Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 WakeDan
Msg: 20
Virginity scares menPage 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

A man would accept it and try to work through that with you if it became a problem.
Did you just say a woman becoming attached to her first lover is a problem? Your description of a man is someone who will sleep with a virgin, and IF she turns out to like him, he'll find a way out of that 'problem'. yeah, sounds like a real man to me.

I stand by my earlier post. A guy who is sexually active with more than one woman can afford to skip the virgins. Let those girls find a guy who wants a ltr with that girl. She'll know enough love em and leave em types.
 broken_bleeding_angel
Msg: 23
Virginity scares men
Posted: 1/27/2007 1:30:56 PM
Just save it for the right guy then. And please, the only guys who would screw a virgin with out thinking about it is just another sexual perv looking to score another chick.
I still have mine and I'm ok with it. My bf's the same lol
 [Duchess]
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Virginity scares men
Posted: 2/2/2007 11:51:30 PM
That sounds silly to me.
In this age i honestly dont know anyone who has wiated till they were married, my parents have been together for thirty six years and have NEVER married and are so incredibly in love it almost makes you wanna vomit.
And they fight a whole lot less then married couples thats for sure.

One thing people dont think about when they t alk of the evils of premarital sex is that sex DOES have an imapct on your marriage life and there is such a thing as being sexually incmpatible. It would never work . I could lead to fights , frustration and a whole lot of tension in the air when two people are unable to exspress to each other physcially. Can you imagine having to admit to friend s and family that you divorced someone beasue the sex sucked?

Iknow it makes me sound shallow but it also makes me sound honest. I know myself personally i find it difficult gain any pleasure from sex So i would defintly be takin it for a test drive before driving the car off the lot if you get my drift.

when i was sixteen and started seeing my first serious boyfriend my mum was on me constantly about sex and its evils and one day my dad pulled me asde and told me that sex was a personal choice between you and that person And when the times comes and your ready you do what feels right. IF it feels right. I waited till i was eighteen and even tho im not with that person now i dont regret it.

Dont EVER let anyone tell you what you do with your own body is wrong. If we werent meant to enjoy our bodies they wouldnt have been made to feel this good.

~Tabs
 [Duchess]
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Virginity scares men
Posted: 2/2/2007 11:53:56 PM
Yeah sorry that was in rsponse to message 28...
It didnt quote as i was hoping it would :p
 JustCallMeMike
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Virginity scares men
Posted: 2/3/2007 6:12:39 AM
Kay, why are you lying on me? I was in a long distance with a 31 year old virgin. It does not freak me out. As a matter of fact, I would date another virgin in a heartbeat. I would like to be told, because, I myself (though not a virgin) am looking for a no sex without marriage based relationship. There are three types of men you should be looking out for...

1. The one's who won't date you because they are looking for sex in the relationship, rather if the relationship leads to marriage or not.
2. The game players who see it as a challenge to take your virginity. They will put on a pretty mask and seduce you into changing your mind.
3. The one's who want to hit it and go. These are the one's who aren't looking for anything too serious, but still want the benefits of getting their wicks wet.

Hang in there, are a lot of guys out there who are honestly looking for a young lady such as yourself.

Oh, and read this thread carefully, you will see what I am talking about. And whatever you do, hold on to your beliefs, I can speak from my own experience, I wish I would of told my first gf no. 8 women later, I can say I have that longing for that close contact and I feel like I am missing something. But, with that realization...I know understand why God said, "for this reason, a man will leave his parents and cleave unto his WIFE (I wish I could bold and under line it), and the TWO shall become ONE." So, hang in there, don't let the logic of this world change your mind.
 thebigslim
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Virginity scares men
Posted: 2/17/2007 1:37:32 PM
good for you jon that you dont take it lightly, and it would be great if more people like you would have the same mnetality on the issue.... kudos
 marshw
Msg: 47
Virginity scares men
Posted: 2/17/2007 8:37:48 PM
You don't have to tell them to be honest. An act of omission is not the same as a lie.
 Smjle
Msg: 48
Virginity scares men
Posted: 2/18/2007 1:50:00 AM

You don't have to tell them to be honest. An act of omission is not the same as a lie.

1. I agree with the above.
2. It is highly unlikely that you will remain a virgin much longer making it a non-issue.
3. It would not scare me or freak me out. I would hope I could control my desires enough to talk about it with you in order to be considerate of your feelings. Hopefully, I would not pressure you or make promises, implied or otherwise, just to get in your pants.
 uNF_Rena
Msg: 52
Virginity scares men
Posted: 3/14/2007 10:21:57 AM
I think virginity doesnt always scare men so much. I think its more... if men have had virgins before they know how bad the sex is. Virgins suck in bed... everyone is a virgin once, so i am not trying to bash you. I sucked, my boyfriend sucked.. we all suck.. mostly because we can be told what it feels like to swim and how to do it, but until you get into that water all you have is knowledge and no real experience.

Perhaps I am wrong... but I know a lot of guys that don't like it.
 Vitiate
Msg: 53
Virginity scares men
Posted: 3/14/2007 11:33:06 AM
You happen to be the ONE 18 year old virgin girl on the planet with a healthy idea of virginity.

Yeah, most guys will think that you will become emotionally attached...and who knows...just b/c you say that you won't doesn't mean that it won't happen.

How can you know?...You're a virgin. I like your attitude about it but I should outline a man's issues with slaying a virgin.

First, we DO worry about you becoming too emotionally attached. The last thing a guy wants is to have some psycho stalker chick from a one-night stand. When you decide to lose your virginity, either do it with a guy using an alias or with a guy you've been dating a couple months....
That brings me to the upside of virgins....trainability. Virgins are trainable. We can teach them how to please us in all the ways we like...We can turn you into a vanilla girl or a complete freak. See, you're gonna view all this new stuff as "normal" so a virgin is more likely to go along with it if the guy is patient and chooses his words carefully.
However...a guy reaches an age where he feels that you should already be f*cking trained by then. I was 28 the last time I slept with a virgin...and I hated it. Had her skin been cold, I would have thought she was dead.
Dead lays are another reason why guys hesitate about having sex with virgins. When you f*ck someone, you want them to react, to move with you...to get into it...and at 28 the LAST thing a man has the patience to do is train some girl to F*CK.

Or you could actually BELIEVE that you truly do have that attitude about virginity and NOT TELL THEM that you're a virgin. Tell them after while they're laying there wondering why the sex was so bad.
 uNF_Rena
Msg: 54
Virginity scares men
Posted: 3/14/2007 12:53:13 PM

Had her skin been cold, I would have thought she was dead.

I concur! lol, I also believe that men are too selfish when they are virgins. Thats usually just what happens. It takes usually more then one lay for that feeling of " I just banged a virgin" to go away. Learn about sex and masterbate. Its the best way to get ahead as a virgin.

If I had known one of my ex's was a virgin, I wouldn't have turned him down. Now I know and we are friends... and he lost it else where... *tear* I wish I had been able to take it!

Just remember that you arent losing your virginity, but you are finding a whole new world of fun.. :D
 SMILMOR
Msg: 58
Virginity scares men
Posted: 2/1/2009 12:09:24 PM
I have a couple questions for you OP.
Are you still a virgin, and A / S / L ?
 likemikey
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Virginity scares men
Posted: 2/1/2009 12:32:01 PM
The guys that freak out over it are idiots. Any respectable guy will respect it especially the fact that you don't go sleeping around. It shows that you are a respectable girl. You'll find someone who will appreciate the fact that you are still a virgin.

I personally find girls that actually have kept their virginity more attractive than the girls who just let it go to a random guy.
 Always99
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Virginity scares men
Posted: 2/1/2009 8:53:13 PM
I was a virgin until 25 by choice.

I even had one girl I was dating get mad at me (she knew I was and wanted to be a virgin until the right person) so I made her leave because she couldn't respect me.
 ohio07
Msg: 62
Virginity scares men
Posted: 2/2/2009 7:18:52 PM
Cause they don't care about you, and are looking for sex, like most people your age. When you find somebody who likes you for you, and tell them you consider them worth having sex with, they will appreciate it and happily make love to you. But you gotta find somebody with character first, at that age it may take a while, but it's not impossible. Ultimately who you decide to sleep with is completely up to you. Good luck. And don't worry, you have alot of life yet to live. You don't have to rush anything. Enjoy the ride.
 w/ehappenz
Msg: 64
Virginity scares men
Posted: 2/12/2009 6:28:29 AM
It is opening PANDORAS BOX. Being the first is ok and should be dealt with in a very loving considerate manner. I have had 4 virgins and at the time we really really cared about each other but after the act they became soooooooo clingy that it was scary. It is like pringles "once you pop the fun dont stop."

Or You could sell it on ebay.
 Gangster Kitten
Msg: 65
Virginity scares men
Posted: 2/12/2009 6:30:14 AM
Virginity scares women too.

A lot of women expect the guy to have done it before, and know how to do everything already.

I don't. It's like, if I disclose i'm a virgin to early, the door completely shuts on any opportunity of being in a relationship.
 anazdaddy
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Virginity scares men
Posted: 2/12/2009 8:36:18 AM
It wouldn't scare me if she or I were 17-18-19. That is still young and I don't see an issue and I guess I would much rather see someone lose their virginity at 18 instead of 13! But a virgin woman, with little or no sexual experience, at 25 or 30..while that wouldn't necessarily "scare" me, I doubt I would enjoy an experience with someone who has never had sex, despite the myth that many guys like virgins. I like someone with some experience who knows at least a little about not only pleasing me, but what she likes and wants for herself.
 Redlance71
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Virginity scares men
Posted: 2/12/2009 9:10:23 AM
You held out this long. Don't hand it over until you are either married or at the very least as 100% certain as you can possibly be about the future and love of your BF. At 18 you will not be a very good judge at this so it's kind of a crap shoot. When you decide the time is right if I were you I'd plan an entire uninterrupted day around it. Make a ritual of sorts, cause it is. He has to be equally open and expressive. Take your time and so lots of build up. Gonna stop at this time cause I am getting waaay too much visual stimulation override.
This does NOT apply to you hun but I must state this right now. Virgins who are self righteous about it annoy the hell out of me. They flaunt it and brag about it and sit on thier little high pedestal. I'm religious and quite often they do this in God's name. Irritates me even more.
 harmonyharvest
Msg: 68
Virginity scares men
Posted: 3/21/2009 11:19:54 AM
I liked your post, excellent reply always99
 FightningFalcon
Msg: 71
Virginity scares men
Posted: 4/1/2009 7:19:55 PM
I'm 22 and still a virgin never had a girlfriend either and just last summer I could have had sex for the first time but I wasn't really digging the situation. I'm just not that into sex at first sight like everyone else is and if a guy is going to freak out because the girl is a virgin all I can say is he's an idiot and doesn't deserve it.

Id love to be a with a virgin because I'm also a virgin and I wouldn't be affraid if she was clingy either, I think it would be great for the both of us. If only I can find a girl who is just as inexperienced as me.
 SAIUN
Msg: 73
Virginity scares men
Posted: 4/1/2009 10:51:51 PM

What percentage of boys and girls are a virgin from 21or older in the UK? I can't find any statistics about that on the net anywhere.

I've got a bunch of virginity statistics from a doco I was researching for last year. The closest stat I can find is:

[United States]21% of people reach the age of 18 still a virgin.
 71PAMELA
Msg: 74
Virginity scares men
Posted: 4/2/2009 12:24:19 AM
THESE GUYS ARE EITHER VIRGINS THEMSELVES, DIDN'T BRING CONDOMS, DON'T KNOW YOU WELL ENOUGH TO FEEL COMFORTABLE, DIDN'T WANT TO RISK GETTING CAUGHT AT YOUR PARENTS OR THEIRS, OR THEY ARE ALREADY DOING IT WITH ANOTHER GIRL ON THE SIDE. THE ONLY OTHER THING COULD BE, THEY ARE NOT ATTRACTED, BUT I DOUBT THAT. THE ONLY OTHER THING IS THEY REALLY DO CARE, AND WOULD LIKE YOUR FIRST TIME TO BE MEMORABLE IN A GOOD WAY. THEY MAY SUCK IN THE SACK, OR HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE TO LOWER THEIR SELF ESTEEM. THEY MAY FEAR GETTING SOMEONE PREGNANT SO YOUNG.
I WOULD STAY A VIRGIN, UNTIL YOU MARRY A NICE GUY. IF HE CAN WAIT, WHICH MOST WILL NOT. THEY WANT A TEST RUN, AND YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING. IT COMES NATURALLY. I LOST IT TO A VIRGIN, AND AM PROUD TO SAY THAT, AND I WAS IN LOVE, AND WANTED TO BE WITH HIM FOREVER, ONLY MY PARENTS THOUGHT 19 WAS TOO YOUNG TO MARRY, SO NEEDLESS TO SAY, WE BROKE UP, AND HE MARRIED SOMEONE ELSE. I HAVE NO REGRETS, BECAUSE HE WAS A REAL SNAKE. HE WAS TRYING TO GET ME PREGNANT, THINKING THAT I WAS GOING TO MARRY HIM THAT WAY, IF MY PARENTS WERE GOING TO STAND IN THE WAY. SO MAKE SURE HE IS A GOOD GUY, AND NOT A SELFISH CREEP WITH HIS OWN AGENDA. THIS SAME GUY WHOM I WAS SO IN LOVE WITH HAS A REAL DARK SIDE TO HIM. HIS ACTIONS PROVED IT THEN AND NOW. I WAS STUPID TO TAKE THIS GUY BACK AFTER HE MARRIED SO QUICKLY TO SOMEONE ELSE AND HAD TWO KIDS WITH HER. YOU JUST CANNOT GO BACK, ONCE THEY HAVE KIDS, AND SHARED A LIFE WITH ANOTHER PERSON, AND HAD RELATIONSHIPS WHILE HE WAS MARRIED. HE IS THE WORST. DON'T LOSE IT TO A LOSER - LOL
 GWSmith
Msg: 79
Virginity scares men
Posted: 4/16/2009 6:16:57 AM
That's just weird. I'm not concerned with how much experience a woman's had, I would rather not know her entire sex history usually. So what if she's a virgin I would treat her as gently as I do any of my other lovers and wouldn't freak out about it.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >