Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MrGordonGecko
Msg: 7
if your ex cheated on you, and left you for that person Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I think the problem with cheating isn't that you could not forgive that person, but that that person could never truly forgive themselves.

It's the message you send, that you will take them back under such extreme circumstances only enables them to think they can keep up that kind of behavior. To accept them back is a sign of weakness.
 ffryan
Msg: 12
view profile
History
if your ex cheated on you, and left you for that person
Posted: 7/30/2006 8:59:14 PM
Not in a million years. I don't play runner up to anybody.
 dogar2007
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2006 10:45:40 PM
Once an account is established elsewhere, that person is no longer welcome at my Fidelity & Trust location or within a hundred yards of my ATM (Always Trusty Manhood).
 katymomof4
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 8/10/2006 10:27:10 AM
My ex cheated on me and hid it for a year and a half. I figured it out and soon after he left to go and be with her when he realized he could not lie to me anymore. We still work in the same company and he spends more time talking to me now than he did when we were together. I know he regrets his wrong doings and his choices but there is no going back ever. You can't move forward in life if you are always taking a step backwards. Besides that once a cheater always a cheater. I would not take that person back for all the money in the world.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >