Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ssreid
Msg: 218
Why do women find sex on a first date so weird?Page 4 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)
Some of us believe with every fiber in us that sex is some thing you save for that really special person call it love. To give it up so easy what makes it special when mr. or Miss special comes along. And any guy that makes a woman feel like that special person only to have sex with her, has in fact commited emotional date rape.
 scorpiomover
Msg: 223
view profile
History
Why do women find sex on a first date so weird?
Posted: 6/19/2007 10:46:22 AM
Sorry, but the issue is NOT with men.

Most women like to go for "bad boys", and a bad boy, is bad, by definition.
So he IS going to try for sex w/out love, because it can be bad.
He IS going to try and turn it into something nasty.
He IS going to call any woman a bad name, as soon as he gets a reason to.
So he will ALWAYS try for sex on a first date, and will ALWAYS call the woman a bad name to his friends if he does.
Remember the credo: treat them mean to keep them keen.
So that's how he keeps them coming back for more. Them, or their friends.
By deliberately calling women who act like that a bad name, he encourages woman to think that he is a challenge, and they want to prove that they are different, that they can sleep with him, and that he WILL respect them afterwards.

But this is all a ruse. The minute he treats you with respect, he automatically becomes a "nice guy", and you don't want him anymore.

So a "bad boy" can NEVER respect you on a first date.

But a "nice guy" respects the woman BEFORE she sleeps with him, so he will respect her after the first date as well, whether there is sex there or not.

The simple rule is: if he is a "nice guy", and respects you as a person, then sex on a first date is OK, but he is willing to wait.
If he is a "bad boy", and does not respect you as a person, then sex on a first date is NEVER OK, and he is NOT willing to wait.
Lol.
 leofemale
Msg: 227
Posted: 6/19/2007 11:36:56 AM
WELL THINK LIKE A WOMAN FOR ONCE
 Honcho
Msg: 232
Posted: 6/27/2007 2:29:29 PM
I find I would have to agee with claypot, that mature singles are often beyond the games playing role. An older woman should know whether she wants sex with the man or not and vice versa, so why play the coy game? I would dare say that after several minutes of being with someone you have already formed an opinion in your mind as to whether you want sex with that person or not, its just the problem of being bold enough to express the truth.
 deerdog1
Msg: 233
Posted: 6/28/2007 7:53:17 AM
we are all adults and if we click and both want sex then why wait , sounds logical to a guy that don't play women one that respects them and wants to have more than sex .. and the problem comes in for women because some women do use sex for leverage and also withold sex for the same reason. so we men get the feeling that is always the case

now the problem for the men is the cad that as soon as he gets the booty he treats the woman like $hit every woman has been treated this way and most many times , but as long as the opinion is out there that some guys have ( i want sex but if a woman gives it to me she is a whore )then we will have to put up with the defense that women have developed .till all Men figure out that IF a woman is a whore for wanting and having sex that makes him one too

.Guys i propose a solution the next time one of your friends is bragging about doing this to a woman walk right up and tell him what a disgraceful whore hound he is and walk away and never have anything to do with him again. do we do this? no we act like its the funniest thing in the world and tell him what a stud he is . hey we are cutting our own throats here .the next time she goes out and wants to have sex with a guy she feels a connection for she will withhold it from you and herself too.guys and girls we want the same things we have just fooled ourselves and let the cads and the real whores ( the ones that withhold sex for leverage) sabotage our relations .

guys condemn this kind of behavior when you hear it , and gals you do the same when you hear a woman brag about having a guy wrapped around their finger by withholding sex , and don't say yall dont talk like that i have many woman friends and i know better.

some of them will have sex on the first date if you can prove you are sincere and none judgmental.,

this is a copy of my post from another thread with a few modifications but it applies here too
 geronamo3
Msg: 234
Posted: 6/29/2007 2:22:10 AM
mebby its becaus they have there period about that time ? or mebby they want to know how much rope you can give them before you jump them ? i will tell you what to doo ok ? as i am still on the trot ! send her to mee and i will try her out fer you and iff she is any good at all will keep her myself and send you her mother . and that is my advise to you take it or leave it k?
TOM .
 deerdog1
Msg: 235
Posted: 6/29/2007 6:28:58 AM
My personal experience has been completely the opposite.

Too many males do not respect a woman if they have sex on the first date. These idiots think that a woman who puts out on the first date have loose morals. That is a sad reality.

In my opinion, these males are the ones with the problem, and the women they reject for marriage are the lucky ones.

