Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > This may sounds dumb but..      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ubkobalt
Msg: 25
This may sounds dumb but..Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Fake or not, they ATTRACT attention. And attention is what they get. Whether they want it or not.

Plus, the animal magnetism can be pretty strong. "I was just starting at her butt. Where am I? How long was I doing that for? Did anyone notice? Did she notice? Am I saying this out loud?"
 Racer71
Msg: 26
This may sounds dumb but..
Posted: 8/1/2006 10:11:05 AM
I like thin girls, but ideally I like some curves as long as the mid section is thin!
 nipoleon
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2006 10:57:52 AM
Ever seen a man pick up a Playboy and not check out the centerfold ?
If someone parks a Ferrari on the curb, how much attention does it get over the Ford right next to it.
Stop asking obvious questions.
 aka Joe
Msg: 28
Posted: 8/1/2006 12:00:02 PM
OP: I think you're just as shallow as the guys you're b!tching about. All they care about are the hot skinny chicks, all you care about are the really good looking guys. You're obviously not as hot as you think you are.
 e is for erica
Msg: 29
Posted: 8/1/2006 12:37:22 PM
^^^Spot on.

Anyone know that the hell deal4me is talking about? I've read his post a few times, and I have no idea...
 Shaps
Msg: 30
Posted: 8/1/2006 1:46:20 PM
When I see those super skinny girls walk by I am wondering to myself -- WHY !!
Not ohh she's hot or anything like that
Hell it happened today, one guy is drooling over a girl and he goes " she's hot " my only reply was " remove the 14 pounds of make-up and I bet she looks like my ass
 Smoove B
Msg: 31
Posted: 8/1/2006 2:12:11 PM
I think you're just being dumb. No offense.
 Divergent
Msg: 32
Posted: 8/1/2006 2:24:29 PM
Pretty simple - skinny girls are considered hot at the moment, probably mostly because of the media. Super skinny + madeup = almost look like the models that are in magazines. That doesn't mean that the guys who gawk won't also be deeply attracted to more curvaceous women though. Fake women generally aren't so good at conversation, and it doesn't follow that they'll be any good at making love....
 theengineerguy
Msg: 33
Posted: 8/1/2006 3:21:39 PM
Yeah... I check them out...

Only because I want to FEED them.......

I often wonder how they stay alive....
 rain_city
Msg: 34
Posted: 8/1/2006 3:37:07 PM
A study was done recently (think it was another one of those government funded British ones).

The researchers showed pictures of attractive females to men (one set of pictures were of thin women, the other set of chubby women). The researchers had the men not eat for a day and showed them both sets of photos. Then the researchers fed the men a big meal and showed them 2 sets of, thin/chubby photos again. The starving men preferred the chubby women. The well fed men preferred the chubby women.

Draw your own conclusions.
 strangebloom
Msg: 35
Posted: 8/1/2006 3:37:21 PM
The last time I saw an 85lb girl, I think she was ten.

Within reason, I am not really that concerned about a persons weight. I will ask girls out that are thin or plump equally if there is something cool about them that interests me.
 rain_city
Msg: 36
Posted: 8/1/2006 3:41:22 PM
ooops!! THAT SHOULD READ; The starving men preferred the chubby women. The well fed men preferred the THIN women.
 Shaps
Msg: 37
Posted: 8/1/2006 4:08:45 PM
85LBS females just think they are god's gift to men, never met one that was a normal gal. Always wanted the best and thought she should be a model yet parents couldn't afford the fees.

In shape I like, maybe a bit of meat, but when I see a skinny girl in today's fashion garbage I just look away.
 Wullis
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2006 4:29:46 PM
Marcie,

Mustang065 hit it right on the head ..............any guy not looking is buttering the other side of the bread or is blind.

Try this (I have) .....Pick a bench on a crowded street and sit for three hours and just watch people interact. Now you see life with out you in the picture. You will see most any girl that walks down the street in womanly clothes......regardless of weight, size, ratio, color, brand of shoes, ect...... will have a gentleman checking her out.

We perseave the world in accordance with our experiances which are oft reenforced by our peers (cause they have similar views) Sometimes we have to step outside ourselves to see the people of this world aren't as bad as we thought (and sometimes there worse)
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > This may sounds dumb but..