Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Madelaina
Msg: 2
Re: fetish any one???Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
that's funny you should say that because i was watching the Playboy channel the other day and seen something very bizzarre about Clowns....lol
if i have a fetish, this would be the last place in the world i would announce it
 Virgin Lip Service
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Re: fetish any one???
Posted: 9/16/2004 4:58:36 PM
i agree product!! My big fetishes tho are hands, feet and nipples! I think feet r like the sexiest part of ur body, i love big hands, and nipples....mmmmm, yummy!!! lol, and spank me till my @$$ turns red and im a happy girl, lol, ull pbly never get rid of me *winks*
 Virgin Lip Service
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 9/28/2004 6:22:43 PM
*o* oh oh, now im in trouble!!!
 Virgin Lip Service
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2004 9:41:20 PM
feet are sexy! if u got ucky footies...well, its not a mark on the personality obviously, but i dunno...ppl just gotta have nice feet!
ok, so they dont GOTTA....but ....ok, im digging a hole *steps back and puts down shovel* im done now...
 Virgin Lip Service
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2004 10:00:45 PM
very true...id rather be spanked than trampled but yea, i see what ya mean! i love having my toes sucked, i think its one of the sexiest things ever, really kool feeling to it too...!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >