Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Can someone help me to understand men?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Hugmeister
Msg: 51
Can someone help me to understand men?Page 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Oh, I love you women that use subtle sexuality to lure men to your profile (in your case it's your boobs hanging out in your photo) and then are SO surprised to find out that they attract these type of men! Come on, like you didn't know what you were doing?
 Whitetigeress
Msg: 52
Can someone help me to understand men?
Posted: 10/23/2006 12:54:48 PM
Tip: how you conduct yourself will yeild its response accordingly

ie: a pic of yourself with a very low cleavage and teddy (i think) will cause the assumption of a sexual person

I'm sorry but men are very visual and assumptions can easily be made. If it ticks you off he's talking about sex.. just simply give him the chance to redeem himself. Tell him you are not comfortable discussing it at that point til you know him better. If he can't understand.. bye bye.
 rubyred6301
Msg: 53
Posted: 10/23/2006 5:43:39 PM
not all men are after sex. Do you get to know these men very well before dating? Some men are strictly after that. I make it very clear before the first date that im not going to jump right into a sexual relationship. Does that stop them? The right ones yes, it also weeds out the bad ones. Good luck to you.
 ritzygypsy
Msg: 54
Posted: 10/26/2006 1:45:38 PM
Yumeryu what you have written here is wonderful and accurate. My question is what should a woman do when a man is not able to stimulate her on an emotional level? Is this justification for finding someone else based on what you are saying here?
 ritzygypsy
Msg: 55
Posted: 10/26/2006 1:48:12 PM
Cedar77 does this mean a man should also pay for dinner if he is not able or willing to sexually satisfy his partner or is this just something a woman should do?
 Spaceballs
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2006 1:52:10 PM
I can just say the same thing about girls. Do all girls look only at features? 23 years of hanging out with girls and asking them out and all of them rejected...why? because I am asian and short.

So I can ask is all girls just narrow minded like that?

Any how to answer your question: If all we wanted was sex sex sex, than you would see prostitutes in every single corner. Or I would have simply gone off and found myself a whore or a hooker and paid to get rid of this virginity that I had for 23 years of my life. Already you are far more sexual than I ever been. So I could even go as far as claim that you only want sex as well than. But that would be stupid.

Like I said in a previous post for every **stard there is a ****. and for every **** there is a **stard. I just hate it when any one had one scenario and all of a sudden blames the entire male race or female race on that one bad example out of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 poeople on this planet over the course of thousands of years.
 cartographer
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2006 6:02:37 PM
I've only once been offered sex, and had to turn it down on that same date because it was only the second date! Never in my nine other women I've met was sex ever a topic. I did not pursue it because none were obviously committed. Of those nine only two are remaining as good friends and nothing more. Sex is something I can wait for till marriage if it comes to that. I will not have it unless I know I have true commitment. That's just the way I see it. So if you think all men are after it, think again. Some will even refuse it if it is offered too quickly.
 sassyfox
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2006 6:21:17 PM
As for me, it's not about how long you know someone, it's all about the approach....and even moreso, about two mature adults deciding what is right for them. JMPO
 Sadie415
Msg: 59
Posted: 10/26/2006 6:49:54 PM
Keep being the one who decides when you want to have sex. Whether it's three months, three weeks, or three drinks later. Don't let anyone make you feel bad. Go for the one who chases after you the most, those guys are usually overlooked. You can pull it all together and when you do, the guys who said those things to you will feel like an ass.

cabman86
Msg: 60
Posted: 10/26/2006 7:05:45 PM
we're all different hon. i, myself like to get to know someone first and like to let the woman make the first move. (on me lol)

just keep trying. theres someone out there for ya thats not after sex only.
 enigma1972
Msg: 61
Posted: 10/26/2006 9:19:39 PM
No, not all of them. Not all men are that shallow. I actually get offended when some woman tries to sleep with me on the first date. I personaly have a 1 month minimum rule.(I have broken this rule only twice and it didn't work out either time.) Basicly I have to have known you at least a month, sometimes two. I absolutley won't sleep with a woman until I'm ready to make an exclusive comitment to her as far as dating goes. I find women who have issues typicly tend to show their hands in this time frame. I watch like a hawk and pay attention to very minute details. (Do they do what they say they will, do they show interest, do I catch them lying, are they gold diggers, am I being played, etc) Usualy quietly though. I won't confront anybody over anything. I was unfrotunatley born with an exceptionaly good BS detector so I know when somebody is trying to dump a load of it on me. In this 1-2 month period I learn if it's going to be worth an exclusive comitment or not. And sex won't happen until after that occurs. I've been acused of "not being interested" enough, but honestly I'm in this looking for somebody for the long haul. So I figure if I loose a few like that they probalby wouldn't have worked out anyways. So no not every guy is only thinking of sex!
 singleguy64
Msg: 62
Posted: 10/27/2006 9:32:03 AM
^^ Well, I have to say, I have never, and probably never would, go for sex on the first date. I don't know as I'd find it "offensive", I could take it as flattering actually, but I wouldn't go there because I take the first date as a time to get to know the *person*. I certainly don't hold to that "one month minimum" though, I think that depends on the person, with the right 'chemistry', the 2nd date might be ok, or the 3rd... or maybe that month or two if she wanted to take the time. I'm not looking for sex, I'm looking for a relationship (although I do believe that sex is a part of a healthy relationship, its not *the* relationship). First date is off-limits for me, but after that I think it depends more on the two people involved, how well they 'hit it off' together, how comfortable they are with going there, etc.
 Jaime2830
Msg: 63
Posted: 10/27/2006 9:47:41 AM
"It is time for women to grow up and recognize that sex is life, and you are trying to deprive us of life"

Excuse me but women were not put here for a man's pleasure or to give you life as you say. I think maybe your the one who should grow up and learn to
 HiTechRedneck
Msg: 64
Posted: 10/27/2006 11:56:56 AM
Here's everything you need to know....

The difference between men and women is that women are looking for one man to satisfy their every need, and Men are looking for every woman to satisfy their one need.

That's it in a nutshell!

S~
 OliviaBella
Msg: 65
Posted: 10/27/2006 1:48:00 PM
not all men want action I know alot of girls who want action its a matter of respecting yoursef.

oliviabella
 enigma1972
Msg: 66
Posted: 10/27/2006 4:46:28 PM
"one month minimum? ^^??? do you ever get your junk wet?"

Yep. I go for quality, not quantity. Plus I don't have issues with VD's, illegitimate kids, and being "played" with sex as bait.

When it happens it's 5 times better than just some random lay.

Trust me, it's something you mature into.
 jdh1256
Msg: 67
Posted: 10/27/2006 5:38:40 PM
I met a girl , had sex on the 2nd and 3rd date, Im still with her, cant get enough of her. Dont think men who are interested in sex aren't into anything else. I like having a conversation and being with her. Hell , she even wants to go fishing with me, how many of you women would do that?
 bucsgirl
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2006 5:42:49 PM
Let's make it a bit simpler. First understand yourself, because at the most basic level, men and women aren't all that different. Then find a man that you're interested in and try to understand just him. Understanding a broad scope of humanity, well libraries are filled with books on the subject, so that's biting off a bit much. Understand your man, take the time, listen to him and be patient and understanding. Give him time and attention and let him know you think he's terrific. He'll be glad to help you figure out what makes him tick.
 Smjle
Msg: 69
Posted: 3/15/2007 7:01:45 PM
Why do men want sex so fast? And if the girl gives them it.. he is turned off! I don't get it.. makes no sense whats-so-ever!

Tango-shoes, it is very basic if you can understand natural selection during primitive times. Modern society is too recent to affect our makeup.

You problem is you are choosing to date Alpha males rather than Beta males. In order to get sex, Beta males must be faithful, dependable, and good providers. The very kind of guy you claim you want. However, you will not date them because you would rather have sex with the hot Alpha males.

Women [not all] are very easy for Alpha males. The Alpha male does not need to invest much time or energy for sex. Therefore, their winning strategy, to produce the most descendents, is to impregnate as many females as possible. This is not a conscience decision, it is part of their make up; therefore, birth control and other modern factors do not enter in to their actions.

Once an Alpha male has sex a few times, the female may be pregnant. Again that is not a conscience decision; it's part of their make up. The Alpha male cannot afford to waste valuable sperm on a pregnant woman so he drops her for new women.
 newlyBemused
Msg: 70
Posted: 3/16/2007 9:24:29 AM

Once an Alpha male has sex a few times, the female may be pregnant. Again that is not a conscience decision; it's part of their make up. The Alpha male cannot afford to waste valuable sperm on a pregnant woman so he drops her for new women.

The dating world according to smjle
 blastkissed
Msg: 71
Posted: 3/16/2007 12:33:48 PM
Yes OP. There are many who haven' gotten over the fact that they have a penis yet.

Just hissss like a vicious cat when they bring up the sex before you are ready and before you've given any signals.

It will make them go away...

Oh, an especially nice touch is to froth at the mouth concomitantly. They run away even faster.

If that doesn't work, wear fake nails about 1/2 an inch long and gouge their eyes out.
 Found someone
Msg: 72
Posted: 3/16/2007 1:20:58 PM
Thats all men care about...getting it and moving on...Getting it and moving on again....Women take it harder because some are more emotional...or some just believe men too much when they tell you things.....I've learned not to care anymore...Can't get hurt when you don't care
 ladyc4
Msg: 73
Posted: 3/16/2007 1:43:24 PM
So smjle, you are comparing yourself and other men to canine pack behavior? No wonder men get called dogs!

What's really fun is when an 'alpha male' wannabe runs into a GENUINE alpha
female and leaves the encounter carrying his nuts in a brown paper bag. And guess what? You can't TELL an alpha female by looks. But she's smart enough to choose a so called "beta male", and again it has very little to do with looks.

Apparently smjle is interested in dating a b*tch wolf, not a human woman. I wish him all the best with that.
Cindy O
Smjle, understand I say all this with laughter and affection. Dude, you are SO screwed up, but we love ya anyway.
 blastkissed
Msg: 74
Posted: 3/16/2007 1:51:46 PM

What's really fun is when an 'alpha male' wannabe runs into a GENUINE alpha
female and leaves the encounter carrying his nuts in a brown paper bag. And guess what? You can't TELL an alpha female by looks. But she's smart enough to choose a so called "beta male", and again it has very little to do with looks.

Hahahahaha!!!!

Gotta luv them betas.
 feathers
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2007 2:04:45 PM
weed weed weed, this place should be called garden of plenty lol
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Can someone help me to understand men?