For one, there is a huge double standard. If a couple had sex on the first date, both had sex on the first date. Would this not mean that the man has loose morals as well?

Why is the man worthy of marriage (in his eyes) and the woman is not worthy of marriage (in his eyes)?

The answer is simple. The man is a jerk. And she is better without him.

god its good to find another male with some common sense
to all men
have you ever had sex on the first date .... if so you are a slut... easy... and are not worthy of anyones respect ...or good enough for anyone .... think ...cause God made you a male doesn't make you any better than the woman ....grow up and have some sensitivity this hypocritical attitude is the reason that men are seen as the enemy by many women.... do not apply a more stringent set of rules for one group of people than another ....its just wrong .....there have been times in my life when the first meeting was so strong that hell or high water could not have kept us from being together ... was she easy Hell no ... did she meet me looking to have sex no again ...sometimes things are meant to be ... chemistry can be explosive...Drink it up.. thats the good stuff...
 deerdog1
Msg: 236
Posted: 6/30/2007 6:41:41 AM
and if thats your opinion and it works for you then that is what you should do I am not or would never say that you or any of you nice ladies or gentlemen should go out and have sex on the first or fifteenth date if it is your feeling or belief that its wrong for you then by all means wait till its right for you.....but first date sex happens and I am saying that you or any one saying that it was wrong ... well thats wrong ... just like the guy that sleeps with a lady and then puts her down for it ...people lets learn to live and let live ... those of you that say its wrong for you we appreciate your input and advice ...Those that just say its wrong ... well you have no right...
 Hot Buttered Soul
Msg: 237
Posted: 6/30/2007 7:02:44 AM
From my experience many women don't find sex on a first date weird...

i think maybe it should be.. why dont women want to have sex with you on the first date...

It's called chemistry, it's called attraction... animal magnetism if you will....

Sometimes everything just feels so right... perfect... where it passions just take over...

Nothing wrong with it... no sin.... as long as there is mutual respect. care and consideration... who cares when anyone chooses to have sex or not...

it is notfor anyone else to judge what others do... do what is right by you...

Live and let live...
 Doxiegirl
Msg: 244
Posted: 7/8/2007 10:30:07 AM
Oh come on.....when a woman gives herself away too freely and too quickly like that it to me shows she has not self control or self respect. (I'm a woman btw). Being disease free should also be a discussion before sharing a bed.

I was brought up with good morals and wouldn't consider that as an option and any man worth his salt should respect that.
 Lookslikeabadboy
Msg: 246
Posted: 8/1/2007 10:45:46 AM
A way to get sex on the first date is to come a crossed like thats the last thing your looking for. I recently had a first date/ first meeting with a young woman and after spending about 7 hours with her, yes very long date, I had sex with her. I asked her how that happened and she said that she didn't know and that she felt comfortable around me, and she didn't get the feeling that was all I was after, and it wasn't. But yeah that was a pretty wild first date.
 printer2
Msg: 249
Posted: 8/1/2007 3:10:47 PM
How about sex before the first date. Both women I knew before hand but not well.

One I wanted to date for a while and because of an unusual chain of events ended up being naughty. We spent the next three months together and only split up because of different priorities.

The second I knew through a mutual friend. She came by my place for a package that was waiting for her. We got to talking and one thing led to another… Two years later we went our separate ways.

I never thought any less of them because of how are relationships started and I doubt they did of me. That being said I rarely have sex with a woman before I get to know them, you don’t know what you are jumping into.
 printer2
Msg: 251
Posted: 8/1/2007 3:57:26 PM
I must be the one in ten.
 profound
Msg: 252
Posted: 8/1/2007 9:30:50 PM
well first off i disagree with your assessment. woman only think of it as slutty. its the most natural thing on this planet , yet woman want to make it out to be taboo for some reason. hey in case you havent figured it out yet ladies we are adults. i enjoy the ladies bios that state must not be looking for intimate encounters. well isnt intimacy part of the process. i mean my parts are still very functional. if i date a woman it isnt just for the privilage of spending tons of money on them and their companionship. lets face it i can go out with my friends for and it wont cost me anything. oh i do believe woman are sex camels. [ meaning they can get along without imtimacy ] on the other hand us men have a problem with not getting any. give a guy a break ladies lol
 profound
Msg: 253
Posted: 8/1/2007 9:34:49 PM
not to demean you , but if you are good at the art of intimacy then one would feel that they would call for another go around
 PrettiestGirlInTheBar
Msg: 261
Posted: 8/3/2007 12:04:46 PM
Who says we find it weird?
 printer2
Msg: 263
Posted: 8/3/2007 3:53:10 PM
I guess to each his own. I have never been one to go out looking for sex with someone I just met but sometimes when the time is right I am not going to argue. Two out of three times it has lead to relationships.

I take exeption to a few comments.

women dont like sex on first date because if A they are genuine and looking for a whole lot more than a quick lay!
B they have self respect
C nothing worse than sex which is an ego boost soon as goodbyes are said you feel like shit!

One of my oldest friends probably had more first date sexual experiences than I had, well to be polite it was in between the number of cars I have owned and the number of beers I have had. She was more genuine than most people I have met. She just liked sex and men.

What has self respect have to do with it. It is other catty women that are the biggest problem. They put a woman down more than the men. I will use my friend as an example again. She never ‘gave it away’ to the guys. She took it and got it from them. She spread a lot of joy around and the guys knew it was on her terms.

Sex can do great things for your disposition but if you need it to boost your ego and feel deflated by a goodbye guys probably smell that need and know it is time to run.
 Spence56
Msg: 267
Posted: 8/3/2007 6:35:02 PM
Could it be because they are tired of being taken advantage of by every nitwit that begs for their company!
 printer2
Msg: 268
Posted: 8/4/2007 12:58:42 PM
I see my word were twisted. divineadvisor

I am not saying what people should or should not do with themselves here. Personally I will not sleep with a woman until there is some kind of connection that might go somewhere. I never said that a woman who wants more than sex on a first date is needy.

I just commented on the previous post which said a woman who has sex on a first date getting a big boost to their ego after having sex and is then deflated when a guy leaves. As far as I am concerned the meek and mild should not be swapping more than stories on a first date but if they do they should realize that the special moment may actually be just a moment.

I have known women who jump in the sack with guys because ‘this one is really special’ and get let down only to do it again next month. One wanted an affair with me and I hid out for a month till she latched on to someone else. And before I am accused of anything elseI never even shared a kiss with this one.

I have never said there wasn’t a double standard between the sexes on sex. I agree with you that MOST men that you women have sex with on a first date are asses. The are because they can get away with it. They are the cream of the crop, the ones that most women wish would come over and come talk to them. Tall dark and handsome.

On the contrary the ones that don’t get sex on the first date, the other 95% of men would probably treat you with the respect you deserve. They are the one’s that are going to give you a call the next day. They are the one's that will message you and you will judge them nothing special and pass them by.

You may not like my view on women being catty, men are just as bad but I find a women gets hurt more if it comes from another woman.

Men are great in the beginning when they want something. But, often when they get it...the tables turn. Believe it or not...I am not really bitter. I know this to be fact and I make no judgement of this at all. It is just the way the world works...

I am not that cynical yet and I hope I find a woman that isn’t either.
 Lizbeth37184
Msg: 269
Posted: 8/4/2007 5:24:03 PM
Because some women are seeking a more deep and meaningful relationship than one based on lust. That and some women respect their body and don't want to give in to disease, etc.
 goodbyegirl3031
Msg: 271
view profile
History
Posted: 8/4/2007 11:12:16 PM
well no one wants to feel like they are no body. Use your hand for all I care, I am considered the same thing. Who really gives a shit?
Posted: 8/5/2007 10:14:10 AM
Shoot, I didn't have sex with one recently and he never called again! Maybe I should have put out?

(just kidding, I've never had anonymous sex and never would. I need to be into someone and they need to get inside my head to find out what makes me tick or else it's as boring as watching paint dry, I'd imagine)
 iimpiious
Msg: 276
Posted: 8/5/2007 10:36:14 AM
I think women should not "put out" on the first date. Damn if we were to do that how many men would we sleep with by the end of the month?? Guys crack me up sometimes, they say there's nothing wrong with women putting out on the first encounter " we might enjoy it" BUT they are the first ones to say "oh, that chick is a whore"

Why are women called whores for sleeping with someone on the first night but guys are called "somewhat heroes"??? Men are whores just as much as women if not more.

To each their own , I mean if you want to sleep with x amount of people all the best to you but don't sit here and dictate what you think everyone should do with themselves..
 OutMind
Msg: 277
Posted: 8/5/2007 10:51:34 AM
It's interesting that some of the ladies are calling sex on the first date meaningless, as if all they did was just sit there are stare at the walls. Don't know about that, sex on first dates on my experience have been totally the opposite. There was so much attraction and magnetism that we just couldn't keep our clothes on.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >