Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 doubleohseven
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Do you girls find it rude when guys check out cleavages while you are bending ?Page 11 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
I think it´s rude not to stare . hahhaa
I sure don´t mind when a woman stares at me, although they are usually more discreet or I may be too slow to catch on it sometimes.
If it´s there it´s because they want you to see it, if not then they should cover it up.

Gregory 007
 JWA
Msg: 179
Do you girls find it rude when guys check out cleavages while you are bending ?
Posted: 10/1/2007 5:44:34 PM

Heck, I check out womens breasts....like a guy ,I try not to make it obvious.

Well, this is fascinating coming from another woman----quite interesting in fact. Can I ask what you check for? I don't want a peep show necessarily and I don't assume you want to sleep with them BUT I've always known women look at one another. A few of my female friends have had comments or thoughts that embarrassed even ME! LOL I'm just curious what you're looking for or what draws your attention.
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 185
Posted: 12/18/2008 4:15:16 PM
I don't care, like so many before me if I exposing it... chances are someone is going to look. They are just boobs and they will not cause any war or faminine so whats the harm.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 187
Do you girls find it rude when guys check out while you are bending ?
Posted: 12/18/2008 5:44:22 PM
If I can't get a good look, I position myself so I can. If you don't want me to look, don't put 'em on display.
 Irony-Fe
Msg: 190
Posted: 12/18/2008 7:13:04 PM
Here we go... women you soooo.. work us guys over.

I think the key is, yes they want SOME guys (the one's they like) to check them out. Also, they are checking to see just how cleaver we are. Will we sneek a peek or stare. Another little clue to your personality - Another way they are able to read us men.

Women, i'll hand it to ya'. You're quite smart at some of these games. Nothing wrong with it, but truely women are wayyy better at this then most men.

Ever catch a woman checking you out. They hardly ever just look right at ya'. It's always a very hard look to the side as they are seemingly looking at something else. I love that.

Ok and i've see the T-shirt that reads "please tell your boobs to stop staring at my eyes!" had to chuckle at that one...smile
 EvilLolli
Msg: 191
view profile
History
Posted: 12/18/2008 8:31:30 PM
I don't think it's rude, it's human nature we look at things that interest us. Also think it has more to do w/ how they are looked at and who's totin the goods than the lookin Attitude makes the difference for both men and women, if she's ok w/ it and he's not obnoxiuos-what's the harm? Looks aren't always the problem, touching-now thats going to far......
I have fun w/ men looking at my cleavage- been totin the goods since I was in 4th grade-it was either be embarassed or laugh or have fun w/ it. At work no cleavage,(dress code states no cleavage allowed-too distracting) But out for fun????? Lets just say one Halloween I was an "evolved woman"-a.k.a super low cut shirt, push-up bra and fake eye-ball held in between the girls. If I wanna show 'em I do and accept the looks/leers/stares as the due for what I have.
And yes have had men, women, and gay men look at and like, admiration is admiration in my book.
 whatsallthis
Msg: 192
Posted: 12/19/2008 4:25:06 AM

not rude at all! if i don't want my cleavage checked out, i will wear a turtleneck!! prob solved!

Hallelujah! Common sense is not dead after all.

Now tell me, why would a woman display her bosom in the first place?

If you don't want people reading your menu, don't tape it up in the restaurant window!
 Narcose
Msg: 193
Posted: 12/19/2008 9:34:17 AM
So you mean trying to check out nipple color in not ok? Haaaaaa this is why I get ''the'' look
 deerdog1
Msg: 194
Posted: 12/19/2008 9:59:32 AM
I think most women that show cleavage appreciate a guy looking ...however when they talk to your boobs it can get annoying
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 196
Posted: 12/19/2008 10:50:08 AM
Lady T message 256... says "Nah, it does not bother me, the least; since, I do not have "that much" cleavage to begin with"

with the gorgeous face like you have, no one is looking at your breasts!

whatta man killer!!!
 stev8675309
Msg: 197
Posted: 12/19/2008 10:56:39 AM
Now where are you fine cleavage-blessed ladies when I go out?
 hellsapopin
Msg: 198
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2008 12:51:47 PM
"Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun, you don't stare at it. It's too risky. You get a sense of it and then you look away."

From a Seinfeld episode.
 TheOneWho_
Msg: 199
Posted: 12/30/2008 1:07:30 PM
I do try to be at least a little discreet..... like I'll try to roll the tongue in, wipe my chin, and un-ogle my eyes before she sees that I'm looking

... if I was truly suave and debonair I suppose I'd be able to sneak a look without the open appreciation.
I'm not sure if that's "suave and debonair" or "dead and approaching room temp." Appreciation of an attractive woman is one of the many things I enjoy in life.
 Fifi47
Msg: 200
Posted: 12/30/2008 5:47:50 PM
Being a very busty shorter woman, most men who stand behind me can get a good look at my cleavage unless I am wearing a turtleneck and/or they are a midget. If I bend over they definitely will get an eyefull of "the twins." If they don't look, guess I would know they do not find them attractive.
 wacowboy3
Msg: 203
Posted: 7/27/2009 12:32:21 PM
How come I got slapped for checking out the melons in the produce section then ?
 HazelRose
Msg: 204
Posted: 7/27/2009 1:23:33 PM
I really do not care. I expect guys to do so. Just wish they could keep their mouth shut, though. A stare is fine, but the "Oh shit OMG are they real!?" is a dealbreaker. Not every woman wants to hear a monologue about her chest, or to have a guy point them out to the entire area. Women do not check out a guy's endowments, and say "DAMN, check out his package, whoa mama!" We are a tad more subtle about it. We let him pass by, and talk amongst ourselves. LOL
 matchlight
Msg: 209
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2009 11:49:08 PM
I don't know of too many guys--except maybe a plumber who's working under your sink--who go around showing their "butt cleavage." So it's not quite the same. Women choose to wear low-cut clothes. If they're showing a lot, it's because they're trying to. But all a guy has to do is just wear normally cut pants, and his buttocks are right there. And when women look at us from behind, they don't even have to be subtle--we can't see what they're doing anyway.
 HazelRose
Msg: 212
Posted: 7/28/2009 11:03:46 AM
Now there is "package" cleavage for guys. I have seen men here wearing ulta low riders! LMAO
 jmrzeus
Msg: 213
Posted: 7/28/2009 11:43:53 PM
I have always been a BREASTMAN. My last gislfriend had 44DD. HOW I meet her --- she was at rhe wearing a fantastic low cut top and I walk up ro her and said" I don't mean to be rude,but you have a fantastic chest" she said i'm here with my boyfriend and I said what a lucky man. You and your boyfriend have a good night and I left. Three weeks later she asked around the bar, got my phone#, phoned me up and said she was splitting up with her b/f and wanted to now if we could get together ---AND we did for 5 years. HAVE ALWAYS been a breastman, but be polite.

WalkingInLondon
Msg: 215
Posted: 7/30/2009 9:52:39 PM
Look all you want fellas. If I am wearing a low cut top, I am fully aware they are out and about, and if I bend over in front of you, I am aware they are in your face. If you don't look, I will think you're dead, because even they gay guys look at my girls! LOL

Listen, looking doesn't hurt me a bit. If you comment or try to touch, I may have a different reaction, because that is rude. But as for looking...no problem.
Beth
 film101
Msg: 217
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2011 5:43:53 AM
On this site, plenty of women have pictures of cleavage while bending. I wouldn't think they would mind if you took a sneak peak as most are willing to show then without asking or even without discretion...God forbid you have a pic with you shirt off though and you do happen to be in shape and your guy though...
 Ratsrule
Msg: 218
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2011 6:23:29 AM
Haha not something i struggle with being somewhat lacking in the boob department. Personally i would be fine with someone checking out my rack because it never happens.

for the chesty ladies it does seem to get very frustrating though because men struggle to hold a conversation to their faces
 Goofball1025
Msg: 219
Posted: 12/17/2011 6:30:56 AM
I agree with what you read Hollehwood. Many confident men aren't afraid to look a woman up and down and follow it with a "Wow you look fantastic!". It lets her know you've looked, it lets her know you think she's gorgeous, but you're not being a pig about it.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 220
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2011 7:58:25 AM
I apologize, silently.

I'm a man..if a woman bends over in front of me, facing me, has breasts..regardless of size..my brain tells my eyes to look.

While I try not to make it look obvious, I do know there were times when women bending over in front of me, wanted me to look at their breasts in that manner.

What can I say?
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 221
Posted: 12/17/2011 9:33:59 AM
IMO, if a woman is wearing a cleavage-baring top, it would almost be rude of a guy NOT to look when she bends over, since she obviously wants him to look.

Rude comments, on the other hand...not so much.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >