Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MacGregrrrr
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Would you date a cop?Page 2 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Sure - as long as their occupation hasn't affected their personality to the point where they're constantly on a power trip (and, besides - it's not as if their job is more dangerous than ...)
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 9/17/2006 12:45:26 PM
have and would again in a heartbeat ~ nothing beats a man with 24/7 access to police-issue steel and the ability to carry-through on the strip search
 DamnProud2BCanehdian
Msg: 60
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 9/25/2006 6:30:05 AM
Interdimensional ~ You want me to comment on the Peel Coppers?
How about I just give you the same answer I've stated time and time again...
"Some" cops are corrupt ~ yet again - SOME...

Hows that?

Don't generalize the entire police force(s) as "ALL..."
Just because there are a few bad apples out there...
Remember - you shouldn't believe EVERYTHING you hear in the papers :)

Anything else you want me to comment on?
No? Well then you have yourself a wonderful day :)
 DamnProud2BCanehdian
Msg: 62
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 9/25/2006 1:53:37 PM
I was bothered about the "You can drive drunk and not worry about getting arrested and they have all the best free drugs."

I must have misinterpreted what you wrote...If so, I apologize...I simply stated if you have ever been personally affected by the actions of an impaired driver or see what the aftermath causes, you wouldn't have stated that comment...I guess you haven't been there because you still don't understand how ignorant it is...'Cops' do get into trouble ~ whether you believe it or not ~ more than the 'norm' of society...If you want to constantly debate on this topic, I have no problem...Just message me though, I don't want to continually bore others...

Take Care...
 greeneyedblonde and CSI
Msg: 63
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 9/25/2006 3:49:15 PM
"Has there been any hot boy cops in this thread yet??

**purrrrr**"

LOL yes, Roxy there has been but that boy is very much taken...

GEB
 greeneyedblonde and CSI
Msg: 68
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 10/5/2006 2:20:31 PM
Ermmmm Northbound ???

GEB
 sexyasfcuk
Msg: 70
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 10/7/2006 10:52:51 PM
I think its sexy, plus my ex wouldnt try and kick his ass LOL. So.. any cops out there??
 Greeneyesblonde
Msg: 76
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 6/22/2007 7:29:21 PM
Godddd I posted to this thread when it started in 1996...sooo here I am back again..Would I date a cop..? Hmmm after spending a tumultous 6 months...and it is now over..yes, I would again..had nothing to do with his profession.... I also lived with a firefighter for 8 years...so been the " bad boy" route..Nothing to do with the professions...just a career ..a job...

GEB

Snuggle_Buddy
Msg: 101
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 1/18/2008 2:27:07 PM
protect them? somehow i don't think Drew Peterson, the cop from Chicago protected his last two wives.
 Moonchild51
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 1/18/2008 8:33:06 PM
What's wrong with feeling safe/protected by your mate? I love that feeling. Don't always have to be the strong one...
 Moonchild51
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 1/18/2008 8:59:43 PM
My baby sister is married to a fellow who is on the Toronto force. He is the most adorable and caring of men that I have ever met! They compliment each other so very well in their marriage. He thrives with his job. She is an IT department head. They seem to have worked the issues out. So honestly, I see no reason why a couple couldn't work their way around this with the exception of say, perhaps, Ms. or Mr. Macho cop?
 Firmbear8
Msg: 105
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 1/20/2008 8:06:39 AM
Hmmm!
Good question for sure !
And to be honest I would have to say No!
And main reason is I trust no one who carries a Gun !
Plus never seen one I'd even dream about sexually either !LOL
As the uniform or other work related stuff does not turn me on in the least!

Now a nurse I would date !
 Firmbear8
Msg: 108
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 1/22/2008 5:49:41 PM
Hey sparky yes uk women cops do carry guns and so do alot of other women cops in other countries you would not think they would but they do. I know in the uk they do as I have been there and yes have seen them with guns. Check out london uk west side or manchester north end. And in ireland Female cops carry a tazzer ! As I have been to Ol Ireland & them sweet female cops of there use a tazzer & if their traffic cops they do have a semi auto 12 shot pump 14 gauge in the trunk of their cruiser's !LOL
And no women cops don't turn me on at all !
 tedda1
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 1/24/2008 9:14:53 PM
YES I WOULD.. why not? they are just like the rest of us.Does it really matter what a person does .. no... SO yes I would ..and I would love and care and worrie and trust that person ..
THANK-YOU ..
TEDDA..
 Firmbear8
Msg: 111
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 1/26/2008 7:18:00 AM
Well biggest reason alot of people including me would say no about dating a cop is!
Did you know a cop if wanted can find out any and everything about you and not just about criminal stuff. Yep they could find out about all your finacial stuff /where you go & what you do even in your spare time. And god forbid what if they happened to be a jealous type of person !! Then they could make your life a living Hell.
Oh sure there maybe some nice cops for sure and thats is true . But if they became jealous and distrusted you even the slightest they could make your life a real night mare. So I would prefer never to date any cop .As I don't need someone who carries a gun go freaking out and maybe making my life a living hell.

Firmbear8
Msg: 113
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 1/26/2008 12:37:23 PM
Well sorry to burst your bubbles folkes but it does happen and you know some cops could and do just that. Well I can tell yeah it happends and anyone knows cops don't always use protocal's even at work! But if you get turned on by the uniform then go for them ! Just be warned their not just a pretty uniform and I wouldn't trust any one who's a cop !LOL
 rayrae
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 2/9/2008 1:01:21 PM
I think female cops are hot. I would love to date a female cop, HELLO OFFICER
 dwinottawa
Msg: 133
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 10/21/2008 8:52:31 PM
I don't think I could date a cop, or a fireman, or anyone else that is the type of job that puts them in danger all the time. I have an anxiety problem, and I think I would be worried all the time they were at work. Especially now, after 911, and all the wonderful men, and women, who work in these dangerous fields losing their lives, and the families who have lost the people they love. I don't think I could handle that.

But again, never say never. Who knows what waits for us around the next corner, maybe a really handsome cop, fireman, etc.
 cdn27
Msg: 139
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 11/2/2008 2:53:34 AM
cops are over rated....sorry ladies......this is real life, not a fantasy of yours and uniforms....uniform does not make a person.
 DJ_Lil_Jay
Msg: 141
view profile
History
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 11/10/2008 12:49:16 PM
Sure I would the thought of being cuffed up when Im a bad boy is exciting! I have no criminal past and if she wants to run my name through the computer to be sure then go right ahead I don't mind

I would worry about them but when your a cop, fireman or other jobs where you risk your life then that is something I could accept.
 Danteslnferno
Msg: 142
view profile
History
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 11/10/2008 2:39:57 PM
Yes, I would date a female police officer. I think it is an honorable profession. Yes, there are bad cops or crooked cops but for the most part they are good people. worry about them while doing their job yes. However, I would have no problems taking care of them when they came home.

In fact I would be proud to date a female officer of the law.
 ryansmsk
Msg: 144
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 11/11/2008 7:44:28 AM
i don't see why it would be much of an issue , at least for me it wouldn't . if i liked the girl it wouldn't be a problem if she worked as a police officer .
 An Optimist...
Msg: 145
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 11/22/2008 4:37:34 PM
Will she let me play with the cuffs?
 paulmag
Msg: 148
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 12/4/2008 9:18:06 PM
I work part time in law enforcement and I am pleased to say that I have never worked with a more professional,nicer bunch of guys.They are just like us,they have their good days and bad days.In respect to would I date an officer,yes in a heart beat.
 Bi-Atch
Msg: 152
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 12/19/2008 11:27:14 PM
No, no and no.

Do you remember the "hall prefect" who went around handing out late passes to kids in high school? Do you remember how we all hated them because they were so anal and so power hungry? A cop is a hall prefect all grown up with a gun.

Ugh.
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  >