Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Danteslnferno
Msg: 154
view profile
History
Would you date a cop?Page 8 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
I still would date a female cop. that uniform? That utility belt ... the hanDcUffs!!!! The dominant personality!!! Holy crap yes!!!
 english lass
Msg: 155
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 1/25/2009 5:41:53 PM
sure i would

it's the person that would cast the deciding vote, not the profession*

(*mercenaries, hitmen and arsonists aside...)
 Julyblonde
Msg: 156
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 1/25/2009 5:50:55 PM
Yesssssssss been there done that......got the T Shirt... a profession one doesn't make....

JB
 Greanize
Msg: 158
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 5/5/2009 6:20:41 PM
Yup.....starting to like the feel of cold metal on my wrists!
 friendly_chatter
Msg: 163
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 5/7/2009 8:53:30 PM
I would if I wasnt married!
 nevaeh_angel69
Msg: 166
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 9/21/2012 2:13:45 PM
I have dated men in lawenforcment n workd with and around them as a civiln worker.yes there in lots of danger.but we are to in every day lofe.so wete would we be with out them ? I keep all of them in my p. N yes i will continue to date them untill the one finds me.as a matter of facti am currently in search of new friends if nothing more.So Hola at me if you wish...
 zillion384
Msg: 167
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 10/28/2012 8:35:17 PM
I dated a Detroit cop.....NEVER AGAIN....next!
 vickiejarrell
Msg: 168
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 1/19/2013 8:06:34 AM
yes i would:modhammer:
 Perspektiv
Msg: 169
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 1/19/2013 3:35:28 PM
Never.

I see too many cons with this type of arrangement, so it wouldn't be for me. I'd be too conscious of all the illegal stuff any of my friends do. It would just be brutal.
 GangnamStyle1969
Msg: 170
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 1/19/2013 11:11:11 PM
Nope, cops are the biggest liars out there. During the g20 peaceful protest they raped and threatened women, beat innocment people. I never seen a cop help someone unless they are gaining something.
 YourBrandNewGuy
Msg: 171
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 1/20/2013 12:34:04 AM
I'm a social activist and have been to these protests. I would never worry about dating a cop. They are like everyone else most good some bad. I know lots of cops that are the salt of the earth. I would date a cop in a heart beat.
 hzrds
Msg: 172
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 1/24/2013 12:01:52 AM
Many people from internet date sites would date an orangutan. And by the sounds of some of these sob stories it looks like some of you have.
 slimm4145
Msg: 173
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 2/5/2013 4:44:20 AM
well, i doo know a few female cops, as friends, but i don't think i could ever date or be with one! there line of work is something not to be taken, lightly! i can not even have a decent conversation, with them without being questioned, interragated & etc. i often have said, can i not have a decent conversation with you! there are trained to question everything! personally i find it a lil much as times! yes they are people same you & i, with feelings and truely are gd people outside of the box!
 for4rums_loner_here
Msg: 174
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 2/5/2013 6:43:05 PM

well, i doo know a few female cops, as friends, but i don't think i could ever date or be with one! there line of work is something not to be taken, lightly! i can not even have a decent conversation, with them without being questioned, interragated & etc. i often have said, can i not have a decent conversation with you! there are trained to question everything! personally i find it a lil much as times! yes they are people same you & i, with feelings and truely are gd people outside of the box!

Slimm, I don't think that being taken in to the station and interviewed by a woman officer is a date.

In that sense, I used to date seven nurses, three doctors, and an anesthetist, during my haydays as a patient at the coronary heart catheter and surgery unit at my local hospital.
 for4rums_loner_here
Msg: 175
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 2/5/2013 6:57:01 PM
Hzrds, don't knock orangutangs. They are classy, and mostly very good looking, too. Have you seen pictures of my exes?

Another thing about the O-s is that like humans, they can have sex any time. Most mammals only when the female is in heat. One huge thing is, that Os don't get headaches. They don't understand the bs of their human girlfriends. And boyfriends. In that sense, they have surpassed human evolution by light years.

A third thing is, that they have impressive O's. The O's have impressive O's. The gnash and clack their teeth, they cry "oo, oo, oo, oo," not some religious nonsense, like humans. They can bite your nose off in the heat of the moment.

They have other advantages as lovers... like they are mostly employed as Toronto's finest. They know they law, and they can wrestle any gorilla in Scarboro to the ground. They are better shots than chimpanzees, but to date, I have yet to hear of a Toronto cop who used his gun for anything but to stir his coffee and donut mix. Yeah, yeah, I know, back twenty five years ago a rookie shot a chinaman on the spadina bus, coz the chinenaman was running to him, in the isle between the seats, and was wielding a rolled-up newspaper menacingly.

It turned out at the hearing that the chinaman was chasing a bumblebee in the bus that had got on at the College street stop, and was buzzing the chinaman who was smelling pronouncedly of plum sauce. So the cop shot him.

Other than that, nothing.

====================

I would never date a cop. I have several reasons:

1. I often get suicidal, and I don't want a gun in the house.
2. Cops have the best drugs, but I am clean, have been so for over 59 years. I would be keeping some people fromt he opportunity that they could put to use, whereas I would be wasting it.
3. I don't know what it's like to date cop. Are they vicious? Volatile? Depressed? Husband-beaters? Boozers? Do they shave on their days off? Do they read quietly, with their lips moving, or do they formulate the phonemes as they read? that would drive me bunkers as we prepare to sleep in the bed at night. (You have to spell these things out. We're talking the presence of cops.) Do they pay their own share, dutch-like? Who do they think they are? Are they submissive, dominant, or they are into foot fetishes/vegisexuals? Which way do they fix the toilet paper roll when they put out new ones? Can they yodel believably? is their mother an art dealer, or a chaperone service owner-operator?

Do cops know the meaning of "no"? Do they know the meaning of "know"? What about "meaning"?

Are they latent screenwriters?

Are they nascent certified public accountants?

What's their reincarnation objective?
 DolceNme
Msg: 176
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 2/5/2013 9:02:12 PM
I would NEVER EVER date a cop...I met one on here and he is still here...met him a few times, he decided to date an exotic dancer instead then I ran into him and he told me his relationship was horrible...then has the nerve to ask me out and because he chose her instead of me I said Hell No...so then he decided to spread rumours about me very bad ones...he slandered me in a men's bathroom all because I turned him down...He is dirty and beware of him!!!
 for4rums_loner_here
Msg: 177
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 2/6/2013 1:36:54 AM
I agree with you, DolceName... it is always bad to be slandered by anyone. But to be slandered in male washrooms is really the bottom of the pit. I mean, where do you go after that. What does he think, anyway, where your dignity begins, and ends? He is an idiot.

I usually stay away from them. I don't do a idiont.

You should report him to the... to ... well, to the police. See what develops.

--------------

My suggestion to you is to date doctors from here on. Doctors only, and only doctors. They are nice people, much nicer than cops, and they have more money, plus their drugs are better even than those of the cops. Hard to believe, but it's true.
 for4rums_loner_here
Msg: 178
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 2/6/2013 1:42:25 AM
I am also on your side because your cop friend decided to preempt you with an exotic dancer? What sort of a grown-up guy does not know that exotic dancers are one step away from being two-bit crack horrres? Was he dating her for her fine appreciation of Tuscani red wines and cuisine, or for her thick, red, throbbing lips, such the Labia Minora, and the Labia Mallorca? The Minotaur and the Maxitaur. That looks good on them, they should write a greek epic tragedy with that title about the two.

Really. But really.
 Wireburner
Msg: 179
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 2/8/2013 9:42:45 AM
I don't think I'd ever date a cop, 2 reasons.

1. I have a distain for "THE LAW" and the enforcement of it. On a number of occasions I have been accosted by the police for various and unfounded reasons. I have been made to stand in the snow without appropriate outerwear under threat of violence and legal action; I have been assaulted by 3 undercover officers, who after checking my identification and discovering I was not the man they were looking for, left me on the ground dazed and bloody without so much as an apology.

And of course, cops hate it when you know the law, and your rights - and will often go out of your way to make your life more difficult while in their presence, citing "He's a trouble maker" when you express said knowledge.

2. I don't think a cop would date me; I break the law on a daily basis. I went to the store for a pack of smokes the other day, a whole 50 meters from my house and did not bring my ID with me. It's a $109 fine to be outside of your house without proper ID now...
 NorthernDoll
Msg: 180
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 3/1/2013 8:07:38 PM
Should would,Love to see a man in Uniform or retired one..He has the personality,why not
 cesska
Msg: 181
view profile
History
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 4/9/2013 9:17:03 PM
i date men not cops
 LUVMYTAHOE
Msg: 182
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 8/22/2013 12:43:14 PM
Yes, I would and have. The only problem is finding the single ones. Any one know any single men in uniform out there who is looking for a good woman?
 sxymiss32
Msg: 183
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 8/29/2013 5:04:40 AM
No I would not! I don't have any faith in policing. On the news daily, there are instances in which cops abuse their power and behave violently killing innocent kids who were never a threat in the first place (Sammy Yatim). They also don't stand up for victims. There was a time in the past, in which I required the assistance of Metro Police and it was a situation in which charges should have been pressed against the other person, but Metro refused to do that (an example of degrade the victim who was me and it was a domestic violence case and there was plenty of evidence supporting my side). It took them 4 hours and many calls before they even showed up. A friend of mine waited 6 1/2 hours for Metro to show up in a domestic violence case (he was mentally ill). My friend died 3 days later from a brain bleed from having been abused with me holding her hand (she never told anyone). Why I don't like cops whatsoever.
 LifeBegins1
Msg: 184
view profile
History
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 10/9/2013 5:55:45 PM
Yes I would date a cop.
 EddyJames
Msg: 185
view profile
History
Would you date a cop?
Posted: 12/6/2013 9:38:51 AM
I dated a cop, and I felt pretty left out of her social group...

Very judgemental and cheating in my experience. I have had many opportunity to know cop's ex-wives, many taking their work and abuse home to their wives.
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  >