Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > FIRST DATE HORRORS???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tisme_susan
Msg: 12
view profile
History
FIRST DATE HORRORS???Page 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Thanks GG Had computer problems...hate it when that happens
 Robbbyg
Msg: 13
FIRST DATE HORRORS???
Posted: 9/6/2006 7:31:24 PM
i Have A ripper ,, it will probably stop any future girls wanting to chat to me , but i need to get it off my chest..

Well it started on a School Camp , i was about 15yrs, you know teenager full of testosterone and hormones and always looking at the girls.
Anyway there was one girl who i had a crush on she was in my maths class, we were on the same camp together and one night the whole class got together to play hunt the lantern, so we were walking up the hill and i was walking directly behind the girl of my dreams when she turned around and smiled at me , so i thought YOU RIPPER and i walked up to her and started talking with her,, as we were walking along we got along really well , so much so that she put her Arm around me ,(Around my waist) I thought all my xmas's had come at once so in my excitement my bowels decided to let go and everyone and thing heard it within 500 metres, so needless to say that was the last time i spoke to her
 virgogidget
Msg: 14
view profile
History
FIRST DATE HORRORS???
Posted: 8/16/2008 7:13:43 PM
Try the tounge down the throat or hit on ya the first date
 missmilly1970
Msg: 15
view profile
History
FIRST DATE HORRORS???
Posted: 8/20/2008 7:42:34 AM
Ohhh! So many, I'm writing a book!

It will make me sound like a loser...................before internet dating there was phone dating.......... 6'4' , dark hair.........

I'm 5'5'............... he wasn't. Did he not think I'd pick that up quickly????????????

My personal fav........ first date..... dinner..... me: I've got a hundred, Him: Great! Okay. We moved to the bar where, after that ,I intended to drink my weight in beer!

He proceeded to get really drunk. Me: "Don't you have to drive home still?"(From Elwood to Frankston) Him: no GIRLY, I'm staying at your place. My last sister-in -law bought me a g-string for Christmas and I'll wear it for you." UMMM......... ewwww!

How very lucky for me I bumped into a friend. I followed him into the men's toilet and promised him my soul. I parted from the "date" having to take him to the hospital!
Yes. Evil. What's a girl to do???

P.S. Most girls, unless stick figures should not wear g-strings. There is never, ever, any reason for a guy to wear one! EWWW! If there is gouge my eyes out!
 robw23
Msg: 16
view profile
History
FIRST DATE HORRORS???
Posted: 9/27/2008 5:36:56 AM
1st date horrors!!! arranged to meet a lady who had a friend with her so i talked my best mate into a double date! sheesh, mine turned up+ she had aged 20 yrs from her pic!! she had more chins then the chinese phone book+ was 4 ft high, not the 5, 6, she had on her profile!!! her friend could give small kids nightmares but 4 the sake of being gentlemen, we continued with the charade! until i went to the gents, the so called ladies both skulled their 10th scotch+ coke+ then both rattled the ice in their glass at the same time as if to say, we need a refill,which at that time, my mate told them both to go forth+ multiply, i stepped out of the gents to find ourselves pleasently single again+ my mate refuses to go out 4 a drink with me!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh the dating game!!!!! pmsl regards rob!
 djrdx
Msg: 17
view profile
History
FIRST DATE HORRORS???
Posted: 10/4/2008 5:22:18 AM
hmmm, i'd go on that show no problems if i lived in sydney...
i have been on a few bad dates so far.

although the best story ahs tot be an ex that used to beat me up..... in her sleep.
yeap, she'd fall asleep, start having nightmares, and then wail away with her fists.
ouch
 Huntingwulf
Msg: 18
view profile
History
FIRST DATE HORRORS???
Posted: 10/6/2008 12:05:56 AM
My worst was when she threw up in my spare skidlid, even worse, she was wearing it at the time, the excess went down my neck.
 Ant2nv
Msg: 19
FIRST DATE HORRORS???
Posted: 10/8/2008 4:28:35 AM
Ive been on a date where ive done nothing...literally jus sat there on a bench hahaha
2 shy 2 even come up with something 2 say waz torture
 Ant2nv
Msg: 20
FIRST DATE HORRORS???
Posted: 10/8/2008 5:27:46 AM
The whole meeting sum1 up from chat or where eva seemz 2 risky, the best place 4 me would have 2 be in a pub 2 drink....no pressure jus chat. but 2 make planz 2 go c a movie or dinner...umm no thanku not jus yet LOL
 miss-july
Msg: 21
FIRST DATE HORRORS???
Posted: 5/9/2009 10:47:14 PM
i just read this and laughed my head off...foot under wheel!!..plaster !!...wtf!!!!!!!!!!!..she mustn't off has a sense of humour...i mean i would still talk to the dude if i really liked him and he ran over my foot...hahaha
 djrdx
Msg: 22
view profile
History
FIRST DATE HORRORS???
Posted: 6/16/2009 8:34:05 AM
but then....
if he did, wouldnt you ladies complain more about ogling guys?
:P
 WithJustaLittleLuck
Msg: 23
view profile
History
FIRST DATE HORRORS???
Posted: 9/23/2009 3:59:06 AM
LULT: I though you said he was now complete sorted and just because Nanna is not here doesn’t mean that you should jump in and make things worse.

Well, I met someone on POF. She seemed quite nice and we agreed to meet up for a drink at one of the local clubs.

Her: No not like an aura, more like a spirit or demon and it causes bad things to happen. And I can see that it's shaping up for something REALLY bad to happen.
I first noticed it at the pub, when everything went against you it was quite noticeable around you.

Son, this person is a mental defective, auras, spirits and demons, my god what were you thinking. Credulity is no doubt adaptive in children but it is more than unbecoming in adults and in some cases can be, as you have discovered, more than a little frightening.

She seemed quite nice

I would be interested to know what lead you to this fantastic conclusion, what did you talk to her about before you agreed to meet her, Otto cycles, people who harbour delusion on this scale usually can’t wait to tell everyone. Were you not listening, deafened by boob or something I suppose?

2hrs later, we return to the carpark and I SOMEHOW have this feeling that I won't be seeing her again.

You can only hope, in addition to being nice she might also be compassionate and want to help you; how would you feel about being abducted by exorcists.
 djrdx
Msg: 24
view profile
History
FIRST DATE HORRORS???
Posted: 9/23/2009 8:37:47 AM
The power of christ compels thee! The power of christ compels thee! The power of christ compels thee!!!

can you feel the evil leaving yet?
havent quite gotten the hand of them e-exorcisms yet.
 djrdx
Msg: 25
view profile
History
FIRST DATE HORRORS???
Posted: 9/23/2009 9:08:05 AM
so no e-holy water next then?
:P
 WithJustaLittleLuck
Msg: 26
view profile
History
FIRST DATE HORRORS???
Posted: 9/23/2009 9:11:15 AM

She actually was a very nice girl... we had some awesome conversations. Ahh well.

Yes I am beginning to see the source of the problem. Never mind we have all waisted our time going on dates with people who seemed nice in the hope that we were mistaken and they turn out to be interesting in some way. If the best description you can come up with of this young person is that she is “nice” rather than interesting, fascinating enchanting and a colossal pain in the arse1, then your subconscious was trying to warn you not to waste your time. You should know this you have testimonials from women who have never been described as nice by anyone, ever, in their entire lives though I am sure they have all managed to inspire more than a few men to wonder if there was anything useful to be learnt from Petruchio.

Of course one man’s nice is another man’s shrew and as what is good for the goose is good for that gander, I think that we can safely say that she is tell her friends that except for the fact you are possessed by the devil she has never meet anyone who is as nice as you.

As for these awesome conversations, I am sure that if you think back you will realise that you were listening in “hoping for a leg over mode”. An evolutionary adaptation that completely bypasses the cerebral cortex allowing you to suppress your concerns about your nodes, which may or may not be rising in Virgo, just long enough to pass on you genes to a new generation. It can happen to anyone but if you are not carefully you can end up with children who you find standing paralysed in the supermarket staring intensely at a tin labelled concentrate and expecting something to happen.

Auras, spirits and demons, the lights were on but no one was home, Ahh well be dammed, you should count this as a lucky escape.
 djrdx
Msg: 27
view profile
History
FIRST DATE HORRORS???
Posted: 9/23/2009 10:14:48 AM
see thats always why i bring my emergency date kit along on all outings with the opposite sex

1 vial - holy water
1 stake - sharpened
1 bullet - silver
1 crucifix - jesus
1 book - RITUS EXORCIZANDI OBSESSOS A DÆMONIO
salt - purified

also, pepper spray, stun gun, duct tape, band-aids, you know, the usual.
 sungoddness
Msg: 28
FIRST DATE HORRORS???
Posted: 9/23/2009 3:43:56 PM
good for u hon ! i sooo want to come to ozland
 djrdx
Msg: 29
view profile
History
FIRST DATE HORRORS???
Posted: 9/24/2009 4:39:58 AM
nah not really
its just i think many of my dates have been possessed or something
one minute they're fine, next minute, totally psycho.

yeah insurance is needed
 WithJustaLittleLuck
Msg: 30
view profile
History
FIRST DATE HORRORS???
Posted: 9/27/2009 6:05:00 AM
^^^ well you would not want him to red line and burn out his wick would you.

Look son if you can get the same women to sleep with you four times before you get dumped then you should be giving advise no looking for it.

If you are the one doing the dumping then what the hell are you doing on here, you are the god of dating.

What a time to be young, when I was your age it more or less went shag 3, pregnant, wedding with very nice reception in the back yard, followed by misery followed by dating site.
Thank god I never managed to get past shag 2.
 WithJustaLittleLuck
Msg: 31
view profile
History
FIRST DATE HORRORS???
Posted: 9/27/2009 6:51:10 AM
^^^ I am more concerned that if he gets an STD it will cause massive deforestation when they try to print out the list of his previous partners for a letter box drop across the town. This is just not environmentally responsible behaviour.

Though you shouldn’t listen to LULT you will know who the mothers are there is a whole government department that has DNA testing and everything to track you down.

Who would want to be young these days?
 WithJustaLittleLuck
Msg: 32
view profile
History
FIRST DATE HORRORS???
Posted: 9/30/2009 3:30:56 AM
^^^^Well I would never have suspected: That is it I am afraid, I am never going to light candles in LULT Dream Girl grotto again, you are just going to have to go and worship yourself in future.
 WithJustaLittleLuck
Msg: 33
view profile
History
FIRST DATE HORRORS???
Posted: 10/1/2009 6:16:19 AM
^^^No the fourth date is the one you end up having on the footpath by yourself after having just spent the night before being incessantly moved just a little closer to the day when you will need one of those hip replacement operations.

It can be cold, it can be wet and often it is a lucky escape but rarely a horror story, though the story might be different behind the door that has just been slammed behind you; how on earth does anyone learn to slam a door with an obviously disappointed connotation.
 WithJustaLittleLuck
Msg: 34
view profile
History
FIRST DATE HORRORS???
Posted: 10/2/2009 2:42:32 AM

I once went out with someone who was uninteresting, had the intelligence of a quarter-pounder and was a functional mute until her phone started beeping.

Yeah some women are only good for one thing; phone sex.
 qldblue
Msg: 35
FIRST DATE HORRORS???
Posted: 10/2/2009 5:48:26 PM
This could be true Scholar but raises the question, how can you tell if the phone is male or female?

Also how can you know what it likes?

This technology is just passing me by, oh for the good Old Days when a guy could go to his club......................................................................................................................................................................................... and hit the woman over her head and that was their first date.

So much easier than all this courting business and cheaper as well, I nearly forgot this technique also removes the problem of a first date horror.

djrdx
Msg: 36
view profile
History
FIRST DATE HORRORS???
Posted: 10/7/2009 6:29:00 AM
if only that happened nowadays
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > FIRST DATE HORRORS???