Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 al aj
Msg: 126
Do you girls find it rude when guys check out cleavages while you are bending ?Page 3 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
This attitude is ridiculus. So we guys have to pass some standard of yours to be allowed to look at your precious its . HINT itch cover up ! enough said al
 GuitarGuy_
Msg: 143
Do you girls find it rude when guys check out cleavages while you are bending ?
Posted: 3/31/2007 7:54:31 AM
Like Sienfeld said. You don't STARE at it, its like staring at the sun. Just take a peek, and understand that it's there.

It's difficult not to, and is sometimes like a magnet, you can actually feel it pulling at your gaze.

scorpiomover
Msg: 148
view profile
History
Do you girls find it rude when guys check out while you are bending ?
Posted: 6/15/2007 5:55:55 AM

^^^what she said; I put it out there sos you can see it, dummy, not so you can see how intelligent I am....
Fantastic!
Anyway, it's an excellent way to let a woman know that you're interested. Either she'll cover them up, or she'll make a pass. Great way to keep those signals clear!
 acgoat
Msg: 152
Posted: 6/17/2007 1:02:58 PM
piffa on 7/31/2006 234 PM
Subject: Do you girls find it rude when guys check out while you are bending ?
Message: not rude at all! if i don't want my cleavage checked out, i will wear a turtleneck!! prob solved

Great, its finally [OK] to look at cleavage, the woman said so now I wont feel guilty anymore
 amethystdream4209
Msg: 154
Posted: 6/17/2007 5:27:28 PM
i dont think so... most of us .. well i know me take it as a compliment.... checking out the goods there is nothing wrong with that.
 Affkin
Msg: 155
Posted: 6/21/2007 6:49:35 PM
Speaking from the prospective of a true Buttoligious! Boobology was my minor and I have found the much like a great butt a great par pf breast need to have air and sun light in order to reach full bloom an they should be admired as such. In a tasteful manner. Think motor boat Only!
 gwenivere_1
Msg: 157
Posted: 6/21/2007 10:10:49 PM
To the OP: I have amazing, 100% natural breasts. I enjoy them and feel that everyone else should too. I expose enough that everyone can have a look but not so much that I get in trouble (at work at least). I love my breasts and even in a turtle neck they get stared at so I figure give 'em a bit more to see! LOL. Also, I presonally find anything less than a vee neck constricting so I tend to wear things that have more of a chance to show them off.

As one poster put it... look don't leer.... leering is just disturbing!

Here's a new question ladies: Have you ever caught another woman checking out your cleavage?

As to this question there are many women at my work who admire my breasts (straight and gay) and I never think twice about it. With so many gay friends I know I get checked out and it really doesn't bother me! Actually I quite like it! LOL

JMO
 Gee_m
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2007 10:17:09 PM
After reading the replies I don'tt feel as bad abbout that client I had to serve the other day.

I'm leaning on the counter where all the cameras are, and she starts asking questions, then she asks to see one of the boxes of the cams and leans on the counter to read the box and continues asking questions as she reads.

She had a very generous chest and was wearing a green v-neck sweater and a black bra.

We guys are visual and we are prone to fall into visual traps, I don't know if she noticed but I was putting all possible effort at looking at her face. Like any normal guy I did fall in the trap a few times, never stared, just glances.

but when something like that happens I always feel kinda bad since I always shake my head at guys who have conversations with women's breasts instead of their faces... does that make me a hypocrite?
 Montreal_Guy
Msg: 159
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2007 10:35:57 PM

but when something like that happens I always feel kinda bad since I always shake my head at guys who have conversations with women's breasts instead of their faces... does that make me a hypocrite?

Nah....just makes you one of the guys.

No staring though. That's wrong.
 kitchensink
Msg: 160
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2007 11:38:31 PM
If a woman bends over in front of me with an open blouse, damn straight I'm going to look. I don't try to be too obvious about it however. It's like the old Seinfeld episode where Jerry and George are together at this tv producer's home. They're going to pitch their idea but waiting for the guy to return to the room. While he's out, his daughter comes in -- the man then returns to catch George staring down her top.

To paraphrase what Jerry said to George, "You don't stare. It's like the sun. Take a quick glance and then look away."
 good_catch77
Msg: 168
Posted: 9/10/2007 10:56:19 AM
Okies I've got to comment on this. I personally have checked out some boobies time to time what man hasn't. But I respect the girl. I mean if she's wearing a low cut shirt she wants us guys to look at and other girls to be jealous of. I'm very slick I use the "love you necklace" line a lot. I think girls that wear the flashy necklaces are advertising to look there also. I've personally caught women looking at my butt. Even commenting on it. I think its flattering I don't care.

But in saying that I think if you dress like a "easy" women thats how men will treat you. I've played protector guy before where a girl that was my friend took me with her to the club jsut to make sure every guy in the club hit on her. These girls were wayyyyy out of my league so I knew that we'd never get together. So I took it in stride and had a fun time hanging out with the hottie.

With me I like to look at them but its not a necessity, I see it as a added bonus if she's gifted in that dept. But with personal experience most girls don't care as long as they know you. Most girls don't want perfect strangers looking at them. I look at strangers all the time but I never stare. I may look more than once if the chance comes along. But with that in mind if of the girls that "mind" then don't advertise that you don't. I've seen girls that intentionally drop stuff to make the guy look then when they catch them they **** them out.
 doubleohseven
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2007 12:55:32 AM
I think it´s rude not to stare . hahhaa
I sure don´t mind when a woman stares at me, although they are usually more discreet or I may be too slow to catch on it sometimes.
If it´s there it´s because they want you to see it, if not then they should cover it up.

Gregory 007
 JWA
Msg: 179
Posted: 10/1/2007 5:44:34 PM

Heck, I check out womens breasts....like a guy ,I try not to make it obvious.

Well, this is fascinating coming from another woman----quite interesting in fact. Can I ask what you check for? I don't want a peep show necessarily and I don't assume you want to sleep with them BUT I've always known women look at one another. A few of my female friends have had comments or thoughts that embarrassed even ME! LOL I'm just curious what you're looking for or what draws your attention.
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 185
Posted: 12/18/2008 4:15:16 PM
I don't care, like so many before me if I exposing it... chances are someone is going to look. They are just boobs and they will not cause any war or faminine so whats the harm.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 187
Posted: 12/18/2008 5:44:22 PM
If I can't get a good look, I position myself so I can. If you don't want me to look, don't put 'em on display.
 Irony-Fe
Msg: 190
Posted: 12/18/2008 7:13:04 PM
Here we go... women you soooo.. work us guys over.

I think the key is, yes they want SOME guys (the one's they like) to check them out. Also, they are checking to see just how cleaver we are. Will we sneek a peek or stare. Another little clue to your personality - Another way they are able to read us men.

Women, i'll hand it to ya'. You're quite smart at some of these games. Nothing wrong with it, but truely women are wayyy better at this then most men.

Ever catch a woman checking you out. They hardly ever just look right at ya'. It's always a very hard look to the side as they are seemingly looking at something else. I love that.

Ok and i've see the T-shirt that reads "please tell your boobs to stop staring at my eyes!" had to chuckle at that one...smile
 EvilLolli
Msg: 191
view profile
History
Posted: 12/18/2008 8:31:30 PM
I don't think it's rude, it's human nature we look at things that interest us. Also think it has more to do w/ how they are looked at and who's totin the goods than the lookin Attitude makes the difference for both men and women, if she's ok w/ it and he's not obnoxiuos-what's the harm? Looks aren't always the problem, touching-now thats going to far......
I have fun w/ men looking at my cleavage- been totin the goods since I was in 4th grade-it was either be embarassed or laugh or have fun w/ it. At work no cleavage,(dress code states no cleavage allowed-too distracting) But out for fun????? Lets just say one Halloween I was an "evolved woman"-a.k.a super low cut shirt, push-up bra and fake eye-ball held in between the girls. If I wanna show 'em I do and accept the looks/leers/stares as the due for what I have.
And yes have had men, women, and gay men look at and like, admiration is admiration in my book.
 whatsallthis
Msg: 192
Posted: 12/19/2008 4:25:06 AM

not rude at all! if i don't want my cleavage checked out, i will wear a turtleneck!! prob solved!

Hallelujah! Common sense is not dead after all.

Now tell me, why would a woman display her bosom in the first place?

If you don't want people reading your menu, don't tape it up in the restaurant window!
 Narcose
Msg: 193
Posted: 12/19/2008 9:34:17 AM
So you mean trying to check out nipple color in not ok? Haaaaaa this is why I get ''the'' look
 deerdog1
Msg: 194
Posted: 12/19/2008 9:59:32 AM
I think most women that show cleavage appreciate a guy looking ...however when they talk to your boobs it can get annoying
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 196
Posted: 12/19/2008 10:50:08 AM
Lady T message 256... says "Nah, it does not bother me, the least; since, I do not have "that much" cleavage to begin with"

with the gorgeous face like you have, no one is looking at your breasts!

whatta man killer!!!
 stev8675309
Msg: 197
Posted: 12/19/2008 10:56:39 AM
Now where are you fine cleavage-blessed ladies when I go out?
 hellsapopin
Msg: 198
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2008 12:51:47 PM
"Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun, you don't stare at it. It's too risky. You get a sense of it and then you look away."

From a Seinfeld episode.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >