Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Michigan  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 smartazzjohn
Msg: 106
Nice Guys? Where?Page 2 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
If you are looking for a nice guy they aren't had to find. I used to live where they only allowed nice guys.

You go "south" to Respectful Road and turn right, go the extra mile to Rightious Court and turn right, when it ends turn left on Ambitious Drive and then make a quick right on Lonely Lane........ Good luck ladies

PS I decided move when I found out the truth, bad guys get laid and nice guys get screwed !!!!!!! That doesn't mean I'm bad, I'm just not nice all the time now.
 smartazzjohn
Msg: 107
Nice Guys? Where?
Posted: 9/14/2007 3:12:06 PM
hard*** not *had*
 michkat52000
Msg: 108
Nice Guys? Where?
Posted: 9/17/2007 9:58:43 AM
what town was that again john?...the niceguyville?...are the nice guys lonely?...awwwwww...that just don't seem right...katwoman to the rescue...dadadadadadadada
 SnuggleMaster
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Nice Guys? Where?
Posted: 9/25/2007 8:30:12 PM
One right here!
I've been screwed so many times by women! Last gf I had kept telling her friends who said she needs a bf shes allready got a very wonderful one. Then got email saying had to break up due to some issues she has and isnt ready for a relationship. I found out a few days later she "met someone new" and got off on me for something i said which came out wrong.
Also backstabbed, cheated on, mind games (finnaly told one off, she said it hurt but got what was coming), even girls who said wernt "comfy".
Im hoping a couple girls im talking to are better then that since getting to the point its near impossible to gain my trust.
 chrono1985
Msg: 113
Nice Guys? Where?
Posted: 9/28/2007 12:18:54 AM
Nice, smart to the point of being a geek, sometimes funny, artistic, sense of culture and appreciation for actual culture. To busy getting trampled by people who are irresponsible or plain ol self-centered. It really sucks being a nice guy, even worse being nice and smart, very few actually appreciate me, instead they to busy looking for ways to take advantage of my nature.

I do admit though that looks do matter to a certain point for me, I can't help what I'm attracted to, it's instinct and beyond my control.
 RedHeadedRodney
Msg: 115
Nice Guys? Where?
Posted: 10/28/2007 7:05:42 AM
Well in my experience...
The nicer I get the more they run away...
The meaner I am the more they run to me...

But eventually the nice guy side comes through and they run away... lol

Over the years I have tried to improve myself but you can only do so much.

Yes "bad boys" are seen as being more confident...

As to me... Am I a nice guy? Well guess it depends on your definition.
I am a little insecure at times and I tend to fall fast for someone.. But I also know what I want and won't settle for "second best". I am sure I miss out on some really great women because the chemistry isn't there or something else but in the past I have settled for the first woman that came along that was interested and that approach got me in debt both financially and emotionally. I am comming out of the debt in both areas and don't care to go back. I know some women will say I am the nicest guy they know and others will say I am the biggest A** they know. Just depends on who they were and what happened between them and I.

I am a "different" kind of guy then most out there and I guess it means I need a "different" kind of woman. I tend to be nice for the most part to anyone I go out with. But I do try to tell after I meet that I am not interested if not and why. I have recently been REAL busy and haven't had a whole lot of time to look around. I tend to be a bit chatty on the phone and tend to give too much of myself up when I talk to someone. Guess you could say I do everything possible to chase off someone on the phone. If they hang around after that then perhaps they are someone worth while.. LOL

For me.. Yes I do look for someone I find attractive. You have to have physical chemistry to go anywhere. I am lonely but not desperate by any means. Doesn't mean I am shallow or looking for just one thing. But for some reason I tend to only find attractive women who themselves seem to only be looking for one thing...

I try to be a nice guy but I do have a wild side to me as well. Then there is the goofy and the geeky sides... I am sure I have a dumb jock side in there somewhere as well..
When I play rugby I tend to feel like I am a bully, when I play football and I am playing as an Offensive Lineman they tell me I am too nice.. But then of course when I play on the Defensive side of the ball I get told I am too nasty and dirty of a player.. But I guess that goes to show you how someone can have more then one side depending on the situation.

With someone I care about, I can be the nicest person they know. And they will likely never know my cold hearted side. But if I think someone is taking advantage of me or I need to protect myself for some reason the cold hearted side comes out...

At this point I have women ask me why I have been single for so long. (Going on 3 years.)
They say I am this or I am that and they can not fanthom how I could possibly be single so long unless I am a player. That my being a nice guy is just an act because I am a desirable man and any self respecting woman looking for a nice guy would snatch me right up... But Although I am a nice guy I do know what I am looking for and I realize most of my problems in life are due to being with the wrong women. I guess I would rather be alone then be with the wrong woman. But of course after being alone for almost 3 years now there is the whole lonliness thing setting in and it gets frustrating at times. Guess when the time is right it will happen. Until then I just make a few friends here and there and go from there.

Rodney
 smartazzjohn
Msg: 120
Nice Guys? Where?
Posted: 10/29/2007 9:47:17 PM
"I think sometimes too what happens,,,is when we DO find that 'nice guy',,,,his 'true' colors pop up lil by lil and he's not the nice guy we thought he was! "

Rip you said it very well. Thats why I start out being an Ahole, I can't help but become nicer as time goes on then!!!!!!!!
 smartazzjohn
Msg: 123
Nice Guys? Where?
Posted: 10/30/2007 5:00:49 PM
crybaby I could tell you where to meet them but I think I read some where that its not wise to post your address on here, so the best I can do is tell you to drive around troy until you see a driveway with a dark blue chevy Z71 in it

I think thats where that nice guy said he lived
 smartazzjohn
Msg: 125
Nice Guys? Where?
Posted: 10/31/2007 8:33:20 AM
The truck was in the drive all night, the garage has too much stuff in it for the truck to fit
You could have called me @ 1-900-old-fart for directions, I should have told you before but my memory isn't want it used to be. There is a discount if you mention you are a POF member, instead of $3.99 its $2.35 a minute. It cheaper than gas!!
 GoodHumorMan1
Msg: 127
Nice Guys? Where?
Posted: 11/18/2007 9:10:15 AM
By the way, many women don't respond either. It's not a matter of nice guy or not. Just accept the fact that they weren't interested. And, most will not respond to anyone without posting a picture.
 rescue51
Msg: 130
Nice Guys? Where?
Posted: 12/1/2007 3:57:44 PM
honestly ladies, there aer tons of nice guys, and you are surrounded by them all the time. The thing is, no one wants them.
 rescue51
Msg: 131
Nice Guys? Where?
Posted: 12/2/2007 11:01:09 AM
so guys...how many women are messaging yo uwhen they ask "where are the good guys" and you say " here I am"?
 rescue51
Msg: 132
Nice Guys? Where?
Posted: 12/2/2007 1:38:00 PM
Im just sick of the pitiful excuses fgiven, for not giving nice men a chance. And the ladies who say " oh your just whining"...whats with you?
 rescue51
Msg: 133
Nice Guys? Where?
Posted: 12/3/2007 1:35:00 PM
BECKI...womens intuition does NOT exist
 rescue51
Msg: 136
Nice Guys? Where?
Posted: 12/10/2007 2:32:58 PM
OK this forum PROVES...women do not want nice guys. PERIOD. We are all over the place..and have shown ourselves. How many of you saw us in here, and emailed us?
 verboten1
Msg: 137
Nice Guys? Where?
Posted: 12/10/2007 9:35:54 PM
The nice guy is the one that you go to to cry on his shoulder every time some asshat hurts you.

we are right here.
 rescue51
Msg: 138
Nice Guys? Where?
Posted: 12/11/2007 1:07:45 PM
go into any bar, social setting ETC. You see the guy NO WOMAn will talk to? there he is!!!
 NRyder81
Msg: 139
view profile
History
Nice Guys? Where?
Posted: 12/12/2007 4:24:33 PM
Look, the best thing you can do is......just be yourself, live your life, and enjoy it....if others see you are happy that will attract others.....just love doing you, stop caring if you meet someone, if you do good, if not hey I am still going to enjoy myself. That's the way I see things, and hey I used to be one of those guys who complained that women wanted the bad boy and the idiots, honestly, if you can't find someone, it's come down on YOU! Not them, but yourself.
 rescue51
Msg: 140
Nice Guys? Where?
Posted: 12/14/2007 11:17:51 AM
Synfully...I am sick of doing the email first
 rescue51
Msg: 143
Nice Guys? Where?
Posted: 12/15/2007 1:36:46 PM
lightouse lady, no one was whining. and my pics look NOTHING like mugshots. i am smiling in one of them thank you
 Kiss_My_Karma~
Msg: 144
Nice Guys? Where?
Posted: 12/15/2007 6:38:12 PM
So, rescue, even if you are nice, you appear to live in California. What's up with that? Women in MI looking for a nice guy are not normally going to be cruising the CA profiles. At least I'm not.
 sweetkisses1970
Msg: 146
Nice Guys? Where?
Posted: 12/15/2007 8:10:18 PM
More of a smirk than a smile (
 rescue51
Msg: 147
Nice Guys? Where?
Posted: 12/18/2007 11:58:00 AM
your right, if i am not posing a smile than it must not be a good idea to email me. there ya go LMAO
 o0bradmoto0o
Msg: 150
Nice Guys? Where?
Posted: 12/26/2007 7:37:16 PM
Thats true sometimes.
Show ALL Forums  > Michigan  >