Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lovetocuddle65
Msg: 60
Do you girls find it rude when guys check out cleavages while you are bending ?Page 2 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
no not at all....most women actually enjoy the attention that there boobs bring......mmm i know i do the saying goes if you have them flaunt them
 MsMicki
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Do you girls find it rude when guys check out cleavages while you are bending ?
Posted: 10/12/2006 4:31:56 PM
I named em.....if ya wanna hold a conversation with them at least call them by their names!!
I'll introduce you if you go passed the admiring peek to the blantant stare.

yes.....we want you to look....or we wouldn't be showing them.
 ImTheOneUwant
Msg: 69
Posted: 12/3/2006 6:51:44 AM
I try not too look, but I cant stop myself, lol!

So I look, and hope I dont get slapped, lol

L.
 Merebs
Msg: 70
Posted: 12/3/2006 7:32:51 AM
Of course I look, not stare. Story: I was in an elevator and a woman came on who was very sultry. The kind who oozes sensuality. She was wearing a semi see through white blouse, a see through bra, had very big boobs, and her niples were very hard.. I could see it all.. I looked of course, looked at her, and she smiled.. As she left, she said" I hope you liked them" in a very sexy voice.

If you don't think women want us to look when they wear low cut of revealing tops, please rethink that. :P
 princesstigerlily
Msg: 79
Posted: 12/4/2006 11:56:10 PM
First off: I applaud you, eldubu! Some men (not all) can be real morons! What kind of reaction was he looking for anyway? Your phone # on his receipt & a blow job in the parking lot? What a real ass. Men like that make even the good ones look tainted. Sigh.

Secondly: I love my boobs. I'm used to people looking at them. I've had many a gay man put his face in my cleavage (I used to live in Vancouver & hang out with the "boys" at the Odyssey.) I once even had this adorable English boy spend 20 minutes on telling me how "bloody nice" my boobs were only to have another boy walk by, look at my chest, smile and agree that they were nice! I love gay boys! They're so honest and such an ego boost to a girl now and then. They even admit how jealous they are about how they wish they had a great rack. LOL And it's non-threatening when it comes from them cuz they don't want to get into your pants, they just want to enjoy, admire, & compliment your cleavage.

It's almost empowering how a couple of blobs of fat (big or small) can attract attention. It's what makes us women and we should be proud of them. And sometimes they help to catch a cutie's attention so he wants to get to know more about you! (Or at least we hope so!)

Even small breasts are beautiful. Please don't be jealous of the girls with the bigger boobies. You try shopping for a bra that fits right! At least smaller breasted girls can buy those cute matching bra & panty sets and don't have guys imagining what it would be like to stick their dick between them! UGH! Excuse me, mister, but the large breasted blow-up dolls are in the NEXT isle.

As for the guys who stare, leer, or make rude and/or obvious comments about our breasts... SORRY ABOUT YOUR SMALL PENIS! and the rest of your insecurities that go along with being rude.

Yes, I know that I have large breasts. No, you do not need to remind & tell me about them as I live with them EVERY DAY! I'm not oblivious to the fact that I have them & they're big and beautiful. DUH!

LOL Didn't intend on making this a big boobie rant. Oh well. And now we know how I feel about tits.
 phillyhotnsxychic
Msg: 80
Do you girls find it rude when guys check out while you are bending ?
Posted: 12/5/2006 6:15:16 AM
I agree with u sea wench.. sometimes lingerie is too sexy to keep hidden... I 'd rather show it before nature pulls it down... besides.. it's human nature to look if you don't want them looked at.. cover them up
 cedar77
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2006 9:33:25 AM
OP.....
Well they are nice to look at that is for sure .....don't think a guy will ever grow tired of looking at boobs...some boobs more than others of course.
I don't really think it's necessary to really hang them out in public though.....and it's creepy to stare all buggery eyed ..like some guy's do .
I like them a bit classy .....
....classy cleavage.
 cedar77
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Do you girls find it rude when guys check out while you are bending ?
Posted: 12/5/2006 10:11:58 AM
OP.....
There ought to be a better term for them though ...I call them boobs ....but that's not great , breasts is too clinical , jugs ? nope , tits ? not too bad.. but not good ,knockers?.. ehh, anyways I will call them boobs and continue to look at them without staring if possible .
 tupazzi
Msg: 90
Posted: 12/5/2006 12:20:48 PM
Its not rude. I love it when a guy checks me out. It just tells me what I already know. I'm very sexy and hott.
 capegardengirl
Msg: 94
Posted: 12/5/2006 8:37:36 PM
I find it flattering when a guy is checking out my cleavage...especially if he tries to hide it and averts his eyes cos he doesnt want me to see that...so cute
 passionfly
Msg: 98
Posted: 12/6/2006 6:28:03 PM
I love Whipem Out Wednesdays, oh WOW today is Wednesday!

http://www.ratemywow.com/
 jacktraven
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2006 8:23:55 PM
*Does Robert Duvall in Apocalypse Now* Ahhhhhhhh... Love to see the hanging of boobs in the morning!

867love
Msg: 103
Posted: 12/8/2006 2:44:15 AM
i was in an office earlier this afternoon gathering paperwork, the girl helping me was in a tight black tank top leaning over the counter, her large boobs were right in my face, i tried to look away at first, but she just kept leaning closer and smiling, -it dawned on me she was trying to shove them in my face. however the ring on her finger kind of killed the mood. wtf?
 passionfly
Msg: 104
Posted: 12/8/2006 4:49:37 AM

i was in an office earlier this afternoon gathering paperwork, the girl helping me was in a tight black tank top leaning over the counter, her large boobs were right in my face, i tried to look away at first, but she just kept leaning closer and smiling, -it dawned on me she was trying to shove them in my face. however the ring on her finger kind of killed the mood. wtf?

LOL, if some girl pushes her breasts within 2 inches of my mouth its gettin playfully bit or sucked, period! I could care less if she has a husband and he is standing next to her. You try and touch a food dish for a dog thats eating and you'll get bit, same thing.

WOOF!
 dodgeboys3
Msg: 105
Posted: 12/8/2006 8:32:25 AM
I saw a shirt one time that said

"Would you tell your boobs to stop staring at my eyes"
 junipermoon
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 12/8/2006 10:03:20 AM
it's fine as long as they accompany it with wolf-whistles, catcalls and loud comments making reference to balloons, beachballs and watermelons.
 *Babydoll272*
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 12/8/2006 6:51:16 PM
Not at all...guys can check out my cleavage anytime they want. They can look all they want. Most of us girls love the attention and we know that guys like to look.

Manitobaholdem
Msg: 110
Posted: 12/8/2006 8:18:27 PM
To ljbaby>>>>> ASK FIRST? Hi! Do you mind if I stare down your top?
By the way dear, I was checking out the cleavage on your pics just now... sorry I didn't ask!
 carolann0308
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 12/26/2006 3:46:45 PM
Only if I don't want that particular guy to check out the girls!~
 Chiwrtr72
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 12/26/2006 5:08:51 PM
It certainly explains why so many women have photos from an upward angle looking down...
 Montreal_Guy
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 12/26/2006 5:50:11 PM

Cleavage is like the sun..you look at it..then look away immediately.

You can also use some exposed film, but it tends to attract attention...unless there is a solar eclipse at that moment.

Even as a guy (though admitedly not a breast man), I never got that staring idea. God gave you peripheral vision for a reason. We don't hunt anymore, and not many of us play sports. If we don't use our peripheral vision, we'll lose it.

I'd like to thank all those women out there that are helping us out in that regard.

There's a guy at the office who is the worst "stare artist" I've ever seen. I doubt he can even recognize most of the women in the office by their face alone.
 Azalea Path
Msg: 124
Posted: 12/26/2006 8:34:39 PM
You can't just put boobies out there and expect guys not to look! That being said, if you're not wearing something revealing, they just happen to show a little when you bend over, a guy will probably still look, but shouldn't oogle. If you're wearing a v neck down to your bellybutton, however, well duh...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >