Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > OLDER WOMEN YOUNGER MEN      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 The Greek Guy
Msg: 26
OLDER WOMEN YOUNGER MENPage 2 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
lol i guess im not considered young no more LOL
 Missy
Msg: 27
OLDER WOMEN YOUNGER MEN
Posted: 9/27/2005 1:35:46 PM
My last bf was 8.5 years younger...I'm thinkin' I prefer them older - at least closer to me in age than that anyway.
 who_the_fox
Msg: 28
OLDER WOMEN YOUNGER MEN
Posted: 9/27/2005 3:07:53 PM
Men my age aren't interested....perhaps they are intimidated?
 who_the_fox
Msg: 29
OLDER WOMEN YOUNGER MEN
Posted: 9/27/2005 7:38:10 PM
I prefer them young and already trained, thanks.
 who_the_fox
Msg: 30
OLDER WOMEN YOUNGER MEN
Posted: 9/27/2005 7:52:56 PM
I bet
 who_the_fox
Msg: 31
OLDER WOMEN YOUNGER MEN
Posted: 5/9/2006 8:33:30 PM
Honey, for some women YOU are the younger man!

The whole point is chemistry.....I know that in my age group there are very very few ultra fit people, very few who are active and vibrant and still INTERESTED in life. I tried for a lot of years to date within 5 years of my age....and guess what? There was no point. Men my age aren't interested in me....and to be honest, I am not interested in very many of them.

So....I date younger. Do they look younger? No. Do they act younger? No. Do we have lots in common? Yes.
 canadianredneck
Msg: 32
OLDER WOMEN YOUNGER MEN
Posted: 5/10/2006 8:42:00 PM
I don't think girls learn how to remove their own panties for the guy until there at least 30 something............. Hey there's a topic....................how many girls want a guy to rip their panties off? he he he
 Walts
Msg: 33
OLDER WOMEN YOUNGER MEN
Posted: 5/12/2006 4:37:32 AM
Not trying to be a smart@ss here, or even sound bitter, but maybe the younger boys like the older women cause they just don't know any better.........yet.
 who_the_fox
Msg: 34
OLDER WOMEN YOUNGER MEN
Posted: 5/12/2006 5:44:58 AM
Walts, you are sounding bitter. As Crazy says, how is someone in their late 30s or in their 40s a "boy"?
 Walts
Msg: 35
OLDER WOMEN YOUNGER MEN
Posted: 5/13/2006 6:18:11 AM
Girls, girls, girls. I would of thought that that little laughing face at the end of my post would of given it away as a little be of teasing on my part, but I guess not. Anyways,, not to burst any bubbles here, but most men I know still have a little "boy" still left in them, you just gotta find a way to get him to show it to ya. Sometimes a good thing, sometimes, not so much.
 who_the_fox
Msg: 36
OLDER WOMEN YOUNGER MEN
Posted: 5/13/2006 6:33:44 AM
No Walts, it didn't give it away as a "little teasing". It came across as a mean spirited bitter jab at older women, just the way you intended at the time.

Nice attempt at a recovery though.
 Walts
Msg: 37
OLDER WOMEN YOUNGER MEN
Posted: 5/13/2006 6:54:02 AM
ummmmm, foxy girl, I'm like, well, you know, OLDER than a lot here. For your info, my TRUE jabbing goes towards all kinds regardless of age, more to do with the lack of some people's ability to think. And NRK knows full well that I knew coming into a thread with the majority of threads from female posters that I would'nt really have a chance in hell in getting one to slip by....., but I guess some did'nt. And here I always thought age brought wisdom, but alas, I have been proven wrong again.
 who_the_fox
Msg: 38
OLDER WOMEN YOUNGER MEN
Posted: 5/13/2006 6:57:00 AM
Oddly, I have lost my "sense of humour" when men take shots at women for dating/preferring younger men. Oddly, the same men find nothing odd about dating women 20 years younger than themselves, but feel the need to belittle and ridicule women who date even 5 years their junior.

Has nothing to do with my lack of wisdom and everything to do with my disgust at hypocrisy.
 Walts
Msg: 39
OLDER WOMEN YOUNGER MEN
Posted: 5/13/2006 7:28:07 AM
Actually I find it "odd" that ANYONE(regardless of gender) would want to date anyone 20 years younger other than for a good roll in the hay.And in saying that,I have heard some people's reasoning for dating the younger ones is so that they can "teach" and "mold", which I find amusing in itself. But again, my opinion means squat and to each his, umm, her own.

Sorry if you took my initial words as belittling or ridiculing, because if you actually knew me,if such time would arrive, you would have no doubt in your mind when I would be slagging or belittling you or anyone else. I'm like that sometimes
 dnorona
Msg: 40
OLDER WOMEN YOUNGER MEN
Posted: 5/28/2006 10:24:32 PM
There is a huge pool of young males who will never find a girl friend. It is this way in every country because men remain potent into their eighties and women stop being attractive around 38. The sex urge is very strong and some of these guys become pedophiles or go into bestiality . Sadly, some sink even lower and have sex with old ladies which i think should be criminalized.
 andiedandie
Msg: 41
OLDER WOMEN YOUNGER MEN
Posted: 5/28/2006 10:25:42 PM
Well.... hadn't tried dating anyone much younger then myself until recently... usually my rule of thumb is to be at least my age... I've found that most of my friends are older then me...and seem to find more in common with them...not to mention...these days I like a slower pace life....

However... I gave it a whirl... and whirl it was... He ended up bein a complete jack-ass... his daughter was great & an absolute joy... think I hung around longer then necessary because of his daughter and knew... she accepted his baggage...cause he's all she's got... I did figure out...that sadly... he didn't have his baggage even close to bein checked...let alone... unpacked!!... He thought... I had baggage...lmao... sorry hon... someone's a lil confused... and this time...it ain't me!! Good luck to the woman that finds this lucky catch... maybe she can find his additional baggage too...seeing as he misplaces crap all the time.......hmmmmmm now where was that??
 Bigandtalldancer
Msg: 42
OLDER WOMEN YOUNGER MEN
Posted: 5/28/2006 10:25:44 PM
I have a very good male friend who's wife happens to be 12 years his senior and think they are a great couple that have a great relationship, no one that I know thinks anything at all about the age difference. My Grandma was married to a man 10 years her junior, I was married to a lady at least 15 years my junior and it worked well for many years, so in my book, it's what works for the people involved.
I could never understand why people make such a big deal about it.
 dnorona
Msg: 43
OLDER WOMEN YOUNGER MEN
Posted: 5/29/2006 12:20:27 AM
You dont understand what the big deal about age is because you never learned to think on your own. I know a couple where the guy is 48 and the female is 53. The female sounds like a male and looks like a male while the guy is just coming into his prime. It is a horrible situation for him. It would not surprise me one bit if he tries to kill her.
 who_the_fox
Msg: 44
OLDER WOMEN YOUNGER MEN
Posted: 5/30/2006 9:20:14 PM
He didn't leave for a younger woman because he was young. Men just do that regardless of age. Look at all the middle aged idiots walking out on their families for young bimbos because they are trying to relive their lost youths!
 who_the_fox
Msg: 45
OLDER WOMEN YOUNGER MEN
Posted: 5/30/2006 9:27:22 PM
You never met the bimbo my husband walked out with. Or my husband for that matter....

believe me, I know whereof I speak.

btw: I think the self descriptor you are searching for is "juevenile".
 canadianredneck
Msg: 46
OLDER WOMEN YOUNGER MEN
Posted: 6/8/2006 9:33:39 PM
I like both older and younger woman. Depends on the person. I've had a secret crush on an older lady for years. Where have all the belly dancers gone? sigh
 seatosummit28
Msg: 47
OLDER WOMEN YOUNGER MEN
Posted: 6/9/2006 1:43:50 AM
How about dead lady corpses on the road and younger men. There is a huge surplus of attractive males and the instinct to reproduce is stronger than any impulse so nothing should surprise you. Try to find a disabled female who does not have at least one boyfriend.
 get REEL
Msg: 48
OLDER WOMEN YOUNGER MEN
Posted: 8/13/2006 12:08:32 AM

yo da cave man Spaz!
?
too bad your so old!
 andiedandie
Msg: 49
OLDER WOMEN YOUNGER MEN
Posted: 9/25/2006 3:39:57 AM
Had to share this with all of you... to funny... gotta thank ScorpioSweetiepie too.... read following correspondence between me and a much younger fish... have to admit...certainly way more original then hey... I like older woman....wanna date!!

Subject: hi Sent Date: 9/25/2006 3:00:26 AM

I just have to say...you look hot in that jacket...

Subject: RE:hi Sent Date: 9/25/2006 3:02:06 AM

Lmao ...thanks

Subject: RE:RE:hi Sent Date: 9/25/2006 3:03:17 AM

ohhh, you thank yourself...thank you...

Subject: RE:RE:RE:hi Sent Date: 9/25/2006 3:08:10 AM

Thanks for the good giggle...off to sleep I go now...without the coat! lol

Nite!

Andie

Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:hi Sent Date: 9/25/2006 302 AM

nite, you sould wear the coat though,
Liam

Who would have known that sexy mink coat slut would show off so well!!
 venusflytrap
Msg: 50
OLDER WOMEN YOUNGER MEN
Posted: 8/18/2007 12:51:21 AM
I have no issues dating younger men if they are mature and act responsible. I won't date the ones still in the party stage of their life who has no goals though.

My last bf was 28 last year so was 9 years younger but way more mature mentally than a lot of 40 year old men.

I am not into the ones looking for a 'mommy' or who needs to be 'taught'; OR the best one the ones that TALK like they are 18 with their 'yo baby' comments.

I am finding that all the men that are my age right now are in the process of being seperated, divorced or just plain all screwed in the head from bad relationships that the options have to go one way or another and I am getting a lot of over 50 men contacting me that are into 'play' mode and are just as bad.
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > OLDER WOMEN YOUNGER MEN