Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Health Wellness  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sexyisback!
Msg: 40
Stevia.....Yeah or Nay?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

I use it. Great stuff. I've read articles about it, why the FDA will only label it a supplement is politics at work. Other countries have been using it for years. I can now drink coffee again and I put some in oatmeal as well. IMO, it's a good solution.

huh? what do you mean you can now drink coffee again.? when I do (rarely) I drink it black.

"good" coffee doesn't need crap/sweeteners/dairy, etc. added.
remind so me of bald guy talking about ads for hair plugs where ad guy says: "I can swim with confidence now"

bald guy: "So? I can do that NOW.."
Show ALL Forums  > Health Wellness  >