Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ~LoriMac~
Msg: 109
Your Worst Kissing ExperiencePage 2 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
recently i went on a date with a guy who opened so wide i thought he was trying to eat my head...sucks...we had such good chemistry every other way...at my age i dont want to teach a boy to kiss though.
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 111
Your Worst Kissing Experience
Posted: 10/20/2006 4:40:32 PM
she farted and burped at the same time....
 yankeebackinthe north
Msg: 116
Posted: 10/27/2006 7:22:58 AM
My only worst kiss happened recently at 47 years old. It was the unflaccid tongue. Kind of like a gear connected the lips and tongue - lips open, tongue out, hard as a rock.
 867love
Msg: 117
Posted: 10/27/2006 11:33:16 AM
first date with her, slow passionate kiss in the moonlite, bloody nose... -(dosen't need much more of an explanation)
 Phishgeta
Msg: 118
Posted: 10/30/2006 8:18:41 PM
Pitty you say...

Sounds like you liked him...

Did you ever think to try and teach him how to kiss maybe he was nervous, maybe he really liked you but wasn't sure of himself...go back to the table and give it another try...maybe some patience and training and you will have the guy you have always wanted...funny and a good kisser..

just a thought
phish
 Phishgeta
Msg: 119
Posted: 10/30/2006 8:19:53 PM
too bad maybe you should try to teach him...you should not give up so easily

phish
 Brecon2012
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 10/31/2006 8:18:06 AM
I had a lot of bad kissing experiences!!

1. Spitting in your mouth - what is that all about???
2. Hoover moment
3. Biting your lips..i dont mind nibbling like a bleeding ferret but not biting!!! Pi5sed off about that.
4. Not moving the tongues - thats not bloody snogging!!
5. My mouth being covered by their mouth. I'm a girl not a bloody dog!
6. Sucking your tongues hard.... I'm not so keen on that..
7. Thin lips and big teeth.. big turn off.. i dont even go there..

i am still suffering from post stress traumatic disorder!!LMAO!!
 BrentR1
Msg: 124
Posted: 11/10/2006 8:35:19 PM
this a funny story...one night a girl & I were making out quite intensely & we took a break. My dog hops up on her lap & sticks his tongue in her mouth, & then pulls back & looks at her & wags his tail. She actually laughed & said looked like he wanted to know if he did it better than I did. She gave me higher marks & he never did that again!
 -=Kalidor=-
Msg: 129
Posted: 11/13/2006 8:57:26 PM
Kissing a smoker. Well normally, that would have been enough on its own. But we'll throw 'who just ate spaghetti' into the mix for good measure.
 yankeebackinthe north
Msg: 134
Posted: 11/17/2006 6:30:46 AM
I'm 54 and I just started seeing a guy who has dentures. Haven't kissed yet and I'm kind of leery. Has anyone experienced this??

Kissing someone with dentures is no different than regular teeth. But if they bit thru the lower lip before they had dentures, or did any other of the awful things contained within this thread, then they probably will continue to do so with dentures. And I must say, some of the stories here make you want to put on protective headgear till you are sure you wont need it.
 kittybiscuit
Msg: 143
Posted: 3/26/2007 5:07:36 PM
My ex's slimy didn't brush his teeth mouth. Total film. ugh.

And he had the nerve to pout because I was like go brush babe.
 Hübert Cumberdale
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2007 8:34:29 PM
Worst kissing experiences in order of best-worst to worst-worst:

1. Tongue cut by prong in girl's brace.
2. Total open mouthed kiss from my friends Great Dane. I could taste some doggy food. I don't know how they eat it...
3. Move in at completely the wrong time and butt her right in the forehead.
4. Xmas party 2002 - Moved at JUST the RIGHT moment to avoid a mouth full of vomit, but instead was covered from head to toe in stinking congealed Xmas cake and alcoholic acidic ooze. It stained my favourite shirt too.
 Chiwrtr72
Msg: 146
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2007 8:50:38 PM
My worst kissing experience was in my college days. I was kissing this girl after a night of drunken revelry. As we were making out, I thought it seemed a little rough, but hey I was drunk and feeling fine. I took a break to go to the bathroom and saw that she had chewed my lip and drew blood!!

Ouch
 Hübert Cumberdale
Msg: 150
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2007 9:28:26 PM
Hey!What if I don't want a prince!!!???

That's not how it works, is it? GAH!!!
 rockondon
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2007 9:49:05 PM
I was at a campfire once, everyone was drunk, and this girl was laying in my lap (not the way you think...sickos) looking up at me. She was so-so looking at the beginning of the night, but getting prettier with every beer I drank.

When the beer goggles finally got thick enough for her to look really cute, I leaned down to kiss her...
...that's when she threw up
 virgogidget
Msg: 152
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2007 10:10:36 PM
Wendy Ditto
Same as your experience
 alijoe29
Msg: 153
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2007 10:12:40 PM
the worst kissing experience for me was when he would kiss me, drool would run down the side of my mouth. i would try to turn my head after he finished kissing me to wipe the slobber off. i'm not just talking a little slobber~~i could feel it running down my check!!! YUK! YUK!!!!!
 Dr.Strange
Msg: 160
Posted: 3/31/2007 10:53:27 AM
First guy I ever kissed was all drool and big fat tongue jabbed in my mouth....

..that sounds like a scene out of the movie ..Alien

I've had no real bad kissing experiences,but I did get a chapped lip from a girl kissing to hard once. sweet sharp painful kisses.

xorda I'll pass on the side order of boogers thanks.
 PlzDontCallMeDude
Msg: 161
Posted: 4/1/2007 2:38:44 PM
Went out with one guy who thought kissing meant....

Open - Push tongue as far into mouth as possible in a probe-like (snake) manner - Start biting. (And I mean biting lips, tongue and HARD). It wasn't a playful thing or even remotely a turn on, it hurt! I kept trying to tell him to ease up and relax but somehow, that made him more excited.

I ended up with a blue and purple fat lip the next day and a cut on my tongue.

Sadly enough, this wasn't my first kiss...
 browneyesboo
Msg: 168
Posted: 4/27/2007 11:36:23 AM
I don't remember ever having a bad kiss...and no one has told me that Im an awful kisser. (of course they could be sparing my feelings)
But I remember on sex in the city...charlotte got kissed by a guy that just licked her entire face...it was hilarious to watch!
 CrystallineSunshine
Msg: 169
Posted: 4/27/2007 11:55:09 AM
Reminds me of the 'Sex and the City' episode about deal breakers, and that guy who Charlotte was dating who was... licking her face. Like a dog.

"I feel like you raped my chin!!!"

I have to wonder... are there people out there who REALLY do that?? Do that think that's... hot? And, I always wonder, what do you tell a bad kisser? Charlotte confronted him. Would you?? Have you?

knoxman
Msg: 170
Posted: 4/27/2007 12:42:37 PM
Went out with this girl awhile back who had a moustache(no kidding, and trust me, she was REALLY a woman). Back at my place,after a few drinks, we started kissing. I started laughing uncontrollably. When she asked me what was up, I didn't have the heart to tell her that her moustache was tickling the hell out of me. I called an audible, and told her I just remembered this funny joke. Of course, that didn't really go over much better.
 Azalea Path
Msg: 173
Posted: 4/28/2007 7:43:27 PM
THE TONGUE RAPISTS!!!!!! Why, why, WHY do men think that it is EVER a good idea to, on a first kiss, immediately shove their tongues down a woman's throat and perform what appears to be a tonsil scraping??? My One True Love (ha!) did this on our first kiss. I'm shocked I actually stayed with him after that. The worst time, however, just HAS to be the guy I met recently at a strip club (hey, my friend wanted to go). This guy sat across from me all night, not looking at me, not talking to me, then five minutes before close, he starts talking to me and I realize he is totally wasted. He introduces himself, and I'm slowly backing away, just trying to be polite. So he says, "Come here a second. I want to tell you something." I lean in a little, he grabs my face, plants one on me with his mouth just as wide open as possible, his tongue wriggling in my mouth like a fish out of water. Did I mention he also had beer breath? Definitely the worst kissing experience EVER.
 GoodiesLD
Msg: 175
Posted: 4/28/2007 8:06:10 PM
Well.....I can remember this one time that I was going home on a bus and I was really tired and didn't want to see or meet anyone. while I was going home I saw this guy who had a crush on me. We were just talking one minute and then he just put his tongue right in my mouth. you know just kissing. It was so...so...nasty!! We basically swap spit from eash other. That is one of the reasons why I don't kiss at all.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >