Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SLurpee
Msg: 3
Most embarrassing moment during a datePage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Hece the expression 'coochie coochie coo'
 trophyboyfriend
Msg: 12
Most embarrassing moment during a date
Posted: 5/16/2005 10:47:39 PM
When my date started dry humping my leg in the middle of the lobby at A&W when I told her I had coupons.
 barbershopbrat
Msg: 27
Posted: 6/2/2006 9:51:00 PM
I have 2. Both from when I was a teenager.

1st. I was on a date with "The Cutest Guy In Langley" I swear!!! Everyone wanted him. He asked ME out. I was just too excited.
It was the 80's, and I wore these cute "ballet" type flat shoes that tied up your legs, with a suede sole, and a nice short skirt. ( I was sooo hot)
He picked me up, and on the way out we stopped at 7-11. It was raining and we got wet running into the store. We were holding hands and he opened the door.
I put one suede soled foot on that tile floor and went up in the air and then down hard on my butt. Skirt up, legs askew. This all happened while we were still holding hands. AND my purse flew out of my hands and it's contents flew all over the store.
I was sooooo embarassed I could have died!! He helped me find all my belongings which was nice except that one of the last things he handed to me was a tampon. He looked embarassed too. We left and went to a movie, didn't talk much, and then I never saw him again. Crap that sucked.

2nd. Another slip and fall.
My friend and her boyfriend had set me up with a good friend of theirs that I had been eyeing for awhile. We went on a double date. Nothing special just hanging out in the park, drinking a few beers (yeah I know...I was underage....bad sabby) Anyway, we decided to head to the arcade and decided to walk and cut through this grassy field.
AGAIN it was raining. What the heck.
Anyway we started to run. The guys were far ahead of us. I slipped and fell VERY hard on my butt. AND...........I PEED my pants. A LOT!! Damn beer. Serves me right!!
Anyway, of course I was wearing jeans and you just couldn't miss that.
The guys didn't even notice I had fell as they kept on running. I told my friend I had to go and took off back to the park, tied my coat around my waist and called my mom to pick me up.
I did see the guy a few times after that. But he wasn't interested. I don't know if my friend ever told him the real reason why I took off.

How bloody embarrasing!!

Sabby
 who_the_fox
Msg: 29
Posted: 6/2/2006 10:24:01 PM
I guess it is a good thing I don't date lol
 ~CARL LINGUS69~
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2008 6:05:57 AM
Thats very strange i had the same thing happen to me ,but the stain was brown from chocolate yogart is the excuse i got .
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  >