Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Why do guys LIKE to torture girls?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Funme40
Msg: 9
Why do guys LIKE to torture girls?Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I always tought it was the other way around!
 suppersready
Msg: 10
Why do guys LIKE to torture girls?
Posted: 8/26/2006 10:56:28 PM
Well, i suppose that it is just the guys YOU pick, you obviously have bad taste, and problebly deep down like being treated bad. Because I have never treated the person I was with like that. Nor anyone I know. Start choosing better and dont be in a rush to jump on the first thing you like. I am sick of Guys being bashed by shallow minded women because thay have bad judgement. For every @$$hole guy out there ,there is an @$$hole girl right behind him. Men get accused of liking "barbie types", cheating,lying, being superficial, well news is we all do that. guys and girls are equally guilty. So stop condeming , and get of your high horse, put away the violin, and start being a good person to good people.
 69cobra
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 8/27/2006 6:17:46 AM
You are describing a man with self-esteem issues. He is so insecure with himself that he has to control the people around him. Whatever you would do wouldn't make a man like that happy. Learn a lesson here and find a guy who is HAPPY to see you come through the door.
 Dope a mean
Msg: 12
Posted: 8/28/2006 10:21:43 AM
Same reason you whine. They aren't evolved.
 MarkCK
Msg: 13
Posted: 8/28/2006 10:21:58 AM
a bit harsh, but it's because you stumbled on a looser, it just took a while to find out.

next time if a guy starts acting like any of those things you mentioned, you'll hopefully find him unattractive and ditch him quick! like him for the good things he does and if it seems like a mix of good and bad, you'll only end up getting tired of all the bad so run!

hope you feel better and find someone good.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 14
Posted: 8/28/2006 10:33:52 AM
I would say not all men do this, but the wrong ones do. Essential in life is the ability to identify these men and either teach them they don't treat women that way or walk away from em.

Same goes for women, some of em are just no good. Men have to find out which ones before they get involved.

That is all.
 Dope a mean
Msg: 15
Posted: 8/28/2006 10:34:15 AM

Ok, why do they get upset when you don't call for a couple of hours?

They're dumb, desperate, insecure, have nothing better to do, or, you gave them reason to do so.

Why do they demand an explaination for everything?

They don't. Why do you exadurate?
When people want an explaination it is because they aren't sure they know the answer, and think you might give it. Take it as a compliment. They are thinking of you.

Why do they beat you?

They suffer from hypnosis of social conditioning and don't rebel against certain societal norms in which use violence as a means of problem solving. In short, unevolved. All violence is a cry for help. They are whining, kinda like you. Only they get their fists and feet involved.

WHy are ou never good enough

Perfection is a dead end. No room left to grow. I like being ungood enough, and that's perfectly ok with me.

Why do they cheat on you?

Because you won't let them have sex with other women is my guess.

why, after putting you thru all this, do they leave you?

Because they weren't happy in the relationship.
 eedward
Msg: 16
Posted: 8/28/2006 10:54:06 AM
There are boorish guys, picky guys, indifferent guys and violent guys.
Don't lump behavior you don't like in the same basket.
As per finding someone. I find it mandatory that I only date persons who really, really like me right away. I don't wait around for chemistry. It might not work for you, but it does for me. Pick up people who WANT you to pick them up.
 eedward
Msg: 17
Posted: 8/28/2006 10:55:32 AM
I agree with you! So...why haven't you called. You're not tortuing me, but I am still interested in you.
 MarkCK
Msg: 19
Posted: 8/28/2006 11:33:28 AM
eedward. you're 50 something, this girls 18. doh
 ashleymp
Msg: 20
Posted: 8/28/2006 6:46:40 PM
OK, I AM VERY MUCH ALIVE, I have other things to do besides whine, I am a full time college student. I have no idea what all this "Troll" stuff means.
 ashleymp
Msg: 21
Posted: 8/28/2006 6:47:34 PM
I guess becoz when u love someone u love them no matter what.
 ashleymp
Msg: 22
Posted: 8/28/2006 6:49:42 PM
THANKS, monilove, your words are the most comforting I've heard...
 athletic_funny4
Msg: 24
Posted: 8/29/2006 5:35:30 AM
Their is some truth behind the fact that "they leave you because you let them put you through this". If you stood up for yourself then they would have more respect for you.

The type of man your decribed is hardly a man. He is very insecure and is likely a cheater and for this reason expectes you will cheat on him because he will cheat on you. Don't put up with disrespect. IT's better to be single then be talked down to, beaten, lied to, etc...
 ashleymp
Msg: 25
Posted: 8/29/2006 12:41:48 PM
Ok, I Admit I do have very low self esteem...but Id ont think I need a psychaiatrist (or however u spell it)
 Defiant_One
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 8/30/2006 8:20:47 PM
Better Question:

Why do you tolerate it?

Seeing a psychiatrist is probably not the best idea, a Counsellor however, is a whole other
story. Sometimes we need people to talk to, that's what they're there for.
 ashleymp
Msg: 27
because we let them
Posted: 8/31/2006 9:44:20 PM
THanks for the kind words, lynnbooboo! And Mitch Wilson, you couldnt be righter....or is that more right? Lol, ah well, u know my point.
 macroyer
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2006 8:34:36 AM
i don't know why? Could be a power thing or control thing. do better dump em', tell em to get lost. threaten to destroy them that scares everyone even governments. Confusng question though. I once say a video where girls were queuing up to be abused and spanked so bad it drew blood. Money can buy almost anything i guess.
 MarkCK
Msg: 29
Posted: 9/1/2006 9:26:35 AM
why does any ***hole like to do anything

ditch him, it'll do him good aswell if you ditch him for some good reasons because hopefully he'll learn from it.
 lookingforit2008
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2006 10:16:10 AM
Some guys are just plain worthless but that one who isnt will make you forget about all the loosers. So I guess we just have to tuff it out to get the good ones. BUt never except being abused its better to be alone for a while than treated badly ...
 ashleymp
Msg: 32
Posted: 9/5/2006 8:03:14 AM
hmm....no, not too young to be on here. The minimum age is 18.

Not too young to get your heart broken, either.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Why do guys LIKE to torture girls?