Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dameunbaso
Msg: 156
Nymphomania.Page 3 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)

If you were wanting to pork her 2x a day every day, every week, etc. living together, I could see that as being too much.

So much pork. I am hungry and want some BBQ.
 Beminetonight
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Nymphomania.
Posted: 7/4/2016 8:42:58 AM
So many of us want pork, but we have to settle for beef jerky.
 dameunbaso
Msg: 158
Nymphomania.
Posted: 7/4/2016 9:28:54 AM

So many of us want pork, but we have to settle for beef jerky.

If life gives you beef jerky, then you learn to tenderize it, flavor it, find some spicy teriyaki sauce, or something to chew on while you take nibbles at than meat. Savor it, lick it, slowly suck on it. Beef jerky with the right attitude and give you hours and hours of total bliss.

Hehehe.
 gtomustang
Msg: 159
Pork is great, spam, not so much
Posted: 7/4/2016 11:24:41 AM
I think he might have been referring to a different type of meat beating, IG :)

But yeah, now I have a hankerin' for BBQ, too.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 160
view profile
History
Nymphomania.
Posted: 7/5/2016 7:19:13 AM

So much pork. I am hungry and want some BBQ.

I wish it were "that's what she said". :) In the dating scene, getting down to the pork grinds isn't always such an easy fluid task.
 dameunbaso
Msg: 161
Pork is great, spam, not so much
Posted: 7/5/2016 7:34:35 AM

I think he might have been referring to a different type of meat beating, IG :)

Shhhhh(silence). Don't spill the beans GTO. Hehehe. I still don't have any idea who pulled the plug but I have two suspects.
 dreamyvisions
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Nymphomania.
Posted: 7/13/2016 10:36:46 PM
im hypersexual and I practice edging for close to 20 years. I would love to meet a woman with a high sex drive-that isn't spreading herself all over the place.
 Dan6308
Msg: 163
Nymphomania.
Posted: 7/14/2016 4:16:44 PM
I would not want to be with someone who wanted sex all the time. I'd get tired, exasperated.

I want to be with someone who I'm in a relationship with. Much more than a sexual one. If we can't go a few weeks without thinking of sex and enjoy poetry, spirituality, simple activities...

Not a match. I want depth in that relationship.

And I find it a bit imbalanced than to want sex all the time.

I don't mind having sex but not if it rules the relationship.
 dameunbaso
Msg: 164
Nymphomania.
Posted: 7/15/2016 8:27:45 AM

Not a match. I want depth in that relationship.

And I find it a bit imbalanced than to want sex all the time.

This is simply not matching libidos. There are people in relationships with plenty of depth and for them two days is plenty of time away from sex.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 165
Nymphomania.
Posted: 7/15/2016 8:45:51 AM
Msg 189

"I want to be with someone who I'm in a relationship with. Much more than a sexual one. If we can't go a few weeks without thinking of sex and enjoy poetry, spirituality, simple activities...

Not a match. I want depth in that relationship. "

A few WEEKS ?!!!!!

Eye caramba !

I want depth too , but I also want a woman who desires me more than that !
 aintnodeal
Msg: 166
view profile
History
Nymphomania.
Posted: 7/15/2016 3:14:51 PM

I have not been able to find a man that can actually keep up with me

Whenever I hear this, I question whether that particular woman knows how a penis works. It's easy to "keep up" when you're lying back and don't really have anything you need to keep "up". Now if I asked you to wiggle your tongue nonstop for 30 minutes - do you think you could keep it up?
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 167
view profile
History
Nymphomania.
Posted: 7/15/2016 4:47:07 PM

Whenever I hear this, I question whether that particular woman knows how a penis works. It's easy to "keep up" when you're lying back and don't really have anything you need to keep "up". Now if I asked you to wiggle your tongue nonstop for 30 minutes - do you think you could keep it up?

I totally agree with you. Unless a gal is following that line with talking about how she's always on the go in some way bouncing from this location to that location that would exhaust an average Joe -- then one is going to assume there's some sexual underpinning to the statement. Whether it be the frequency of having sex or the speed at which it's done.
 BRETTHART
Msg: 169
Nymphomania.
Posted: 7/25/2016 4:59:39 AM
All you have to do is believe something can happen before it can happen. I don't brag and l'd like to show you what I can do.
 gtomustang
Msg: 170
Nymphomania.
Posted: 7/25/2016 6:00:18 AM
There's an old saying, about how too much light can blind you as convincingly as darkness. I used to date a gal with a brain injury, she wanted a lot of sex and I suppose there was a connection between those two facts. If I had been more physically attracted, it might have been great, otherwise I was engaging tongue and fingers often. now of course, I wish she lived closer :)

but yes, it can be a case of "be careful what you wish for"
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 171
view profile
History
Nymphomania.
Posted: 7/25/2016 1:44:31 PM

she wanted a lot of sex and I suppose there was a connection between those two facts. If I had been more physically attracted, it might have been great

Why even date in the first place? I think a good litmus test would be: If she's a nympho, would I be annoyed with her, or gleeful as hell? If not the latter, don't date 'em! :)
 gtomustang
Msg: 172
Nymphomania.
Posted: 7/25/2016 4:46:50 PM
Well, since you asked, I dated her b/c people were telling me to lower my expectations. She had been in a bad car accident, woke from a coma to hear the doc saying she wouldn't walk again, taught herself to walk, and still gives lectures to docs who claim someone with her level of injury shouldn't be able to handle marriage, step children, a job, etc. the point she tries to make is, don't tell us patients what we can't do, ask what we want to do and help us find a way we can get there.

great personality, but I learned that yes indeed, looks matter. Which is why I harp on it, from experience. personality is great, lots of sex is great, but you can't deny the importance of appearance, if you're honest. you can be good friends with someone and not want to have sex with them, but still share every other part of you with them.
 Dan6308
Msg: 173
Nymphomania.
Posted: 7/25/2016 5:55:23 PM

This is simply not matching libidos. There are people in relationships with plenty of depth and for them two days is plenty of time away from sex.

Yes, but the op talked about wanting sex all the time, that sounds like too much to me.

As if sex was the primary focus.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Nymphomania.
Posted: 7/26/2016 6:27:31 AM

I dated her b/c people were telling me to lower my expectations. She had been in a bad car accident

Yeah, I've gone thru this -- and every once in a while when in a big dating rut or end up dating a total mismatch gal for a while where it was only driven by sexual attraction in the first place.

So when sampling the "lower expectations", what I've found though was that my desire (with the help of the gal herself being an active motivator) would dissipate instantly after the feelings of "fresh fish" wiltered away... meaning the feelings would go away after getting to 2nd base (or more), or by going out on a handful of dates where her expressed desire to go steady would crop up -- whichever would happen first. In other words, I could never start datING said gals -- because they'd end right after giving it a short 'test run' because the opportunity was there presenting itself, and seemed "on paper" to be a "proper choice" (and no other competitors at the time).

great personality, but I learned that yes indeed, looks matter.

Yes, looks matter A Lot. I think they matter less when one is wanting to settle down for the sake of settling down in and of itself. But if that's a 'bug' they're feeling, it'll come back to bite them. If how they're sculpted at the core is to make babies and settle in in life for family photos and live life with stability in and of itself, it won't so much. But also, that's not just about looks -- but also compatibility that can be overlooked as well.

IMO, if one's in a certain state where they can't get someone they're Actually sexually/physically attracted to -- "don't go there". Even if it means giving up a yearning to settle down and to fit in amongst family members having kids and such ("Look 'ma, I made it!"). That's still just another form of peer-pressure... and in the end, if one does "go there" when they can't get someone they're Actually physically attracted to -- it's highly likely not going to be worth it. Especially if they're outgoing social beings. Definitely not, then.

Every once in a while going out on a date or two with someone you have little attraction to (=one night hookup would be OK but that's about it) -- for dating practice can be okay. But doing that even semi-routinely will only put a bad taste in one's mouth about dating. A good thought experiment would be when mingling with a gal would be "If I got a date out of her and hooked up, and it 'merely' going decent, would I truly *want* to see her again without motivation out of obligation, even when I could whip up plans with some friends at any point? No? Okay, don't chase her."
 U21984
Msg: 176
Nymphomania.
Posted: 7/26/2016 10:16:24 AM
If she's actually a NYMPHO, you don't want her. They be nasty.
What you want is turn her into a NYMPHO...but for an audience of one.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 177
Nymphomania.
Posted: 7/26/2016 2:30:47 PM
"Cold you deal with a partner wanting sex all the time??? "

Only in the wintertime and in between meals.
 U21984
Msg: 178
Nymphomania.
Posted: 7/26/2016 2:36:32 PM
"COLD you deal with a partner wanting sex all the time?!?!? "

Wowser! The question contains the answer!
 boatbob2q
Msg: 179
view profile
History
Nymphomania.
Posted: 8/31/2016 12:23:14 PM
Actually,a man Nympho,is called a SATYR,I have been accused of being a SATYR many times,also have been called a sex addict, Im married,to a lady,that loves to make love,as much as I do,sometimes 3 or 4 times a day,almost every day.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 180
view profile
History
Nymphomania.
Posted: 8/31/2016 9:09:04 PM
If someone is wanting sex all the time, it is just satisfying an urge and not really about love in that case. You can have too much of a good thing and that includes sex. I would get tired of a demanding partner wanting sex just as a release and after all no one is in the mood all the time.
 revoskeepnus
Msg: 182
view profile
History
Nymphomania.
Posted: 9/8/2016 7:52:54 PM
i am in a miserable relationship where I get it once a week and am so looking forward to finding someone else.

I have been masturbating daily since age 2 or 3, I think some people are just born h0rny.
 InnerGorilla2
Msg: 183
Nymphomania.
Posted: 9/9/2016 6:54:36 AM

i am in a miserable relationship where I get it once a week and am so looking forward to finding someone else.

That is horrible.

I was in a once a week relationship. What was worse was that it was not really 7 days, but 10, so to create a cycle of doing it on Saturdays, or Friday nights didn't work because it would be off by three days.

I then dated a woman that liked it a lot. She would wear me out completely. But she was great giving massages. Now I am in a relationship with a person with a very high libido. In the beginning we would have sex 3 times a night and then twice in the morning. We could do this for 3 days in a row, but then had to take a couple days break from being too sore in her end and me getting chaffing. That highly sexual relationship evolved into full love, care, and long term commitment. We still have incredible sex. We still have our marathon times. But we have also realized that having too much sex, turn it into monotonous sex and part of what we like is that intense desire, that animal instinct that want to ravage. So we both impose days off. Or where we start a quickly but do not finish it and will be consumed by desire the whole day. So we are forced to send each other text messages indicating what she wants me to do to her, or what I want to do.

So I have no doubt in my mind that you will find a guy that fits your parameters and allows you to live your fantasies.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >