Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Does True love Exist?      Home login  
Msg: 101
view profile
Does True love Exist?Page 5 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
I can't say for sure if "true love" exists. Love does exist. Just keep in mind that it's not so much the outcome but the journey that is important!
Msg: 102
view profile
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/6/2007 9:37:27 PM
I believe it does... I may not have found it yet, but its out there.. hopefully? haha
Msg: 103
Re: Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/7/2007 2:08:33 AM
i really dnt know
id like to think it does just i havent found it yet all ive coe across are liars and cheats wheres are the decent honest genuine men
Msg: 104
view profile
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/7/2007 2:41:26 AM

Does True love Exist?

Yes. Maybe. Who knows? You find love, you make it last. It falls apart, it's on the people involved. No hard-and-fast rules, I'm afraid.
Msg: 105
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/7/2007 2:46:57 AM does. And if I'm fortunate enough to find it again, I'll hang on even tighter than before. It is absolutely MARVELOUS!
Msg: 106
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/7/2007 3:04:05 AM
I have truly been in love twice. Once with my ex-husband where I felt secure, safe, and bored.
Again with my ex-boyfriend where I felt excited, happy, and physical. The first spent more time with his Mother than he did with me and I found myself alone alot and not feeling like a whole person. The second kept me guessing and excited all the time but there was no stability. This time around, if I am blessed enough to find it, I want the total package. I know its out there......not throwing in the towel yet.
Msg: 107
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/7/2007 7:48:00 AM
I am still hoping that true love DOES still exist . even though my ex-girlfreind showed me love was "just for kicks " . to me true love is til death NOT til something better comes along or a ricker guy . IF , that happen , I sure would not be on here . like the rich woman live in wisconsin .
Msg: 108
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/7/2007 7:59:53 AM
I think it does...its just difficult to find and hold onto maybe. Good luck...
Msg: 109
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/11/2007 4:24:56 PM
i don't think anything has changed in eons. doubt it ever will. of course true love, honesty, compassion, and the like exists.

you have to keep in mind, on these forums, you're getting a skewed view. a good percentage of the people who post are posting about difficulties in their lives, so you're not seeing the other side.

sorry about your marriage.

you seem pretty discouraged at the moment. i assure you there are some great men out there.

re one night stands: those types of men/women tend to give off signals well before sex is suggested. if you get that vibe in the middle of a date, politely excuse yourself and go home never to accept a call from the person again. (If he drove both of you, ask him to to take you home. if he won't, call a cab.)
Msg: 110
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/11/2007 4:44:16 PM
I am sure two way true love could be found out there but ...

My current view is - the only unconditional love is parent to child. And not always even then.
Msg: 111
view profile
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/11/2007 4:46:30 PM
I agree.... true love- yes, unconditional love- not really.
Msg: 112
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/11/2007 8:03:16 PM
I do believe true love exist because I believe I have found it,lol,and I am not letting go...................I believe there are many loves for people in thier lives,but I believe there is one TRUE love for everyone,and that love is one that never fades away........
Msg: 113
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/11/2007 8:24:38 PM
Yes, my dear true love does exist! It starts from within. If you were truely in love with your husband and it sounds like you were, before he decided to cheat on you. Then you had it. And you can have it again. Love is something you have inside of you. Hence feeling in love. He didn't extinguish love inside of you because he failed to value what he had in his life. His screw up shouldn't rob you of the ability to love, truely.
Keep the faith. As someone stated on this forum. With the number of people on this planet it's possible to find someone who will return that love and cherish being loved by you. Appreciate the good memories you have of past relationships and LOOK foward to the new ones yet to come. Best wishes to you in your journey.
Msg: 114
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/11/2007 8:28:54 PM
I believe in love but it's not always returned that's the hard part finding love and finding someone that returns love doesn't matter how much you want a person to love you in return it takes two to make it work and one to f**K it up.
Msg: 115
view profile
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/12/2007 12:07:55 AM
I have to believe it does...but so far it's been a big fat lie
Msg: 116
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/12/2007 2:39:11 AM
I actually wonder that all the time. For those of you who have found true love-all the power to ya. But does true love exist? I'd like to believe it does but it just doesn't for me.
Msg: 117
view profile
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/12/2007 3:25:25 AM
I believe True love does exist.
It is just hard to see when we have a 'jungle' of issues like pride, fear, unrealistic illusions/ expectations, and lack of honesty with ourselves. Sometimes we miss the opportunity, and sometimes we clear away enough of the foilage to see what is really there.
If we happen to experience it in a way that every fiber of our being is telling us that it is in front of us,... sometimes fear of the unknown will make us run from it.
Sometimes, we simply take it for granted- until we lose it forever.
For others, they know what they want realistically, and simply hold out for the real thing.
Which of these are you?
Msg: 118
view profile
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/12/2007 6:45:59 AM
It sure must, my folks have been married for 62 years have several friend going on over 40, I'm still looking, hope I find it before I die.
 noisy introvert
Msg: 119
view profile
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/12/2007 8:56:56 AM
I believe unconditionally that true love exists. My parents will celebrate their 50th anniversary next month and I can see the love they hold in their faces when they look at or speak to each other. Both my sisters have great relationships, one for 9 years and the other for 27. I fell deeply in love with my husband, and tried very hard for a very long time (17 years) to make it work after I found out he was being unfaithful. I was with him for a total of 24 years. I grew up in a very loving family and while I knew intellectually that marriages fail, emotionally I didn't.
Eventually, I hope I will find someone able to love me as much as I can love him, and no, I am not a nutcase who will keep his body after he dies!
Msg: 120
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/12/2007 9:48:35 AM
Well it does exist, you just have to grow to truely love them. Do they find your g-spot? Do they massage too rough or light? Are there fantasies congruent with yours? Do your other half stay in shape or lets him/herself "let go" and cant fit in there wedding clothes anymore?

And relatively trivial stuff like if he/she lost her/his job would you still feel the same level of attraction for them or how are there friends also can be taken into account.
Msg: 121
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/12/2007 10:12:55 AM
Said the jilted lover, "I have burned my fingers once. I shall never fall in love again".

Said the Master,

"You are like the cat who, having burned itself from sitting on a stove, refused to sit again".
Msg: 122
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/12/2007 12:15:37 PM
Yes, it does... only need a bit of luck to stumble upon it.. and then you need a bit of brains not to screw it up.. :)
Msg: 123
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/12/2007 3:00:13 PM
Of course true love exists.

There are some very decent loving men who are genuinely looking for love out there. The trouble is that if it was obvious who they were, they wouldn't be single! They are the ones who haven't quite learned the language (thankfully) so it's up to you to go gleaning and eke them out!

It is so hard to preserve a sense of trust when you have been repeatedly decieved and cheated on but nevertheless sometimes you just have to take a huge leap of faith and put everything you've got into making a potential relationship work. We have one life, you can spend your time wondering 'what if?' or you can just go for it!

Carpe diem

Msg: 124
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/12/2007 3:13:31 PM
Please hang in there and stay strong! They are out there. It is just matter of time when you will come across them.
Msg: 125
Does True love Exist?
Posted: 3/12/2007 3:15:17 PM
It gets harder to stary strong each time you are taken in !
I feel like giving up :-(
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Does True love Exist?