Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GuitarGuy_
Msg: 119
Married but looking .. a dilemmaPage 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Have the decency to end it before cheating on him. You will instantly become a whore in his eyes, which is probably the lowest of the low for female insults, next to the C-bomb. If you want something different, again do the right thing and end it with him.

Or hey, maybe rekindle the spark with him. Ever think of that? He might not even realize it's gone. TALK to him. TELL him you are thinking of possibly straying because something is missing. LET HIM KNOW. Grab him and say

"Baby, we have a problem, I don't feel the spark, and thoughts of straying have entered my mind. It's tearing me up inside and terrifying me"

Communicate, or at LEAST do the right thing.

p.s. If I've repeated the common sentiment, my bad. I don't really want to bother wading through 5 pages.
 forumfish1967
Msg: 121
Married but looking .. a dilemma
Posted: 8/5/2007 7:31:01 PM
work on what you have
if it has lost its magical moments, you are also to take responsbility for this
the newness and excitement you crave is all about the chase and the novelty and it fades, too
if you have something that you value and want to keep then honor that by honoring your commitment
wanting more is the human condition
it is why we dream, and hope, and strive to improve
it is how we achieve it that makes us humane
 gxulien2
Msg: 126
Posted: 9/6/2008 1:22:20 AM
What about us separated, but not legally separated guys. Do we count as married even though we haven't lived with our wife for a year? Unfortunately the divorce game is one with high stakes. Lifetime alimony, the house, x-wife's rights to retirement, lawyer fees - it's a brutal game. Filing the first paper fires the first shot in the war. Shouldn't we be able to date while we're dealing with this mess, as long as we're physically separated? Or are we excluded from the category of "married". I just wanted to get an idea about what women think about this.
 a12004h
Msg: 127
Posted: 9/6/2008 1:48:44 AM
There are a least a couple 1000+ people on here in the same situation.

I continue to look even though I often get a nasty self righteous reply.

Each to their own.

Happy fishing everyone.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >