Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RedElectric
Msg: 50
end of a booty call - how would that make you feelPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

well this is how its been. We met a year ago online - seen his pic was alright, awesome personality on the phone...we met and damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say we pretty much spent the weekend together and it was/has/is the best sex I have ever experienced with anyone...We do hang out afterwards, there is a lot of caressing and kissing and talking etc. He works out of town for two weeks and is back home for two and we see eachother at times when he's around homeand we usually have all nighters then hang the rest of the day. I've liked him since the first day i met him and havent talked about how I feel but how he makes me feel when Im with him and he says he feels the same and how sexy i am and blab blah blah.... When he does call it not late - hes just calling to say hey and shoot the shit but I throw in the comments like "get your ass over here - I want you...so even though he calls I usually make the initiative for him to come over. He always says that Im on his mind and sends text messages saying hi etc but I want more...thinking of ending the sex part with him even though I dont want to but my feelings are getting in the way here and really ive done it to myself...he's always bringing up the first time we met, fantasies, he's had of me, how easy i am to talk to and that I dont pressure him or nag etc...He's said he wants to devote as many hours up north to work to buy a home etc...My brain says stop this, my heart says dont and my instinct says wait there's no rush. Sometimes i wont think of him for a few days or so and when I do my m*th*r f*ck*n phone rings or I get a text or email from him...He was the first man I was with after my separation - married 10 years- and find dating men a whole new ball game than it was yeeeears ago lool.l......so what the f*ck.. so what is this a booty call...should I end it or just let it role like it has and enjoy the ride...pardon my pun lol...

I have been in a similar boat :/ It sucks.
Have you actually had the conversation of being exclusive? You have all this chemistry, and it's so wonderful, and then he says he doesn't want to be in a relationship It's like, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?!

I was finally able to end one when he fell asleep drunk on the bathroom floor during one of our randezvous. After 6 or so years of always going back, that's what it took for him to just look unappealing to me. If it doesn't end on bad terms, you can't just turn off feelings, no matter how hard you try. I've been seeing another guy off and on for almost 8 yrs and when I broke it off with him because I wanted to move on, my heart literally felt broken. What it comes down to tho, is self worth and self respect. If you KNOW you deserve more, you're just torturing yourself with this. What my therapist said kind of helped... it's not just me with the issues, it's also him... he can't commit to anyone, let alone you, and he can't hold onto a "real" relationship because there are expectations he can't meet, and so he looks to what is "easy". That realization is hard to swallow, but just being aware makes it a little easier to put into perspective.
I don't know if that will help, but I wish you luck and happiness.
 BMB81
Msg: 51
end of a booty call - how would that make you feel
Posted: 2/24/2012 2:29:29 PM
Not a problem, sometimes they just go away for awhile (like 13 years!), sometimes they just find someone they want to have a relationship with or they move or get deployed. I've never had one end it over anything I did.
 onceagain57
Msg: 52
end of a booty call - how would that make you feel
Posted: 2/24/2012 3:03:46 PM
geee...if it was understood from the begining....ad the other party moved on for what-ever reason....yep...it would be hard but as grown-ups........
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >