Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NPGMuSiCCLuB
Msg: 12
attraction to the voicePage 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I have made a thread about accents befor but never get tired of talking about it.I love the "Female Aussie Accent" the most.none can beat it.I fell in love with my aussie wife diane because of it
 NPGMuSiCCLuB
Msg: 13
attraction to the voice
Posted: 8/3/2006 11:56:18 AM

well i am english and i no the americans love the english accent ; )
and i have to say i do have a soft spot for the american accent myself
irish is cute depending on what part of ireland
i like the softer irish accent
I love the aussie accent firstly.uk would be second to me.but very hot female uk accents out there.
 texasbaby
Msg: 25
view profile
History
attraction to the voice
Posted: 8/3/2006 1:08:03 PM
Hearing his voice is very important to me. I am more drawn to southern accents, as a southern woman,,, that is just a part of my "comfort zone"
Speaking is just part of the process of getting to know someone, without it,, I doubt that a real life relationship can ever develop. Even the most well written e-mail doesn't take the place of a few soft-spoken words, late at night, just before falling asleep. Pillow talk anyone??

texasbaby
 CaptivatingBlueEyes
Msg: 38
attraction to the voice
Posted: 8/6/2006 6:47:55 PM
i agree with you on the english aussie also been told i have a good voice maybe cause i dont smoke cheers
 Fifi47
Msg: 41
attraction to the voice
Posted: 8/7/2006 3:23:45 AM
I definitely notice accents. Although I am a native of the South and have a distinct Southern accent, I usually prefer male voices that do not sound Southern. I am 49 (today), and sound as if I am about 25, but am told that I have an attractive accent and an infectious laugh. I work as a speech therapist, so needless to say I will notice someone's voice.
 crazybeautifulkittie
Msg: 47
attraction to the voice
Posted: 8/12/2006 12:13:42 PM
Well, a nice melodious voice is always a plus, better if the voice is deep. sends shivers down by back just thinking about it....
 crystalise
Msg: 56
attraction to the voice
Posted: 8/13/2006 12:22:43 AM
A great voice can really a huge magnet for me. I once went out with a guy whose physical appearance was so beside the point, I fell for HIS VOICE. Whoa when he spoke to me, or over the phone I was in a swoon. Now I wouldnt base an entire encounter r/ship on it, but if its there, its a definitely a bonus to me
 vivienne3
Msg: 66
view profile
History
attraction to the voice
Posted: 8/14/2006 9:44:33 PM
I would love to have James Earl Jones read me the phone book. No accents please.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >