Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 caramel1812
Msg: 117
view profile
History
What was your favorite television show as a childPage 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
this wasnt for me as a child, buit a few years ago there was a show on the ABC I think, sock puppets, OOBY
i love them, my daughter loves them and I cannot find any merchandise (DVD etc) from anywehere to buy,,,
ooby, ooby oobbbyyy,, great stuff!

for me as a kid, get smart, flintstones, catweazle, flowerpot men (vveerryy young then ) lool, hogans heroes, lots more but cant think of them right now,,,
 caramel1812
Msg: 118
view profile
History
What was your favorite television show as a child
Posted: 5/8/2008 11:11:52 PM
OOHH, who could forget ,,,,,,,

FRAGGLE ROCK absolutely fantastic show rofl rofl
 SexyBBW66
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2008 4:19:55 AM
Catweazel
Worzel Gummidge
My Friend Flicka
Tomorrow People
Dr Who
The Wombles ( and sadly I can still sing the theme from the Wombles 30 years on lol)
 faybells
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2008 4:52:38 AM
Deprived childhood being raised in central Qld, lol, no signal out there at that time. Used to spend christmas on the coast tho and loved anthing with animals. Fury, My Friend Flicka, Lassie, were favorites.
 MadMicko
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2008 2:28:39 PM
I used to love "The Goodies". I had the radio on in the car the other day and they played a classic Goodies song, " Do, do, do the monkey gibbin". Still puts a smile on my face every time
 Dryfry
Msg: 129
Posted: 2/15/2009 4:02:10 AM
Cant go past the ABC 's double of The Goodies at 6 oclock and Dr Who at 6 :30.
Also I liked Degrassi ,The Beachcombers and Countdown during the 80's.
 gjay1
Msg: 136
Posted: 2/16/2009 1:27:23 AM
what a trip down memory lane , reading this!! well, anything with horses.....national velvet, my friend flicka, fury (loved that) the cisco kid, the lone ranger, f troop (gotta love that!!) black beauty,,

then of course there was friday nights.....deadly earnest, does anyone else remember deadly earnest??? i wasnt dreaming!! scary alfred hitchcock movies, always followed by either jerry lewis/dean martin comedies or the 3 stooges, had to stay up and watch them or i couldnt sleep after the scary ones!!

the ghost and mr chicken!! just remembered that!! they used to repeat it so often it was almost like a series!! but i loved it!!
 gjay1
Msg: 140
Posted: 2/16/2009 2:09:00 AM
Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In (have to secretly watch this one....not allowed...Goldie Hawn in agogo get up)

The Muppet Show

The Avengers (Mrs Emma Peel....,

id forgotten about rowan & martins laugh in!! and wonder woman.....my daughter does a very convincing wonder woman at fancy dress nights lol
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >