Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > When she won't do oral sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tips2toes
Msg: 40
When she won't do oral sexPage 14 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
Please, whoever gives and receives oral sex, they should brush their teeth and cleanse their mouth BEFORE doing it. The mouth is the most bacteria laden part of the body.

I always wondered this little fact. Guys expect a girl to give them head... yet any time after a man takes a piss, what does he do... He washes his hands! What's that telling her? I know there are reasons behind it. I just thought the contrast was cute.

Tory
 tips2toes
Msg: 41
When she won't do oral sex
Posted: 3/19/2007 6:32:47 AM
Hey girls! If you have no desire to give your guy oral sex, here's a neat way to bow out gracefully.

Just tell him "Ok, I'll do it, but I'm not sure how. Do it to yourself first and show me how it's done". Hey, he'll strain a back muscle trying to bend that far, but rest assured, he can't (I tried)
 WokkaWokka
Msg: 42
Posted: 5/25/2007 9:01:21 AM
tell her best of luck and send her on her way
 MONEMPERER
Msg: 43
Posted: 5/25/2007 10:54:27 AM
Simple ever here of bill clinton and millions of other men and women if you aint taking care of your business someone else will.

I know if a women wont give head I am like you still exist good bye you are worthless to me.

see sometimes head is just head for both sexes sometimes its not about the other partner its about self and sometimes its not about self but the other partner.
 EC22
Msg: 44
Posted: 5/25/2007 11:16:17 AM
Some women on this thread were criticizing men that would leave a woman that doesn't give BJs. Yet on another thread, many women were saying that they would leave a man that refuses to eat her out. Double standard. Also there are some women who would rather give then receive oral sex.
 acgoat
Msg: 45
Posted: 6/14/2007 8:12:48 PM
OP

as long as you will shut up and spread your legs while I'm eating, dont really care if you suck or not
 SmellOfPoop
Msg: 46
Posted: 6/15/2007 2:08:48 PM
This again? lol.
Here's the condensed version.

A relationship works when there's compatibility.
If you give great head, but you are a ****, then you're no good for me as a girlfriend or wife.
If you treat me extremely well, but don't fulfill my oral need in the bedroom, then you're no good for me as a girlfriend or wife.

Just as you have the right to not give head, the men in question have the right to want it. Knowing that you won't give it means they have to give that part of sex up forever, if they want to be with you. Unless someone is not sexual, most guys will not stick around (or won't stick around long once they realize you're serious).
 Martini1
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2007 7:47:22 PM

I couldn't even breathe the few times I have given oral sex

You cant breathe when you have something in your mouth? How the hell do you eat then?
You are unwilling to do something I want but still want me to do the stuff you like? You don't demand men to go down on you but still would allow it? I would put my clothes back on if you told me that leave or kick you out if you told me that. Just plain selfish it seems.
 c_deacon
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2007 7:57:51 PM
This one is a real no brainer........

She doesn't, then I do not either........we both pack our bags and find others who will.....

Just my opinion.......
 dpd22
Msg: 49
Posted: 6/15/2007 8:41:13 PM
If she doesn't do oral sex, she better not expect me to give her oral sex. Otherwise the relationship is over or I'll get a second woman just for the purpose of giving me some head. LOL.
 Steve_Sandy
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2008 4:52:54 PM
To the OP

Got some married friends, he has made it very clear he won't muff dive, then his step son overheard and he tried to explain it away :) she is happy to give him BJ....

Personally would not be that worried, maybe offer them to suck on a dildo to get the same idea, then muffle their nose and ask if can breathe ok :)
 northeast25
Msg: 51
Posted: 1/31/2008 12:45:22 PM
Fortunately every woman I have been with ( except one ) liked giving BJs.
 borntoski683
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 6/14/2008 10:04:05 PM
In my experience most girls can't give a very good BJ anyway and its a waste of time. They think they are doing me a favor and mostly they're just annoying me. If you don't like doing it, then you're probably not very good at it either. If your BF needs a BJ so bad, he's not the one for you.
 jmanphilly33
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2008 9:09:40 PM
Would you not want him to go down on you? I mean if you want it you want it. I dont know why guys leave u so fast. Oral is not a good reason to leave. But to some its just something they need.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > When she won't do oral sex