Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 niceiowaguy
Msg: 61
Still a virgin!?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
If a guy who is still virgin at the age of 21, thats no problem..but he needs some experience before having sex with a lady cause sometimes his first time having sex, it wont be good.

I suggest that he should have some experience but just be careful!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Still a virgin!?
Posted: 11/17/2006 9:55:14 AM
My ex was a virgin when I met him and we started dating.. he was nearly 24. Don't give in to peer pressure. Stand up for what you believe and to heck with your friends.
 NewWestCleanCut
Msg: 63
Still a virgin!?
Posted: 11/17/2006 4:06:57 PM
I'm still a virgin at 19 I think it's pathetic haha, but I'm so into oral sex I don't know do u think it would be a big disappointment? (penetration)? main reasons was I was afraid of getting a disease or someone pregnant, but I'm scared anymore anyways.

-peace out, Luke
 NewWestCleanCut
Msg: 65
Still a virgin!?
Posted: 11/23/2006 11:48:37 AM
lol I meant I'm NOT scared anymore haha. there we go. but I mean if it happens it happens I'm in no rush but if I meet someone who shares passion with me then it will happen.

thank you Tusha. haha I don't get it but thank you.

-peace out, Luke
 Akiros
Msg: 71
Still a virgin!?
Posted: 8/29/2008 4:44:24 PM
Hey man more power to you. Nothing wrong with being a virgin at all in my book. I personally wished i waited but that day has long come and gone. It will allow you to meet a girl thats actually worth something if she has the same morals and values as someone that has waited so long. You can have a relationship with someone without the bull**** that sex brings into the mix and find out what the person is really like. Just hang in their bro! You'll find your misses right one day.
 Rythmn
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Still a virgin!?
Posted: 8/31/2008 10:22:31 PM
i never had a problem with an individual's sexual choices. what i do have a problem with is "definition". doing all sorts of bizarre sexual things with everyone and everything, BUT still a technical virgin. gotta wonder! sexual energy is sexual energy, no matter how you invest it. if it's part of love, then that is more important to me than a marriage license. i do however, believe in love, monogamy and the commitment to the long term, no matter how it's done on paper. lived too long, to pretend any more. coupling today is a nightmare. people are way too narcisstic or on the other extreme too fearful. as they get older, too pessimistic or too lazy or just too exhausted to work on relationships. where is the Middle Way? where is the Hope? where is the Trust? where is the Wisdom?
 Pete73052
Msg: 75
Still a virgin!?
Posted: 8/31/2008 10:37:52 PM
Well, at least you don't have STD's. But if your little buddy doesn't see some action by the time you're 30, you should really get that thing looked at by a pro. As someone reminded us - God likes Virgins.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  >