Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Holy crap... my first honest to goodness nutcase      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Fry Lock
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Holy crap... my first honest to goodness nutcasePage 4 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
it may be that third pic in your profile...but then again, it could be he's just a wierdo..
 -=Kalidor=-
Msg: 30
Holy crap... my first honest to goodness nutcase
Posted: 8/16/2006 1:16:09 PM
I'm not quite sure where you gather that at all. I was trying my best to move past the confusion and the misundertanding.

But I'd be willing to look at the specific text that you believe appears I was trying to provoke someone and review what I said.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 31
Posted: 8/16/2006 2:19:58 PM

My kneejerk response was "Well, I HATE ignorant, ass backwards bigots" But I thought I'd be the voice of reason and refrain from reacting to this in that way.. so I said, "I don't understand exactly where these strong emotions are coming from" and she said "Well if that's how you want to play it, we're done here!" and closed the window.

Welcome to reality. I met someone some length of time ago who seemed fairly "normal" (if there is such a thing!) By the time a real live conversation ensued, I spent 4 hours listening to him rant about going to a play that was primarily about gay love. He spent several hours trying to convince me that gays "push the envelope" by holding hands, kissing, etc., in public. Attempting to remain composed, I tried to explain that those behaviors don't offend me personally. Holy crap ~ but the time it was said and done, I wanted to whack his melon. With my best FU smile, I finally just retorted "Hmmm....could it be that maybe you have hidden desires?" Ut oh!!! Wish I had been posting in a forum rather than in the car with a homo-phobe with homosexual tendencies....LMAO!!! Since we were on a working vacation, I had a week more of this to endure. Since there was absolutely NO attraction towards him (on my part) I finally just made it clear that him being within 10 feet of me made me feel like he was pushing the envelope because we may encounter some gays/lesbians who might consider him touching me offensive. The funniest thing about the entire ordeal, when it was finally over he honestly stated he'd like to see that play again.......d'oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~OP~ Feel lucky it happened via IM. You could have met that person in real life and may have had to listen to it live.
 -=Kalidor=-
Msg: 34
Posted: 8/18/2006 8:21:59 PM
Geeze, Roslynn Black... that story was no where near as comical as mine.
 -=Kalidor=-
Msg: 35
Posted: 8/18/2006 11:17:58 PM
I too enjoy the simple things in life.. like a girl who bakes me a cake and lets me live cost free in her house so I can watch The Price is Right.
 hapeenurse
Msg: 36
Posted: 8/19/2006 5:40:55 AM
^ I love the price is right, too bad I don't bake!
 -=Kalidor=-
Msg: 38
Posted: 8/19/2006 11:39:41 PM
Can't say I'm familiar with that archtype.
 zemag
Msg: 40
Posted: 8/20/2006 3:49:14 AM
Your mistake was that you came across trying to control her way of thinking at the start. You may have not meant it, but with some women it is apparent when a man do these things.

It's funny.

You are the guy that BRAGS about crying when you masturbate, and you now have the oddacity in not respecting a woman that took the time to contact you eventhough she has some opinions you don't like, and some dumb picture of her brother no less. Hmmm.

Well, you blew it buddy. I bet she would have cried WITH YOU just seeing you masturbate too. LOL
 VW BABE35
Msg: 41
Posted: 8/20/2006 11:42:02 AM
yeah really u did good hun, i meet a guy here mike king wow now theres a nut case lol crazy!!!!!! but i will never trust another guy on here again thank's to him. he give's guy's a bad name so thank him if u see him kk!!!!!!!
 -=Kalidor=-
Msg: 42
Posted: 8/20/2006 8:21:19 PM
Your mistake was that you came across trying to control her way of thinking at the start. You may have not meant it, but with some women it is apparent when a man do these things.

It's funny.

You are the guy that BRAGS about crying when you masturbate, and you now have the oddacity in not respecting a woman that took the time to contact you eventhough she has some opinions you don't like, and some dumb picture of her brother no less. Hmmm.

Well, you blew it buddy. I bet she would have cried WITH YOU just seeing you masturbate too. LOL

Heheh... uh.. what? This thread is for talking about nutcases, not for them to post in. Shoo. *waves hands*
 Huggablehottie
Msg: 44
Posted: 9/29/2006 8:33:50 AM
Okay, piercedstuff, I will help you anytime.
OP: You took that person way too seriously. You can not
know for sure if it was her pic or not. I know you want to give
her the benefit of the doubt, but since she got so mad and offended
about every little thing you said, then quite possibly she WAS a man.
Stupid people do that all the time, especially some from certain
countries. Usually they want to keep the game going to bilk someone
out of money. Not to say that this is the case here, but she
is not worth sweating.
 peter-256
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Holy crap... Where do these people come from???
Posted: 9/30/2006 7:09:35 AM
Someone wrote : "Where do these people come from???"

I think I can answer this and then perhaps everyone can do a "sanity check" on my comments.

Humanity is composed of many "grades" of people from the down-and-outs, right up to the celebs and everything in between. In most cases its simply impossible for different "grades" of people to meet face-to-face because we all move in different (and separate) social circles.

Now imaging some lonely bloke living in a grubby apartment connecting to a site like this. He sees hundreds of gorgeous women and they are only a mouse-click away. Like a hungry dog in a butchers shop, he go wild and sends messages to as many ladies as possible, hoping that by shear weight of numbers one will respond. Needless to say, he just gets ignored or even blocked and so the frustration sets in.

I guess it could work the other way too. Some poor lonely mother on her own with 6 screaming kids sees a rich-looking, handsome bloke and assumes if she can hook him all her troubles will be over. In this case the woman might have slightly better luck (as in the film "Pretty Woman") but most wont and suffer the same frustration.

What do you all think ?
 quietstorm8
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2006 5:22:04 AM
where hav you been? i'v known
for quite some time--i'm in the psychological counseling
bizniz--my colleagues and i
wont be outa work for some time,maybe not until the next
ice age

on a more serious note;; this life is pretty hard and many people
just crack under the pressure
 crazychristy266
Msg: 49
Posted: 12/14/2006 10:28:40 PM
wow theres a crazed woman on her monthly for ya
 parry10
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 12/26/2006 6:58:05 AM
Just catching up here the day after Christmas and this thread caught my eye.....

To the OP,

That's hilarious.......I have this vision of you sitting at your computer with a dumfounded look on your face wondering how you could get the crap nagged out of you within 10 seconds of someone contacting you......too funny!

I would have pulled the power plug on my computer for half an hour to make sure she's really gone!

At any rate, I had a bad experience Christmas morning.....I just happened to be on-line and up pops IM window..I said my IM in the site freezes for some reason.....so she adds me to Yahoo as I didn't want to appear rude......well being Christmas morning and all, the phone is ringing, stuff is happening all over the house etc. (stupid me because I shouldn't have logged in)....so up she pops on Yahoo...anyhow, this woman gets really pissed at me because I took too long to reply to something as if my whole world had to stop to appease her during this IM conversation. Actually I had answered the phone and it was a family member from far away wishing us Merry Christmas......

Well after about 5-10 seconds of silence from me on the IM, I get this message........"I guess you're gone!......Fine!.......Goodbye!"

I sort of looked at the screen and laughed my ass off and continued my telephone conversation.....

Delete/Block
 finandfine
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2009 6:33:22 PM
Oh I Can relate, try being with a great person, one you have been looking for all your life,, you drive 100's of miles to be with her, leaving your own home unattended, for weeks, things are going like a dream, then BAM, right out of the blue,, WOW syco man,,, that’s what you find on here.. heee, good thing there’s a place to post them, to save others... heee read my profile, I take them all as a social experiment,, sad part was I new she was on meds and did not know why when she was so happy al the time. But

I love her to bits, now that’s real bad and I know it,,,
 beautifuldancer400
Msg: 52
Posted: 4/13/2009 7:06:37 PM
I think you gave her the benefit of the doubt one too many times. You should have blocked her earlier!
 Delirious Denunciation
Msg: 53
Posted: 4/13/2009 10:24:28 PM
I know this thread is hella old, but I really enjoyed reading it! I only had one profoundly odd experience that I care to share. I once ran into a gentleman who seemed cool in the beginnings of my POF days, and chose to meet in person. We didn't hit it off on my side anyway, yet I told him as much and said that we could go out dancing as planned as friends. He accepted that I was not romantically interested and we did have a good time at the club. The next day comes around and I get several missed calls from said Gent. I finally am soo irritated by this time that I answer and told him as much and ended the convo with a please just lose my number. He says alright. He than sends me a message stating that he knows that there was chemistry and that when I finally get over my emotional instability that I will realize this and we could start our life together. Needless to say I responded that there may have been chemistry alright, but it was purely onesided..buh bye now. He than proceeded to try and hit me up via IM and verbally abuse me for being on this site and the desperation I must be feeling. Wow, I know I shouldn't have suggested the club with this guy but he didn't seem all that bad, I just wasn't feeling it romantically. I shut down my site for awhile... Good times and happy
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Holy crap... my first honest to goodness nutcase