Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 71PAMELA
Msg: 74
Virginity scares menPage 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
THESE GUYS ARE EITHER VIRGINS THEMSELVES, DIDN'T BRING CONDOMS, DON'T KNOW YOU WELL ENOUGH TO FEEL COMFORTABLE, DIDN'T WANT TO RISK GETTING CAUGHT AT YOUR PARENTS OR THEIRS, OR THEY ARE ALREADY DOING IT WITH ANOTHER GIRL ON THE SIDE. THE ONLY OTHER THING COULD BE, THEY ARE NOT ATTRACTED, BUT I DOUBT THAT. THE ONLY OTHER THING IS THEY REALLY DO CARE, AND WOULD LIKE YOUR FIRST TIME TO BE MEMORABLE IN A GOOD WAY. THEY MAY SUCK IN THE SACK, OR HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE TO LOWER THEIR SELF ESTEEM. THEY MAY FEAR GETTING SOMEONE PREGNANT SO YOUNG.
I WOULD STAY A VIRGIN, UNTIL YOU MARRY A NICE GUY. IF HE CAN WAIT, WHICH MOST WILL NOT. THEY WANT A TEST RUN, AND YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING. IT COMES NATURALLY. I LOST IT TO A VIRGIN, AND AM PROUD TO SAY THAT, AND I WAS IN LOVE, AND WANTED TO BE WITH HIM FOREVER, ONLY MY PARENTS THOUGHT 19 WAS TOO YOUNG TO MARRY, SO NEEDLESS TO SAY, WE BROKE UP, AND HE MARRIED SOMEONE ELSE. I HAVE NO REGRETS, BECAUSE HE WAS A REAL SNAKE. HE WAS TRYING TO GET ME PREGNANT, THINKING THAT I WAS GOING TO MARRY HIM THAT WAY, IF MY PARENTS WERE GOING TO STAND IN THE WAY. SO MAKE SURE HE IS A GOOD GUY, AND NOT A SELFISH CREEP WITH HIS OWN AGENDA. THIS SAME GUY WHOM I WAS SO IN LOVE WITH HAS A REAL DARK SIDE TO HIM. HIS ACTIONS PROVED IT THEN AND NOW. I WAS STUPID TO TAKE THIS GUY BACK AFTER HE MARRIED SO QUICKLY TO SOMEONE ELSE AND HAD TWO KIDS WITH HER. YOU JUST CANNOT GO BACK, ONCE THEY HAVE KIDS, AND SHARED A LIFE WITH ANOTHER PERSON, AND HAD RELATIONSHIPS WHILE HE WAS MARRIED. HE IS THE WORST. DON'T LOSE IT TO A LOSER - LOL
 GWSmith
Msg: 79
Virginity scares men
Posted: 4/16/2009 6:16:57 AM
That's just weird. I'm not concerned with how much experience a woman's had, I would rather not know her entire sex history usually. So what if she's a virgin I would treat her as gently as I do any of my other lovers and wouldn't freak out about it.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >