Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Does True love Exist?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HzChld
Msg: 101
Does True love Exist?Page 5 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
I think it does...its just difficult to find and hold onto maybe. Good luck...
 PickyProfessional
Msg: 102
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/11/2007 4:24:56 PM
i don't think anything has changed in eons. doubt it ever will. of course true love, honesty, compassion, and the like exists.

you have to keep in mind, on these forums, you're getting a skewed view. a good percentage of the people who post are posting about difficulties in their lives, so you're not seeing the other side.

sorry about your marriage.

you seem pretty discouraged at the moment. i assure you there are some great men out there.

re one night stands: those types of men/women tend to give off signals well before sex is suggested. if you get that vibe in the middle of a date, politely excuse yourself and go home never to accept a call from the person again. (If he drove both of you, ask him to to take you home. if he won't, call a cab.)
 Ron9
Msg: 103
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/11/2007 4:44:16 PM
I am sure two way true love could be found out there but ...

My current view is - the only unconditional love is parent to child. And not always even then.
 .Marc
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/11/2007 4:46:30 PM
I agree.... true love- yes, unconditional love- not really.
 Blueyez36
Msg: 105
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/11/2007 8:03:16 PM
I do believe true love exist because I believe I have found it,lol,and I am not letting go...................I believe there are many loves for people in thier lives,but I believe there is one TRUE love for everyone,and that love is one that never fades away........
 scoobywho
Msg: 106
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/11/2007 8:24:38 PM
Yes, my dear true love does exist! It starts from within. If you were truely in love with your husband and it sounds like you were, before he decided to cheat on you. Then you had it. And you can have it again. Love is something you have inside of you. Hence feeling in love. He didn't extinguish love inside of you because he failed to value what he had in his life. His screw up shouldn't rob you of the ability to love, truely.
Keep the faith. As someone stated on this forum. With the number of people on this planet it's possible to find someone who will return that love and cherish being loved by you. Appreciate the good memories you have of past relationships and LOOK foward to the new ones yet to come. Best wishes to you in your journey.
IT DOES EXIST!
 pitstop65
Msg: 107
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/11/2007 8:28:54 PM
I believe in love but it's not always returned that's the hard part finding love and finding someone that returns love ...it doesn't matter how much you want a person to love you in return it takes two to make it work and one to f**K it up.
 Cynderella
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/12/2007 12:07:55 AM
I have to believe it does...but so far it's been a big fat lie
 jayyman74
Msg: 109
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/12/2007 2:39:11 AM
I actually wonder that all the time. For those of you who have found true love-all the power to ya. But does true love exist? I'd like to believe it does but it just doesn't for me.
 Questamaya
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/12/2007 3:25:25 AM
I believe True love does exist.
It is just hard to see when we have a 'jungle' of issues like pride, fear, unrealistic illusions/ expectations, and lack of honesty with ourselves. Sometimes we miss the opportunity, and sometimes we clear away enough of the foilage to see what is really there.
If we happen to experience it in a way that every fiber of our being is telling us that it is in front of us,... sometimes fear of the unknown will make us run from it.
Sometimes, we simply take it for granted- until we lose it forever.
For others, they know what they want realistically, and simply hold out for the real thing.
Which of these are you?
Q
 missouri-gypsy
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/12/2007 6:45:59 AM
It sure must, my folks have been married for 62 years have several friend going on over 40, I'm still looking, hope I find it before I die.
 noisy introvert
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/12/2007 8:56:56 AM
I believe unconditionally that true love exists. My parents will celebrate their 50th anniversary next month and I can see the love they hold in their faces when they look at or speak to each other. Both my sisters have great relationships, one for 9 years and the other for 27. I fell deeply in love with my husband, and tried very hard for a very long time (17 years) to make it work after I found out he was being unfaithful. I was with him for a total of 24 years. I grew up in a very loving family and while I knew intellectually that marriages fail, emotionally I didn't.
Eventually, I hope I will find someone able to love me as much as I can love him, and no, I am not a nutcase who will keep his body after he dies!
 grungelives
Msg: 113
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/12/2007 9:48:35 AM
Well it does exist, you just have to grow to truely love them. Do they find your g-spot? Do they massage too rough or light? Are there fantasies congruent with yours? Do your other half stay in shape or lets him/herself "let go" and cant fit in there wedding clothes anymore?

And relatively trivial stuff like if he/she lost her/his job would you still feel the same level of attraction for them or how are there friends also can be taken into account.
 juanchoxyz
Msg: 114
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/12/2007 10:12:55 AM
Said the jilted lover, "I have burned my fingers once. I shall never fall in love again".

Said the Master,

"You are like the cat who, having burned itself from sitting on a stove, refused to sit again".
 just_Kats
Msg: 115
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/12/2007 12:15:37 PM
Yes, it does...

..you only need a bit of luck to stumble upon it.. and then you need a bit of brains not to screw it up.. :)
 CHAD1030
Msg: 116
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/12/2007 3:13:31 PM
Please hang in there and stay strong! They are out there. It is just matter of time when you will come across them.
 Adament~Eve
Msg: 117
Re: Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/12/2007 3:41:23 PM
Isn't all love true?
Well, it should be.
What would one have to do....to prove "true love"......??
 lotacus
Msg: 118
Re: Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/12/2007 3:49:54 PM
I'll post on behalf of the many Christian trolls:

True love only exists with the Lord our Saviour.

jayyman74
Msg: 119
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/12/2007 4:02:20 PM
I think I'll answer for the average guy, and I think most will agree. Guys who are on the shorter side, have a few extra pounds, or even the opposite description, does not have the greatest job....etc, do not get the first chance at "true love". We all know the types of guys that most women will give that chance to.
 yumz
Msg: 120
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/12/2007 5:54:32 PM
to me love is just a word that covers a number of feelings......attraction, lust, desire,companionship and so on.....its all to do with what you have in common that makes a good relationship last. the more you have in common the more you understand each others needs because they would be your own needs.
 Smooth Oper a tor
Msg: 121
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/12/2007 6:04:16 PM
It definitely exists. Love is an emotion there is no end too, it can keep on growing. Every once in a while you see it. I do believe a lot of people think they are in love, but move too quickly into intimacy, & what they think is love, is really more of a lustful attraction. In time, when the relationship loses that feeling of lust & excitement, people are left with a feeling of emptiness. Maybe in those cases, love was never really what it should have been in the first place.

You have to really like the person you are in love with. There is such a difference. You can have one, without the other. That relationship won't last.

If you do not believe in true love, you will never most likely experience it.

:)
 looking for love 2nd x
Msg: 122
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/12/2007 9:17:24 PM
Yes true love does exist!!!!!!!

unfortunatly it bruises somewhere along the way and when that happens you can truely love again.
 GR84185
Msg: 123
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/12/2007 9:31:20 PM
If you felt love it must be true.....
 Jenifire
Msg: 124
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/12/2007 10:51:38 PM
whaaaaaaattttttttt. Not to be rude, but if it doesn't why r u here?
 Summer Teeth
Msg: 125
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/12/2007 11:15:36 PM
The term "true love" is redundant. Love is true, otherwise it wouldn't be love. You might as well ask, "Does love exist?"

It does.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Does True love Exist?