Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > California  > At what point has the art of seduction gone to far?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Apellation
Msg: 3
At what point has the art of seduction gone to far?Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Wow! You surprise! Too witty indeed. Neverthless, stop being bitter and just say what you really feel... although... many women are beyond the point of feeling... and have become frigid.... Only said, because you sound such!
 Apellation
Msg: 5
At what point has the art of seduction gone to far?
Posted: 8/22/2006 10:12:13 AM
O'h God' Bless your most caustic heart. Maybe instead of dross... you could have used the word dung.... Nonetheless, you're correct... Animalistic sex is more instinct than emotion.... And moreover, if one can't analyze the truth of the matter, articulate it in words, and then act upon the moment... well then... maybe they shoudn't be involved in what they latter regret! And moreover, the provocation was intentional... thankz for actually thinking this time... because constantly f**king air-headed women has its limits you know... every now and again, double-talk and verbal wits are intoxicating. As for putting words into practice... Who cares if I can or can't!... How hard is it to mount and blow a trumpet off bull-dung into someone's ear?... How do you think all of these illegitamate kids came about? Lastly, lust is one thing... but turning that lust into some sort of feigned love, now that's pathetic.
 dogar2007
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 9/9/2006 5:32:48 PM
How about we drop the flame war, and the original poster clarifies the original question in a more pedestrian form that ordinary college graduates like myself can comprehend?

Sorry, dude, but the question got lost in the iambic pentameter or whatever it was you were metering out there...
 davedave951
Msg: 10
Posted: 9/9/2006 5:33:47 PM
This dude (OP) obviously has way too much time on his hands..........also comes across as a monosexual........
 davedave951
Msg: 11
Posted: 9/10/2006 7:30:22 AM
Oh Jesus ... another one
 Brizo
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 9/10/2006 8:58:24 PM

Shouldn't one realize that thay were in control of their actions the whole time, and that they freely gave themselves to the enjoyment of this, at times, heartless reality, called intimacy?

No, I think the "gentleman" above us, who fancies himself a seducer, is now preening and strutting because some intentionally misguided female fell for his bullshit, and is now, understandably, irate. And covered in cow patties.....

It also gives the poster a chance to pat himself on the back. Well bud, the female in question might have been in charge of her actions, but if I'm reading this right, they were manipulated by you, or perhaps she was just discombomulated by your excessive verbiage, and losing her sense of direction, gave up....

So let me give you a pat on the back, you big stud....after all, it wasn't YOUR fault...right??
 Brizo
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2006 3:45:28 PM

And yet you bit, and sank with the ploy.

hmm, a great deal of heat expended on something totally off...

Considering I am the only one you got riled at, I ask this question then that begs to be asked: What the hell are you trying to say?

My age is considerable....I am well over my first love, which was actually just lust, upon reflection...I have very little unresolved trauma due to love, love is simple. There is only one person I have ever really longed after, and that is behind me.

I do not have any cult following, and so will gain no points or even a glance at my reply. But thanks for the flattery...
 I shouldnt be here
Msg: 14
Posted: 9/11/2006 4:06:32 PM
To tell you the truth, I have no idea WHAT you're even talking about, except that you have a thesaurus and know how to use it. You're 30, and a full-time student. News flash, Shakespeare, but women like guys that can afford to buy thier own beer and don't live in their parents' basement. And if a woman gets seduced by a guy, she usually knows damn good and well whats going on, unless he used nitrous oxide as a party favor. Is there an actual point to this besides you advertising that you're not gonna get laid anytime in the near future???
 dogar2007
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:42:26 PM
How do I ask for this thread to be deleted? What is the [procedure?
 dogar2007
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2006 8:16:51 PM
You got a smart f***ing mouth when you're online, don't you, punk?

I bet $1,000 you wouldn't have the stones to come see me and say that! I live at 2300 N. Mountain Avenue, #3, in San Bernardino, CA. Come on over and make my day, you little weasel.

Come on by, no-nuts!
 dogar2007
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2006 8:28:26 PM
At least I found a way to get an answer out of you that's not wrapped up in drivelley verse!

Peace, man. Good night.
 I shouldnt be here
Msg: 18
Posted: 9/12/2006 8:09:55 AM
It's just verbal diarrhea. The guy obviously has issues with insecurity.
A: Refuses to post a picture.
B: Uses obviously forced language in an attempt to seem more erudite than he actually is
C: Continues to argue his syntactical superiority over others
D: Considers this (ie. online confrontation) brave

Pointedly, seduction is not a one-sided issue, unless the one being seduced is under 14, then it's a crime in most states. Fact is, when a person is being seduced, they know it. The seducer knows they know it. Otherwise it's nothing more than begging for sex, or paying as the case may be. Ask name, I'm sure he is quite familiar with the subtle gradations between the two and has more than a passing familiarity with the aforementioned techniques. Maybe he's confusing seduction with the fact that his sentence structure is so convoluted and nonsensical that the "other" in question isn't seduced so much as bored to sleep. I think name and Dogar should duke it out. I'd pay admission to that. Just hope name doesnt crap his panties on the way tot he ring. And mea culpa on the "getting lade" (sp.) comment. I just cant resist kicking a wuss in the nuts when he's down.
 I shouldnt be here
Msg: 19
Posted: 9/12/2006 9:56:05 AM
He doesnt sound angry, but at least he has a sense of humor. I agree with that guy and the Dogar guy. You are an A1 doofus.
 I shouldnt be here
Msg: 20
Posted: 9/12/2006 9:57:20 AM
Sorry. I meant the beatles fan guy
 I shouldnt be here
Msg: 21
Posted: 9/12/2006 10:45:47 AM
yeah, life is just tearin me up. I think I'll go sit and contemplate my navel.
 I shouldnt be here
Msg: 22
Posted: 9/13/2006 12:39:50 PM
Other than misspelling 'specificity' it doesnt look like Beatles even broke sweat there. My dictionary was smoking and my thesaurus need to be rebound.
 I shouldnt be here
Msg: 23
Posted: 9/13/2006 2:55:01 PM
THAT my friends sums it all up. Well spoken Albert.
 Brizo
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2006 1:27:44 PM
appellation, you continue to gloat that no one has "gotten" your point.....it is because you haven't communicated effectively. You need Composition, where you will learn to make a succint point, such as.....beatles, for instance.

What we are all trying to tell you is we don't understand you. We are not mental cretins, you need to explain yourself efficiently....that is a sign of intelligence, an ability to explain yourself to the masses...

Furthermore, if you have to ask if you or someone else is bordering cruelty when seducing, you have already answered your own question.....
 Brizo
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2006 9:09:13 PM
Don't mind him bunny. If you have noticed, he slammed all women who responded to this pretty hard. Some people don't require alot of thought as to why they need a dating site...
 Melodic Euphoria
Msg: 26
Posted: 9/27/2006 11:17:27 AM

What I think we have here is teenager (15-19)who started out trying to show off his newfound love of words while attempting to make a worldly observation.

You put it so eloquently
 Somewhat Romantic
Msg: 27
Posted: 12/15/2006 12:10:17 AM
When she won't leave the you the F... alone.
Show ALL Forums  > California  > At what point has the art of seduction gone to far?