Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GoodiesLD
Msg: 175
Your Worst Kissing ExperiencePage 7 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
Well.....I can remember this one time that I was going home on a bus and I was really tired and didn't want to see or meet anyone. while I was going home I saw this guy who had a crush on me. We were just talking one minute and then he just put his tongue right in my mouth. you know just kissing. It was so...so...nasty!! We basically swap spit from eash other. That is one of the reasons why I don't kiss at all.
 bblicious
Msg: 178
Your Worst Kissing Experience
Posted: 12/3/2007 12:10:56 PM
my worst kissing experience was with another guy. he offered to drive me home after a party, i knew he was gay, but what has that got to do with a lift home? well he wouldn't let me out of his car and started groping me, i let him kiss me good night, he was so desperate to 'do' it, with his scratchy beard and bad breath. what a jerk, at least now i know what it feels like to be a women in a similar situation.
 *buzz*
Msg: 179
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2007 12:22:16 PM
No, I don't have a bad experience, hmm ... perhaps because some kisses did not materialise.
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 180
Posted: 12/3/2007 12:34:58 PM
my dog licking my face after hanging around the cow pasture all afternoon, scurfin' down chips....
 nocalsingledad
Msg: 181
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2007 12:36:14 PM
Woman who would stick her tongue in my mouth and whirl it around and around and around like it was a blade from the blender. That's all she did ... whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
 kakleen
Msg: 182
view profile
History
Manipulative kissing
Posted: 12/3/2007 12:54:42 PM
There's 2:
There was the guy that bit me really hard on the lip: Hot situation, but I think he was marking me b/c the relationship was illicit and the mark would force me to make up this giant lie about what happened to my face. Which I did, and I'm sure no one believed. So that was the most manipulative kiss ever. Hot and devlish :)
 kakleen
Msg: 183
view profile
History
Manipulative kissing
Posted: 12/3/2007 1:00:45 PM
Oh, yeah, and the other one was my first kiss--
I was 2 young for this experience with my first like, I-would-die -for-you love,
and he might as well have slithered a worm or snake into my mouth.
It was sneaky and I was revolted and felt pressure to be cool and not skeeve.
And then I loved him for so long and i can't believe we recovered from those 2 first gross kisses. I was 11. Maybe we did not.
I heard he's having an affair with "a real woman" now--
you know, not the girl that pumped out 3 children for him.
Unreal.
 lisafine
Msg: 184
Posted: 12/3/2007 7:29:58 PM
My worst kiss was having a guy gob a mouthful of slobber in my mouth. I don't see how anything oould be worse than that.
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 185
Posted: 12/3/2007 8:51:00 PM

I don't see how anything oould be worse than that.

you should kiss my dog after him eating cow chips...
 GoneSailinBabe
Msg: 194
Posted: 10/12/2008 12:44:14 PM
POF date.
He had been pushing and pushing and pushing to meet.
Finally I gave in and said "fine, we'll get a can of pop"

Within 4 minutes of meeting him for the first time he leaped on me and literally rammed his tongue down my throat tickling my lungs.

When I shoved him back and asked "WTF?!"

He said he just wanted to see if we clicked.

We didn't.
 jackster121
Msg: 195
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2008 2:14:35 PM
Well, i guess I am lucky compared to some of the "kissers" or suckers out there. My worst exp. was in Jr. high with a woman who french kissed but did't move her tongue. it was weird and she was a smoker as well. ewww.
 once around the moon
Msg: 198
Posted: 5/16/2009 8:42:12 PM
Um I can top that!

This guy leaned in and starting to kiss me, FORCED his tongue into my mouth and then proceeded to swish it around like a fish out of water! I jumped backwards and yelled, "What the hell is that?" I never kissed him nor went on a date with him again. Eh, grossing me out just remembering it.
 MetalVixxn
Msg: 199
view profile
History
Posted: 5/16/2009 8:45:55 PM
Recently I met a friend of mine's co-worker and I REALLY wanted to kiss him for some reason. Later that night he ended up jumping in the car with me and gave me a kiss. It was really really bad. I had to pull away. He asked me what was wrong and I started saying "I just can't do this..." of course he asked me why and not wanting to hurt his feelings I said "I have a boyfriend, his name is uhhhh Adam." Later he told my friend he wanted to ask me out but didn't because I had a boyfriend. My friend proceeds to say, "Huh? She does NOT have a boyfriend!" Ehhh...
 karma1160
Msg: 200
Posted: 5/16/2009 9:02:01 PM
What I want to know is if anyone has ever dared to try and teach someone to kiss like you like it ?
 ripley65
Msg: 201
Posted: 5/17/2009 10:20:19 AM

I was 10, and was giving my grandma a kiss goodbye.

I never wanted to french again!

^^^ I dont know if that was a joke or not (i sure hope so! lol) but ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! *hurls*

Had a male friend whom i was friends with from about my mid teens till my late 20's. We were just buddies but dayum was he ever HOT! He confided in me at one point that he liked me for more than just a friend and i was sooooooo happy! lol Finally had our first kiss and arghhhh it was HORRIBLE!! How could something that good looking kiss so bad?? lol First he would always kiss with his eyes wide open and i mean wide. Weird. lol His tongue was all stiff and would go about 6000 miles an hour. No matter how much i tried to slowwwwwww it down, it never worked. I even knew back then at that young age that there was nooo way i could keep doing that. lol We ended up going back to just being buds. LOL
 juliet88_10
Msg: 207
Posted: 1/3/2010 3:21:38 AM
omg i meet a guy in another web . and he is a kissarter he put hes tongue out close he's eyes and is sooo grosssss !!!!!!

he tell me that he meet a girla nd they just kiss one time and sfter that she dont call him anymore lol and i was just smailing and thinking in my mind "i wonder why she dont call you anymore"""
 foxtrottaa
Msg: 210
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2010 11:56:54 AM
I tried to message you but you must not accept messages from women :) I wanted to ask about the testimonial you posted on Magnum66's profile. How do you know these things about him? Did you date him?

I think that is great that you found someone on this site and are happy.

Ally

foxtrottaa
Msg: 211
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2010 11:58:12 AM
My last post was intended for Imadancingqueen. Sorry!
 Summalovin23
Msg: 212
Posted: 11/22/2011 10:19:57 AM
I remember I use to hang out with this guy I met off of here. He thought it would be sexy to open my mouth and slowly spit a big wad of saliva into my mouth. *Vomit* I told him to stop and he never called me again!
 02hdf150
Msg: 213
Posted: 11/22/2011 10:30:25 AM
I remember I use to hang out with this guy I met off of here. He thought it would be sexy to open my mouth and slowly spit a big wad of saliva into my mouth. *Vomit* I told him to stop and he never called me again!

WTF is wrong with people??

The worst experience I had was a woman who was buzzed and didn't think she needed to tell me she threw up right before. That was the last time I saw her.
 Summalovin23
Msg: 214
Posted: 11/22/2011 11:41:05 AM
Bahahaha Oman that sucks!
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 215
Posted: 11/22/2011 1:05:14 PM

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasty.

The worst experience I had was a woman who was buzzed and didn't think she needed to tell me she threw up right before.

And that's just wrong.

~OT~ I actually married one of the worst kisser I've ever kissed. He was a fan of the "lizard" technique (if that can be deemed a "technique.") But even the lizard-technique didn't compare to the worst. The starer. Came in like he was landing an airplane with one engine out or preparing for brain surgery. The concentration on his face just creeped me out. And he had sweaty palms. ***shudder***
 bamagrl68
Msg: 216
Posted: 11/22/2011 3:28:32 PM
madamoisele- I have to agree with the majority and say I hate it when a guy tries to stick his tongue down my throat.
I also can't stand it when someone sticks their tongue in my ear, ewe, just weird.
The worst I remember was a guy that kept licking my face, really? Yuck!
 LVDOTDRS
Msg: 217
view profile
History
Your Worst kissing experience!
Posted: 11/22/2011 3:40:39 PM
That is so nasty!!! lol
 lilmisssunshine547
Msg: 218
view profile
History
Your Worst kissing experience!
Posted: 11/22/2011 4:45:52 PM
I had a guy who I had went to a movie and then he stopped at White Castle to get himself some food (I wasnt hungry)with. When he dropped me off the leaned over kissed me and was literally all tongue. Worst part was I could taste the mustard and onion from the burger. I got in my house and started gagging.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >