Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Caspian
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Chemistry? Either you got it..or you don'tPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I would say it's most like charisma that they have. I've seen some interesting although not fool proof studies and it was interesting to see the outcome. Personally I think it's confidence and charisma. There is nothing that is special about them other than they like to have a good time and aren't too worried what others will think about them.
 A Purrrfect Pisces
Msg: 4
Chemistry? Either you got it..or you don't
Posted: 8/15/2006 9:57:09 AM
Gawd Smokey - I swear you and Coors are going thru that midlife thang................

Ya guys gonna buy a convertible, wear white shoes and do the comb over soon with the pants hiked up to under the boobies and the Maimi Vice flowered shirts..................

Or ya just gonna stick with the usual where you guys try and impress the girls with the beer, the stoop to sit on and the "good wood" at the bonfire.................

PP
 Caspian
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2006 6:14:09 AM

What do you think keeps the Fragrance Industry going?

Bo and marketing ?
So if we appreviate them both
we get Bo and Bs
 Lucette325
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2006 6:14:21 AM
I could use some of those pheremones... lol

I think it has a lot to do with body language too. I'm usually shy at first so I become the wallflower... but sometimes I'm not and I do get noticed.
 Smokey58
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2007 9:39:35 AM
I know the 1st attraction is purely physical...after all you haven't spoken yet.But what attracts us to persue conversation seems to be the chemistry.I know i have it because I am strongly pulled in to certain people like an invisible magnet.Unfortunately cats and dogs won't leave me alone[how many times have i heard....he never comes to strangers!!]
I guess thats animal attraction for ya...lol.
I found that chemistry is ultra rare,but that being said i have experienced it a few times and felt the awesome power of it.When i look deep into her eyes and feel my body absorb everything she exudes and sense she's doing exactly the same with no words spoken....ahhh...wow to say the very least.
I think it requires the comfort zone to open the mind to be receptive. I always start with the person and how their mind works...the chemistry lies within.
If more guys paid attention to how women think rather than how they look they just might find what they seek.Oh yeah...btw...smarter women are better in bed anyways...lol
Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  >