Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 boatbob2q
Msg: 179
view profile
History
Nymphomania.Page 8 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Actually,a man Nympho,is called a SATYR,I have been accused of being a SATYR many times,also have been called a sex addict, Im married,to a lady,that loves to make love,as much as I do,sometimes 3 or 4 times a day,almost every day.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 180
view profile
History
Nymphomania.
Posted: 8/31/2016 9:09:04 PM
If someone is wanting sex all the time, it is just satisfying an urge and not really about love in that case. You can have too much of a good thing and that includes sex. I would get tired of a demanding partner wanting sex just as a release and after all no one is in the mood all the time.
 revoskeepnus
Msg: 182
view profile
History
Nymphomania.
Posted: 9/8/2016 7:52:54 PM
i am in a miserable relationship where I get it once a week and am so looking forward to finding someone else.

I have been masturbating daily since age 2 or 3, I think some people are just born h0rny.
 InnerGorilla2
Msg: 183
Nymphomania.
Posted: 9/9/2016 6:54:36 AM

i am in a miserable relationship where I get it once a week and am so looking forward to finding someone else.

That is horrible.

I was in a once a week relationship. What was worse was that it was not really 7 days, but 10, so to create a cycle of doing it on Saturdays, or Friday nights didn't work because it would be off by three days.

I then dated a woman that liked it a lot. She would wear me out completely. But she was great giving massages. Now I am in a relationship with a person with a very high libido. In the beginning we would have sex 3 times a night and then twice in the morning. We could do this for 3 days in a row, but then had to take a couple days break from being too sore in her end and me getting chaffing. That highly sexual relationship evolved into full love, care, and long term commitment. We still have incredible sex. We still have our marathon times. But we have also realized that having too much sex, turn it into monotonous sex and part of what we like is that intense desire, that animal instinct that want to ravage. So we both impose days off. Or where we start a quickly but do not finish it and will be consumed by desire the whole day. So we are forced to send each other text messages indicating what she wants me to do to her, or what I want to do.

So I have no doubt in my mind that you will find a guy that fits your parameters and allows you to live your fantasies.
 revoskeepnus
Msg: 184
view profile
History
Nymphomania.
Posted: 9/9/2016 8:00:54 AM
Well, I like to be plum worn out and then maybe rest a day or two, but this just aint cutting it.

I haven't ever been one to wear a guy down, and I've always had kids interrupting playtime, so...

but yeah. this current situation sucks and I guarantee you I will find something more compatible in the very near future.
 gtomustang
Msg: 185
Nymphomania.
Posted: 9/11/2016 4:01:00 PM
sunnovagun, a guy called the advice guy is right :) Its the feeling of connection that is the drug for them, while ironically for some of us guys, its the feeling of achievement.
 LJane_6
Msg: 186
view profile
History
Nymphomania.
Posted: 9/11/2016 10:49:27 PM

Women can get sex anytime they want. But they want it MORE with men they're crazy about. That desire to jump on them is intensified.

Yes. I literally have no desire to hook up with anyone unless I'm really really into them. Then, I want to be with them constantly. I have female friends who do one night stands with strangers...never could get on board with that, and whenever I've had offers, the idea of it did nothing for me.
 hearton64
Msg: 187
view profile
History
Nymphomania.
Posted: 9/12/2016 4:14:17 AM

Actually,a man Nympho,is called a SATYR,I have been accused of being a SATYR many times,also have been called a sex addict, Im married,to a lady,that loves to make love,as much as I do,sometimes 3 or 4 times a day,almost every day.

Uggg 3-4 times a day!!??

That's one itchy itch that just can't seem to be satisfied!

That's sounds awful to me! I'm good with once a day at most
and most of the time content being accommodating for my guys
pleasure.(I'm good with quality over quantity!)

Nympho/satyr are both just glorified terms for sex addiction in my book.

But at least you found your sexual counterpart!

It all comes down to sexual compatibility where both people
are happy with the quantity and quality of the sex.
 InnerGorilla2
Msg: 188
Nymphomania.
Posted: 9/12/2016 7:04:04 AM

Uggg 3-4 times a day!!??

In defense of the multiple times a day activity.

Twice in the morning. Then one time or two at night. This could be a lot of fun, but this does not mean every single day. It means Friday night, Saturday morning, Saturday night, Sunday morning, skip, then maybe again once on Tuesday, and a couple of mornings there after. At the center of such activity is mutual desire for such frequency. If my partner is in the mood and I am not, I oblige for her. I know that after we start, I will be well into the mood. There are times that we are both exhausted, and have created non verbal codes to let go. If it feels like a chore is not fun. We also love verbal sex. We may text each other describing what we want to do to each other. Or during sex we talk to each other.
 hearton64
Msg: 189
view profile
History
Nymphomania.
Posted: 9/12/2016 5:16:57 PM
I was referring to boatbob and not judging anyone IG
so no need to defend yourself. : )

Git it man!

To each their own. Seriously!

I have a lower sex drive than my guy and "oblige" him too
but I couldn't do that 3/4 times a day. Sorry not sorry.

Like I said sexual compatibility is all too important.
Im just not walking around horny all the time is all,
As I've aged I find it hurts my body more than an orgasm is worth
But I'd never flat out refuse my guy once a day!

And he's good with that! :)

Now my marriage?

We went for 9 month stretches without any intimacy of any kind!

I'm all for a happy medium.
 InnerGorilla2
Msg: 190
Nymphomania.
Posted: 9/13/2016 11:43:51 AM

I was referring to boatbob and not judging anyone IG
so no need to defend yourself. : )

I know you were not. I just wanted to elaborate.
In the end...it's like you said. It's all about compatibility. There's always going to be one partner that wants it more than the other. Yet within what both partners find enjoyable and comfortable... a happy medium.

What I find commendable is that you and your dude are still getting it on after all these years. You give me hope in my relationship. We may slow down here or there, but we're going strong.
 Shewymacfee
Msg: 191
Nymphomania.
Posted: 9/19/2016 1:36:20 PM
How do you know you've been on this site too long?
When a nympho tells you "let's just be friends."
 Cynderella
Msg: 192
view profile
History
Nymphomania.
Posted: 10/16/2016 10:30:28 AM
Been single so long not sure what sex is.
I do know when in a committed relationship....making love in the morning is like a coffee to me. Making love at night is like a sleeping pill. Anything inbetween is like icing on the cake....
 basilisk123
Msg: 193
view profile
History
Nymphomania.
Posted: 10/16/2016 7:21:35 PM
Take it from a life long single person, it really sucks being single and unable to attract anyone. On a positive note though is the fact that asking permission for anything is irrelevant. Good luck finding someone for all those "coffee" sessions. I like that term, I am gonna steal it if you don't mind. lol
 Psisgd
Msg: 194
view profile
History
Nymphomania.
Posted: 10/21/2016 6:02:24 AM
Luv to experience someone like this
 Psisgd
Msg: 195
view profile
History
Nymphomania.
Posted: 10/21/2016 6:05:15 AM
I agree I could skip the coffee
 oneday57
Msg: 196
Nymphomania.
Posted: 10/30/2016 6:00:54 AM
Have had talks to some woman who say they are sex addicts but when it came to it...Naaa.....or they are good at first then its like a light switch.....people are to much into looking good at first then they back down once they get what they want...this pertains to both sexes not just one...lol
 cj959
Msg: 197
Nymphomania.
Posted: 7/11/2017 11:18:05 PM
Sadly in my experience, women who say they never get tired of it often do...and in some respects I blame myself for this by not bringing up the topic of this earlier in convos due to not wanting to come across like some creep!
...sometimes...it's a hard balance! :-)
 spot4username
Msg: 198
view profile
History
Nymphomania.
Posted: 7/12/2017 8:06:10 AM
^^^
You are the common denominator.

Sometimes no matter how much you want it if the partner isn't who you thought they would be sort of makes you not want it as much. You have to cut your losses an keep looking for the one who can not only match your libido but match your needs and desires.
 gtomustang
Msg: 199
Nymphomania.
Posted: 7/12/2017 9:29:06 AM
other times, the person who declares they could have a lot of anything, are saying so b/c they haven't had it in a long while. like the starving person who loads up their plate at a buffet, and then is full after a few bites and doesn't finish.

some people just naturally exaggerate.
 U21984
Msg: 200
Nymphomania.
Posted: 7/16/2017 1:28:30 PM
And GTO MUSTANG should know!

bhahahaha

This place is NOTHING but losers – not counting me and a few other guys, of course!
They have the WORST advice. hahahah
It is an assemblage of the HUGEST LOSERS in all the Internet.
Everyone knows it- Google =POF FORUMS= People have known about this place for 10 years and running! LOL
 feirene
Msg: 201
view profile
History
Nymphomania.
Posted: 8/1/2017 2:03:02 PM
i never get sick of sex.

with one ex, we were together 11 years, and we had sex every day, often twice a day but the amount of time spent having sex went down from 10 hours+ to less than 30 mins. our sex drives were very compatible and that was all that mattered when it came to sex.

it's not feasible to have a 'normal' life and to **** for ages. so, that's why sex addiction is something more than that, it disrupts your life and causes problems. but with my ex his love helped me get on top of a lot of issues i didn't realise i had and so i didn't need as much sex eventually.
 gtomustang
Msg: 202
Nymphomania.
Posted: 8/1/2017 4:32:57 PM
aw damn, U2 got flushed before I could give a smart-ass response. Ever have that happen, and you're left...unreleased?

but I did like the above post.
 hemingway234
Msg: 204
Nymphomania.
Posted: 8/8/2017 7:45:47 AM
Every day, yes.

All the time, yes.

All the time every day, no.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >