Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > California  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 davedave951
Msg: 3
Is it wrong to offer a woman a free place to livePage 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Pretty vague question bro. What woman ? A woman you have been involved with for several days / weeks / months ? Just any woman who needs a place to stay ? For what reason would you do this for this woman if your not involved with her ?
 katyta
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Is it wrong to offer a woman a free place to live
Posted: 12/5/2006 11:25:57 PM
I have questions for you before telling you my own point of view, ok first of all, what kind of woman we are talking about?
a friend?
a single woman?, what about if later on she is in a relationship and her boyfriend come to your home to visit her?, would you like that?
why would you like to offer free to someone?
are you datting this woman?
what is your point?
and one more thing, go ahead and smile!
 MsNai
Msg: 42
Posted: 12/7/2006 12:10:50 PM
Anyone beside me think he's using this thread to attract gullible girls to his 80acres ranch? Highly doubt this guy's intentions are innocent. 80acres of land= alot of places to hide bodies. How creepy.
 G.G.
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2006 2:02:38 PM
Hey it's not wrong but be careful how you approach it. Both men and women now a days feel a need to be strong and indepentent you know, fully able to take care of themselves. Relying on other people can be scarry so it can turn into the wrong thing easy if there is a breech in trust or abuse of their circumstance.
-Gina
 davedave951
Msg: 75
Posted: 7/8/2007 6:30:47 PM
So in the end it is not really for free. It may be free in a monetary sense but you are, in reality, exchanging room and board for conpanionship...............

I am sure you have good intentions, for you seem like an ok guy........ perhaps your method for accomplishing your ultimate goal needs a different approach.

Bottom line: Home is where the heart is .......

Peace
Show ALL Forums  > California  >