some people have nothing better to do then police others lives. Oh yea, SHALOM to you All. My grandmother was Jewish.
 rorythegeordie
Msg: 79
Posted: 6/7/2007 7:01:17 PM
Ignore her. She's obviously got problems & is quite possibly some variety of nazi. Some people seem to think that if they don't like your posts then you should shut up. Problem is, forums are for debate & an abusive email is just the resort of someone who obviously can't do so. I got one recently & found that the flamer had blocked me from contacting them when I tried to mail them to ask them why they'd bothered to contact me. I guess it's easier to be rude, attempt intimidation and generally behave in a socially unacceptable & hypocritical manner when there's no way you can be held to account for your actions. Sign off however the hell you like.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > So I got my first hate mail today...